The Chateau Diaries #269 At last Stephanie spoke the truth and admitted it herself to be an imposter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Over at Linda Vater's old place, Sydney's not kidding when she calls it . . . the backyard rip out.
Sydney is using the slash and burn approach. She's really going for it.
I've noticed she now refers to Linda Vater as 'the previous owner'.
Maybe they are no longer besties.
Anyway, I admire Sydney for doing things her way and making it 'her' garden, not seeing it a shrine to Linda.
I agree about Sydney. I can’t bring myself to watch her vlog though. Personally, I find she drones on ad nauseam. But, kudos to her for making changes to the place. I would imagine that when she ripped out the potager she and Linda parted ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Aren't these the doors which has been replaced by double glazed doors in the jungle dining room?
more dump which one does not need, but SJ can't part with!

1697195973148.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Maybe there is a shooting gallery we are unaware of……?!? Eyes Wide Shut/ Born Slippy?
---

You got there before me- and I agree!
---
No donation center in the western world has accepted used (filthy) mattresses for decades. Stephanie and Uncle would certainly know if they donated ever, at any time. It was clearly an attempt to ‘donate’ garbage that someone else has to take to the county tip on the charity’s dime. When denied that option, they BRING the SH*T BACK and TARP IT so Amaury can deal with it later? Snorts at the end of the segment, off camera, states ‘it’ll all go back upstairs’ WTF?!?
@Fennelbug, yes! Bring those plague ridden mattresses back to the shiteau, then blame Emmaus for not taking the donation, blame and shame Emmaus for rejecting their supposed generosity by saying it's 'a slap in their face.'

WTF indeed!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Yes... I saw her IG story post and thought how fake that in itself was. She lives in a fake world within the walls of Lielande.. everything about her is fake... how any one can find her inspirational is beyond me... I agree work on yourself before you tell others how to live.
---

Josie?
---

Every TV show needs a clown and he is it.
The first time I realised my friend Ngaire was sending gifts to Stephanie was when Josie was in residence.
Ngaire had sent a number of not inexpensive nightgowns to Stephanie which she promptly distributed during a Cadeaux.
Josie scored and received one of the nighties.
It made me realise what little value Stephanie placed on gifts sent to her.
---
@Fennelbug, yes! Bring those plague ridden mattresses back to the shiteau, then blame Emmaus for not taking the donation, blame and shame Emmaus for rejecting their supposed generosity by saying it's 'a slap in their face.'

WTF indeed!

WTF indeed!
That's Stephanie's modus operandi . . . it's always someone else's fault, She's never to blame.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I agree about Sydney. I can’t bring myself to watch her vlog though. Personally, I find she drones on ad nauseam. But, kudos to her for making changes to the place. I would imagine that when she ripped out the potager she and Linda parted ways.
I feel the same way when I try and watch Sydney! I hardly ever watch the whole thing start to finish anymore - the most I can do is watch the beginning to see what's up and maybe skip forward to see if there's anything else new.

I think the back looks more dramatic because Sydney ripped out all of the artificial turf because she said her dogs were sensitive to it or it hurt their paws or something. Just yesterday, I read an article about artificial turf, which I didn't realize was "a thing". Apparently, when a lot of people were at home at the beginning of the pandemic, they put in artificial turf so they wouldn't have to spend time caring for it or so that they could look out and always see "green". Now, they're taking it out because they are realizing it isn't as carefree as they thought it would be and that you still have to maintain it. Things like small sticks, leaves, any sort of garden debris that would normally break down and be a part of the soil, has to be removed - even vacuumed - because it has nowhere to go.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
You just never know when you may need it. 🤣
please do tell, why someone keeps the doors which are replaced by double glazed doors in a chateau. where probably a lot of doors needs to be custom made because they do not have the same measurements!

She had saved tit tons of wood burners, but guess what? SJ bought new ones instead of using the old ones she saved for 18 years!

I retrieved these from Instagram, older ones prior to YouTube taking off. Maybe she's worn contact lenses...these look blue to me.
At the end of the day, she could have blue or brown eyes.....it makes no difference to me. She's a liar and a grifter who steals money from people under the guise of renovation!

View attachment 2505743

View attachment 2505744

View attachment 2505752
Fanny looked so much better when she had input from MPK. Fanny chose the wrong gay for fashion advice.
---
There has been a bit of discussion here about Amaury's lack of finishing anything and working sooooo slooooowly. I think this may be due in part to his poor work habits just like his cuz. I know Fanny likes to jerk him around, but he doesn't stand up to her. Has he ever worked for anyone? Has he ever had a job review? Pressure to finish what he starts? A timeline? Competition? Or has mom and dad always babied him? His skills are high, but honestly, I don't see him working for anyone. I can imagine him walking off the job if he was under any kind of pressure because he knows mom and dad are right there. Like, Phi, Natti, MariE, and MariA they have no plan B, they have very weak resumes and lack ambition. None of them have a college degree that I know of. Life doesn't always work out the way you had planned, it rarely does. What would any of them do if the whole CD thing collapses? Amaury would live off of his parents along with Natti. Even that is a bad plan as one's personal financial situation can take a turn for the worse for so many reasons. Amaury is the least risk taker of them all. I find him weak in character.
I think the fact we have seen Amaury do all kinds of handyman/groundkeeper/labourer jobs around the chateau when this isn't in his job description suggests the fault lies with his employer, not him. If he had been seen as sitting on his arse this entire time (Snorts), I would agree with you on lack of work ethic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Amaury is so tired of cleaning out buildings at the dump only to have his Cuz F4F instantly fill the spaces with more tit. Today, we watched her dump an old sofa into the open building, where peacocks will tit on the abandoned sofa multiple times per day. Disgusting.

The next time Cuz Fanny is traveling, Amaury should relocate the tit covered sofa to the Shittelaine’s boudoir.
---
Would go well with her torn up walls.
---
Marie Wiik, shut the duck up. When you have some proper life experience, when you donate some time to others, when you get off your arse and work, then you can write your silly ditties.
I respect that you have some problems, but hell, you are not in a position to preach.
Work on yourself and get real Marie. I don't take any comfort in bawling you out, but you need to wake up and stop being so bleeping tone deaf.
Marie's preaching is the behaviour of someone who's desperately trying to convince themselves they're in a good place, when in fact they're not. The irony in this is if she spent half of the effort she puts into projecting this image of wellness into getting some structure and purpose in her life, she would actually be better.
---
Amaury is letting it all rot. He is disgusted by it all.
---
Aren't we all?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I have never seen lasagna look like vomit. She should stick to foraging for weeds.
all my fathers ancestors from italy

1697203624253.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Marie's preaching is the behaviour of someone who's desperately trying to convince themselves they're in a good place, when in fact they're not. The irony in this is if she spent half of the effort she puts into projecting this image of wellness into getting some structure and purpose in her life, she would actually be better.
Spot on! Like I've said, she needs to stop being so selfish. Working on developing yourself is fine, but there is no better way to do that than by helping others. It takes you out of yourself so you're not constantly focusing on yourself which she does 24/7. None of the inhabitants of the shithole do volunteer work and they all have plenty of time for it. She could take her foraged floral arrangements to a nursing home to start with. Phi can drive her. I can't remember which country requires young people to perform a year's worth of public service, but I'm all for it. So many folks don't have a clue about the joy of service to others. You always get back more than you give. It increases your self worth, confidence, and empathy. It makes you a nicer person and we need more nice people! 😽

• Heart
Reactions: 22
all I will comment on is the increased activity here in helicopters and security we have excellent of both in my opinion I pray for resolution. we are suffering now as it is with hyperinflation nearly 250LE for 1 fresh chicken local wages are average according to class range around 3000-5000 le per month

• Sad
  • Wow
The vile soiled mattresses should be given to Dan to cushion his inevitable fall.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
all I will comment on is the increased activity here in helicopters and security we have excellent of both in my opinion I pray for resolution. we are suffering now as it is with hyperinflation nearly 250LE for 1 fresh chicken local wages are average according to class range around 3000-5000 le per month
I forgot where you live, but yikes!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Aren't these the doors which has been replaced by double glazed doors in the jungle dining room?
more dump which one does not need, but SJ can't part with!

View attachment 2507878
They could probably donate to an architectural salvage? I have to admit I saved some original doors from my home. I felt like they belonged here. I’m not a hoarder though. I have a winter project planned with one of them. Inspiration for a little folk art for the porch. (Sorry, Fanny. No naked people.
IMG_4064.jpeg

• Heart
For a person who has an uneducated palette when it comes to food, and an uneducated taste in dining decor... I have found the perfect dinner setting for Snorts. I'm considering sending it to him for Cadeaux. Admittedly it's not porcelain but it's durable, with an "Autumnal" colour. It even has a squirrel plate! If there's any man who is crying out for and desperately needs a sippy cup, it's Philip. And I so want to see him open it in a vlog.
619zcStMQLL.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Emmaus have got standards, even they don't want her skanky cast offs.

Why didn't they just take it all to the tip. She's now keeping the clapped out sofa.

She has got one sick hoarding problem.
She is a terrible person in every possible way. IMO, Fanny is a repugnant creature really. She deserves several slaps in the face, but that was not one. Emmaus was doing the right thing.

I don‘t think there is any charity shop or similar in Europe that takes used madras. They will take old bed frames but never madras. Old or not, used madras is usually straight garbage. No one wants to buy used madras and this idiot forgets Emmaus must make money for their projects. How will someone make money out of that disgusting sofa?

I am pretty sure Emmaus decision has nothing to do with the recent infestation of bedbugs. Maybe it has something to do with a history of centuries of bedbugs infestation all over Europe.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.