The Chateau Diaries #268 Stephanie Jarvis' dailies aren't even filmed daily, lazy cow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here are a few of the current ages of the Dump crew ( as of October 8, 2023):

Shittelaine/ Stephanfraudie/ Steohanmemememr// the little orphan princess/ b. 18th Aug. 1975) 48
Baghead. ?
Marie Larkin. ?
Michael Potts/ ChamberPottie/ “ international man of mystery”/ Yebo/ Isabelle 6541: Michael Potts (b. 27th July 1977. 46 years ( 2 years younger than Stephanie)
Ollie: same as as Fanny, 48 years old?

Percy Attfield: May 4, 1942 81
Isabelle Jarvis (nee Biggio, b. 17th July 1941). 82 years old
Daddy Derek passed away in 2009, 14 years ago, when the little orphan princess was 34:years old.

Gerry Grady b. March 1960. 63
Chantal Richmond (b. Dec 1954) SJ's aunt, IJ's sister. Mummy is approximately 12.5 years older than Chantal. 68 years old, will be 69 in December
Stephen Richmond (b. Mar 1957) Chantal's husband, SJ's uncle. 65.5 years old

Annalise 33
Dan 34
Age of Dan’s Turkey Teeth: less than 2 years old
Kid no. 1. ?
Kid No. 2 ?
Kat. 29

Snorts/Khillip/porcelain fondler/Little Lord fondletoy/Lactose Intolerant Douche Lorde 27 ( born in September, 1996, according to travel video yesterday)( was only able to drive vans under rental contracts when he turned 26, that is why Fanny drove them before that time). Moved into Dump mid 2020. Has currently been at Dump over 3 years . 27 year old, 21 years younger than his “ darling”

Amaury/ Armoire/ Anne Marie Amaury Alastair Richmond (b. Jun 1987) 36 years old.
Nutty Natalia Natalia Oliveto (b.1981). 42 years old.

Pavlina. 26
Marie/ FRK/ Marie Wiik (b.1991). 32
MarIA.
Selmar
Nick the tree guy: 51

Tess approximately 42 or so?
Baby has a glamorous life baby doll could be a decade old or new depending on photos. There are several dolls playing the role.
Dana. 51?
Ruth Kelly (b. 1981) 42 years old, 6 years younger than Stephanie, and 4 years younger than Potts

Michael Petherick (b.1986). 37
Billy Petherick (b.1988. 35

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I find Mackree pathetic in her needyness, but did feel a tiny speck of sympathy when she was extolling her own vertues. "I cook, I tidy, I carry mattresses..like, who wouldn't want me? I'm a catch".
According to Selmar she got “caught” by Snorty.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Personally, I have never been tempted to wee in a kettle, but during travels off the beaten track I have often faced some interesting alternatives to a bathroom. (Those with a p*n*s are definitely at an advantage wee-wise when travelling!) I have fallen off the sides of strange basins, tried balancing with my bum off the back of a moving boat in the middle of the night, tried miserably to catch everything in a ziplock plastic bag, and almost slipped down a 'long-drop' hole in the ground when the sides gave way. I also disgraced myself squatting behind a bush by the side of a road in the middle of nowhere - when I got up I realised there were a dozen children laughing at me from up in the branches of a nearby tree. In my defence, alcohol may sometimes have been a factor, but it is often a challenge to find a private, clean place to 'go' in some countries. (Sorry if I've shared too much)

However, given the disgusting lack of cleanliness of the dump (indoors and out), and the unfortunate positioning of some of the bathrooms, I am actually thinking that peeing in the kettle might be a viable option if I was forced to stay there. A kettle is clean and sanitized every time it boils.

Also, obviously, I would be blind drunk too, because how else could I face meeting Ms Jarvis or any of her other cult followers. 😱
Once in a middle of nowhere roadside 'cafe' (I use that term loosely) in Vietnam, I found a loo - was extremely impressed it was tiled and there was a dodgy looking hose hanging out of the wall, but then I had no freakn' idea where to do the business as there wasn't a hole in sight?!!!! Luckily it was only number 1s but I'm still perplexed many many years later.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
It's really, really odd isn't it. Why dress a child ike that? Was it Isobel's choice? Or Daddy's??? Maybe we're looking at the photo out of context. Was it for a fancy dress party? Do we know? All I can say is that my Daughter's would never, ever got into that sort of dress ever. The tears and tantrums would have won the day.
I had the same uncomfortable thought about Daddy but didn't want to voice it. If I recall, didn't he have some frilly bonneted girl in one his fantasy paintings? His stuff is too disturbing and basically too awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thank you! Unfortunately, I awoke this morning at 5:40 and had a feeling she passed (I'm not psychic or anything, but knew). My mum called at 7 to confirm it- at least she went in her sleep peacefully. Well, if anything, the whole shite show is a good distraction- they still haven't finished the cage (but did manage to fork up our hedges, and used our landscaping curbing to spray paint some parts- SMH- SERIOUSLY?!?.) We'll see if they actually finish the job tomorrow- or Monday will be a disaster with the pool people! I was actually remarkably calm today (I'm pretty good at compartmentalizing and stayed busy), and told Mr. T Rex, who was beyond angry- "Everything can be fixed." @Jules100, I give you a medal as if this was even an iota of what you had to endure (your project was massive), I don't know how you've kept sane!
So sorry about your grandma’s passing.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Comments on todays cd:
sheiladoolittle4040
54 minutes ago
That was the best passive aggressive furniture moving I’ve ever seen.😁

58 minutes ago
I think adding other colors in the attic nook room would be more interesting and inviting than just red and white. Red is too powerful of a color and isn’t very relaxing in a bedroom

Rebelmusedesign
5 hours ago
I thought Marie hurt her back? Should she be lifting heavy things like that?

livmaria942
6 hours ago
Oh Marie, think about your back, you just had problems, couldn't you hold the camera so Stefanie could help and look after you,

joycestempa5647
1 hour ago
Love to see the clear out!! Now, you just need a couple more teams of capable volunteers working simultaneously to tackle the whole space (not just one corner) so you can at least get an entire room finished in one go!!!

If you commit to doing an entire room clear out (4-5 people involved), at least once per month, the whole Chateau can be almost completely cleaned out within 2.5 years maybe (attic and outbuildings included).

The hallways really need it, as does the office area, the entrance way into the kitchen, the laundry room, etc., etc.

Be really brutal with what goes to the charity shop or the dump. Ask yourself if you’ve touched it or used it within the last season?? If not, it goes.

Once you get the Chateau really clear and paired way, way down, then you can finally see what’s needed, if anything!!!

Once it’s super cleaned up, you might love having the open space so much that you will choose to keep it that way!!! Wishful thinking I know but one can always dream….of wide open halls, spacious rooms with cohesive colors and coordinating decor that flows and melts together, etc…. I know, I’m dreaming for a lot!!! Well, they say to dream big, so that’s my dream for la Lande…..a place that’s not mine nor do I have any right to critique!! LOL - it’s all done in good fun though, no harm intended!!

BUTTT, in my dream, I imagine open monochromatic spaces where the eclectic artwork can be displayed like a gallery with refined yet comfortable, modern furniture with clean lines, restrained draperies, tapestry and rugs and precision lighting, heating, cooling and water that’s all tied together with exquisite mounding, paneling, flooring, plaster, tile, windows and hardware.

One can always Wish.

Cheers

user-ms3hz8hx8h
2 hours ago
I'm wondering why there is a piano at the foot of the stairs?????

• Haha
Reactions: 29
My heartfelt condolences to you @T Rex on the loss of your grandmother. May your memories of her give you comfort. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
We learned from todays video that Khillip identifies as he/ him and sometimes as a squirrel.
--- The Guests looked startled by the old mattress suddenly pitched out of the second floor dump window into the courtyard.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
She was dressing or dressed like this as a child. Something is broken and has been for decades.
I remember in the flog she interviewed Isabelle (?) there was a brief exchange on her dress sense in which IJ deflected blame. So strange.
View attachment 2498842
Please tell me Fanny was cast as Little Bo Peep in the school play.......if not, why would Mummy dress her in this get up?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We learned from todays video that Khillip identifies as he/ him and sometimes as a squirrel.
--- The Guests looked startled by the old mattress suddenly pitched out of the second floor dump window into the courtyard.
High class accommodations all the way...in retrospect, I wonder if they felt their money was well spent! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Stephanie has developed the worst dress sense of anybody I’ve ever seen and its deterioration to the point of ridicule has been exacerbated by influence of the talentless prancing twerp. He’s assumed the role of official dresser and manages to consistently create a look which sees SJ either dress as a harlot plying her trade in a third rate bordello or Mrs. Frump the 1950s vicar’s wife.

I simply don’t understand how SJ, with her immense vanity, can possibly think she looks good in clothes that don’t suit her., clothes that don’t fit, clothes in such unflattering colours. To spend that amount of money and look so badly dressed is astonishing. Factor in dressing inappropriately for any occasion, and she’s a walking wardrobe nightmare.

She’s clueless. BJJ is clueless. Put them together and it’s a perfect storm of designer labels, extravagant spending and a nearly 50 year old being led by the nose by a know-nothing 27 year old.
I think she suffers from not having many friends and not working in a cosmopolitan city. She has virtually nothing to look at but the internet. Her only feedback is a 27 year old idiot who wears his mothers pants. Dana is somewhat chic at times, but Fanny can’t pull off the clothes that she can. Everyone who comes to the chateau is ancient. I’m an early adopter usually trend-wise, but I’ve got tons of places to shop that are ten minutes away. I also stand by the classics - casual or dress. Crisp white shirt, black pants, black dress, cashmere, jeans and boots are staples. If I’m working I’m in work gear. If I’m slumming I’m wearing cool sweats and sneakers. She doesn’t seem to have a personality in her clothes. They wear her.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Did Maree say something about not making "brown food" all the time? Welcome Maree so happy you read here, I hope you can see that la la land is not a good place for you. Although it seems that you and Phil lip have a good chemistry.. but run girl run.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Did you notice transactional Fanny used the music from Permasmile Viv’s sister in today’s cd video moving the mattresses?

Fanny reads here, her new favorite word in connection with Khillip is passive aggressive.

Marie FRK made the comment, “ nothing ever really GOES DOWN FROM THE ATTIC, SO THIS IS A PROSPEROUS DAY.”

What guest brought the expensive gourmet Parisian chocolates to the Dump?

Why does Fanny have the woman with the hurt back using a cane the week before haul furniture and throw mattresses out windows at the Dump?

“The two most adorable mattress carriers in the world.” Lovebombing Fanny strikes again .

“ this is the most beautiful, passive, aggressive mattress, carrying you’ve ever seen.” Love Bomb 2.

Fanny should hire # people and have a daily cd channel just dedicated to cleaning out the Dump. She easily has enough content for two years of
videos.

Mummy is a greedy, nasty hoarder just like her daughter. Why does she have discarded/ old clothing in a dresser in a dump attic? The Jarvis family was a bunch of hoarders and clutter freaks.

FRK, “ I was too young to watch friends.”

Lovebomb 3. “ you too are amazing” to FRK and Snorts.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Was that, a subliminal message in the thumbnail last night.....Good Ridance....never a truer word spoken.

Aumary must have told them to duck off after taking the entire weight moving that sofa. Now we know how MariE did her back in. Injury at work Is that why Fanny made her go to the Doc?

More frigging mattresses than you can shake a stick at......bed bugs?:sick:

Even more classy, there are the guests happiy sitting listening to the tinkle tinkle of the slimy fountain, next thing a filthy old mattress or whatever it was get chucked out the upstairs window. They're paying over the top to stay in that place. So so unprofessional.

MariE 'see I don't serve brown food'.........err yes, you do and frequently

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Notice a video title, “ Good Riddance,” in front of a screenshot of FRK and Khillip. Passive aggressive Fanny reads here frequently.

Watch the startled guests:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Comments on todays cd:
sheiladoolittle4040
54 minutes ago
That was the best passive aggressive furniture moving I’ve ever seen.😁

58 minutes ago
I think adding other colors in the attic nook room would be more interesting and inviting than just red and white. Red is too powerful of a color and isn’t very relaxing in a bedroom

Rebelmusedesign
5 hours ago
I thought Marie hurt her back? Should she be lifting heavy things like that?

livmaria942
6 hours ago
Oh Marie, think about your back, you just had problems, couldn't you hold the camera so Stefanie could help and look after you,

joycestempa5647
1 hour ago
Love to see the clear out!! Now, you just need a couple more teams of capable volunteers working simultaneously to tackle the whole space (not just one corner) so you can at least get an entire room finished in one go!!!

If you commit to doing an entire room clear out (4-5 people involved), at least once per month, the whole Chateau can be almost completely cleaned out within 2.5 years maybe (attic and outbuildings included).

The hallways really need it, as does the office area, the entrance way into the kitchen, the laundry room, etc., etc.

Be really brutal with what goes to the charity shop or the dump. Ask yourself if you’ve touched it or used it within the last season?? If not, it goes.

Once you get the Chateau really clear and paired way, way down, then you can finally see what’s needed, if anything!!!

Once it’s super cleaned up, you might love having the open space so much that you will choose to keep it that way!!! Wishful thinking I know but one can always dream….of wide open halls, spacious rooms with cohesive colors and coordinating decor that flows and melts together, etc…. I know, I’m dreaming for a lot!!! Well, they say to dream big, so that’s my dream for la Lande…..a place that’s not mine nor do I have any right to critique!! LOL - it’s all done in good fun though, no harm intended!!

BUTTT, in my dream, I imagine open monochromatic spaces where the eclectic artwork can be displayed like a gallery with refined yet comfortable, modern furniture with clean lines, restrained draperies, tapestry and rugs and precision lighting, heating, cooling and water that’s all tied together with exquisite mounding, paneling, flooring, plaster, tile, windows and hardware.

One can always Wish.

Cheers

user-ms3hz8hx8h
2 hours ago
I'm wondering why there is a piano at the foot of the stairs?????
Ha ha ha ha Joycie darling you're pissing in the wind with that suggestion. She could make a whole month of dailies of crap clearing out......not going to happen

p.s I'm still getting the hedgehog adverts 2 days in a row!
---
Fanny has such a dour look on her face in the photo ( much like Mummy’s look at times)
Just think Violette Elizabeth Bott

1696831096157.png

• Haha
Did you notice F4F going up and down multiple sets of stairs with her gamey hip. Daily “ waddles” have also been shelved.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.