The Chateau Diaries #268 Stephanie Jarvis' dailies aren't even filmed daily, lazy cow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A bit late as have only just got round to it, the patreon video:
View attachment 2499621

Stephanie Jarvis is a con artist. The Chateau Diaries is a scam.
Thanks for sharing... it really is appreciated... what's a Lielande vlog without Porcelain... dip stick Phiip is the most boring 'man' I have ever come across... porcelain makes him happy... really? Marie in another cast off frock...the girls at the table looked as if they were bored stiff...still making my mind up about Flower man... I think he is gay...I see John was there too, so presumably this was the day they all went to his chateau? Off on her Jollies to Scotland and then SA in December? How to slap the life out of The Popes balls.... really? It wasn't funny at the time and it isn't now...The dress looked it could have been from Shein...interesting to see what the Patreons get for the buck....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Why would you have this out on your dressing table if you were not fond of it? Fanny was not born in 1862. Absolutely NO ONE would dress their child like this unless she was performing on stage…. Just maybe this was her one operatic performance 🤣🙄
Excellent catch, thanks.
---
Please tell me Fanny was cast as Little Bo Peep in the school play.......if not, why would Mummy dress her in this get up?
It's not the only photo Jarvis has posted recently of herself performing in strangely sexualized fancy dress, originally posted from uncle Alan Biggio by @Razzle Dazzle. This looks to me less like a costume and more like an outfit, dissociated elements, including the first communion style dress and ballet slippers, chosen by somebody to convey talents and virtues not possessed. Same dead eyes.

Screen Shot 2023-10-09 at 6.12.21 AM.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
it is. i saw them on ladies whow love a good sleep on the sun. mine are still wrinkless
I had the impression it was a genetic thing because my paternal grandmother had them and my aunt (father’s sister) have them and I have some already too… since I never sleep under the sun (after my teenage years were over) I got the impression it was a genetic thing (the amount of weird bodily things which are genetic is endless).

However, I recently heard someone else say that cleavage wrinkles have a lot to do with many decades of side sleeping… that made sense to me as I’ve been a life long side sleeper :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 14
We learned from todays video that Khillip identifies as he/ him and sometimes as a squirrel.
--- The Guests looked startled by the old mattress suddenly pitched out of the second floor dump window into the courtyard.
Never in a million years had that mattess ever provided comfort and support... it was as thin as sliced ham. I would have been embarrased at any one seeing it, let alone a courtyard full of paying guests... it should have been removed under the cover of darkness.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
More cd comments:

SemraAnNour
3 hours ago
Is that a toilet bowl under the staircase near the statue?

joechristmasdk
5 hours ago
This must be the elusive Stephanie, the star of the show, who can only be heard giggling, laughing, narrating, and commenting, but cannot be seen in this episode :)

kscruggs21910
6 hours ago
A coffee table book of after meal photos of lalande tablescapes would be very enjoyable. ❤

alisonsneed3707
10 hours ago
The last video with Marie showed her unable to walk!! That’s a miraculous recovery😮

2 replies
@ElizabethKinsey-nh7fn
@ElizabethKinsey-nh7fn
8 hours ago
Doesn’t make sense…

@FarmgirlFriday
Unless, as someone else suggested, this video was filmed prior to Marie hurting her back

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Those cold, dead shark eyes. It’s as if there’s no there, there. Nothing behind the eyes except emptiness and a malevolent sense of entitlement.🤢😳🫣
Exactly. And that's what made me think the outfit was weird -- it never occurred to me she was in the school play or operetta. The eyes made the outfit weird. I see the outfit as an incredibly powerful private cosplay assertion -- perhaps possession of the little girl. Which she understands and collaborates in, hence the shark eyes.
---

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I had the impression it was a genetic thing because my paternal grandmother had them and my aunt (father’s sister) have them and I have some already too… since I never sleep under the sun (after my teenage years were over) I got the impression it was a genetic thing (the amount of weird bodily things which are genetic is endless).

However, I recently heard someone else say that cleavage wrinkles have a lot to do with many decades of side sleeping… that made sense to me as I’ve been a life long side sleeper :unsure:
It could well be as a result of side sleeping... I know Fernibops was advertising a support pillow that she purchased for herself and one for her mum. It allegedly helped remove that sleep crease you can get at the side of your face as a result of your face being scrunched against the pillow..
---
You must all be sick with worry. Very difficult times, thinking of you all.
---

So in effect, yet again she's told the patrons sod all. Doesn't anyone ever ask for more renovation updates or exactly where their money is going. The Patreon vlogs are no different to the daily's rolling out the same old same old.

Those figs didn't look ripe enough to me. Four wizened up roast spuds, 5 brussels and a slice of duck. Courgette (and MariA said heavy on the courgette) brownies :sick:

One of the male guests at the table didn't look over impressed. Hope they enjoyed wasting 75 euros.

More bleeping porcelaine!! In gods name why!!?

The whole place is one heaving mess of excess.
When I think of the size of my roast dinners I cannot imagine how that measly offering would fill anyone least alone a man. I'm sure these women drag the spouses and children along as travel companions. They obviously do not share the same affections for Lielande and its crew.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I am a jerk and can't get past the teeth. I wish I could just watch things and ignore things But bad teeth really bother me, and I find it hard to watch . something I need to work on
You are not alone on that. I am the same type of jerk then, I feel bad about it in real life but here on Tattle I can confess that I can not get pass bad teeth either. I can not watch videos with Nick the tree man for a mere minute, actually, after a couple of seconds I need to forward or end anything with him, specially if he is speaking… I think my repugnance for Dan had something to do with his teeth too, but not only that, in my opinion that man is repugnant in every possible way… I want to throw up every time I accidentally watch him screaming “good morning” :sick:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It's really, really odd isn't it. Why dress a child ike that? Was it Isobel's choice? Or Daddy's??? Maybe we're looking at the photo out of context. Was it for a fancy dress party? Do we know? All I can say is that my Daughter's would never, ever got into that sort of dress ever. The tears and tantrums would have won the day.
The school plays and operettas costumes I wore didn't have such fancy fabrics, and the period costumes were altered grownups' clothes. Not made to measure for little me in satin. In the French Versailles style I aspired to at 50. Jes' sayin'. I'm remembering my star turn in Sing Ho for a Prince! As the lead fairy, I wore a leotard, tights, leather ballet slippers with the hand-sewn pink elastic strap, a skirt of crudely handpainted but effective leaves, and a leafy crepe paper/pantyhose hat. Stunning. Especially the pipe cleaner antennae.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
It looks a little bit like a First Communion dress. Traditionally, Catholic girls wear a white dress with a white head covering when they receive their First Communion (around 7-8 years old). But I don’t think Fanny is Catholic (?).
Her grandmother was a strict catholic…Fanny has told us so. Communion is apparently not supposed to be taken before 7 , I don’t believe Fanny is 7 in that photo, maybe 5?
This is more typical for a child of that era to wear. Ps I am not a cafflick.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I do. Three cousins.

Yesterday, while observing Shabbat and the holiday of Shemini Atzeret, my family was oblivious to what was happening in Israel.
The only person who knew about the attacks was my wife who did not know how to tell anyone of us.
She knew how close Israel was to our hearts as a family. We have homes in Jerusalem and in Tel Aviv.
As soon as Shabbat ended, we were all shocked by the news and started contacting family and friends.
None of them picked up their phones which added greatly to our crippling worry and helplessness. It was grueling.

One cousin finally made contact about five hours ago--which was the middle of the early morning hours there.
She and her husband live in a beachfront community on the outskirts of Ashdod where they are very close to the fighting.
She told me that they'd been told to stay indoors and close down their window steel barriers! They are safe, but very much afraid.

The other cousin who lives in Tel Aviv called her dad (my uncle) about two hours ago and told him that they saw a couple of Hamas rockets hit an apartment building and level a business to the ground just five blocks down from their apartment building. They all want to leave, but none of them can fly out of the country. All flights have been canceled. I was supposed to go two weeks from now.
My cousin's best friend's neighbor, a beautiful 22-year-old woman had been taken captive by terrorists from her home in Sderot.
Her family fears the worst has already happened.

The third, a second cousin who is an IDF reservist and a medical doctor in Jerusalem has been called to report for duty.

Everything feels so surreal. So many innocent lives are ruined and wasted on both sides.

Prayers and positive thoughts are appreciated.
Many prayers!

• Heart
I don’t know whether it’s because the reality of the news is so difficult to watch at the moment but this patreon video has really pushed all my buttons. She is so obnoxious I want to smack that greedy, false smile right off her face.

She wanders through the shitheap and never lifts a finger to help anyone she just sits back and watches all the deluded fools rushing in to do everything for her. She has never done a days work in her life. I hope that poor Dave is paid well for his services.

Her greed is obscene. I bet even Buckingham Palace does not have as much porcelain as those two twats have accrued in the last few years. We only see what she wants us to see so it’s impossible to imagine how much she buys and never reveals.

The endless holidays, the using of people to obtain her goals, the lying and grifting is shameful. She is a complete waste of space who does not deserve any of the riches that are eschewed on her.

Fanny whichever way you look at it you are tit or shite, take your pick, and have done nothing in the last 48 years to demonstrate that you are a decent member of the human race.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Those eyes get me too, they give her away every time. Now when she is lying, her larger eye pops enormously. I couldn't think of the right word for her expression, and you nailed it -malevolent.
We have seen, in the video in which Stephanie intrudes on her mother berating volunteers in the laundry room, Isabelle Jarvis pivot from malevolence to syrupy sweet camera face the minute she sees Stephanie is not putting away the camera.
It just struck me Stephanie's syrupy sweet camera face does not fall far from the tree. And that malevolence, as seen in the famous pic with Potts at Selmar's bongo bonfire, is never far away.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The school plays and operettas costumes I wore didn't have such fancy fabrics, and the period costumes were altered grownups' clothes. Not made to measure for little me in satin. In the French Versailles style I aspired to at 50. Jes' sayin'. I'm remembering my star turn in Sing Ho for a Prince! As the lead fairy, I wore a leotard, tights, leather ballet slippers with the hand-sewn pink elastic strap, a skirt of crudely handpainted but effective leaves, and a leafy crepe paper/pantyhose hat. Stunning. Especially the pipe cleaner antennae.
My only claim to fame in a school play was a Nativity one. Because I had long hair, and presumably looked the part, I was The Virgin Mary. Didn’t utter a word. Wrapped in a sheet, I just gazed down adoringly at an ugly plastic doll wrapped in white cloth 😆 Bought a tear to my Mum’s eye apparently 😇😇😇😇

• Haha
  • Heart
I had the same uncomfortable thought about Daddy but didn't want to voice it. If I recall, didn't he have some frilly bonneted girl in one his fantasy paintings? His stuff is too disturbing and basically too awful.
Were I a betting man, I'd wager bonnetted frilly girls feature in most of Derek Jarvis' paintings.
Just looking at the very creepy Tea in the Forest painting Snorty put up in Nati's office, I believe, over the cabinet filled with squirrel tit. The frill on the flirty girl's mob cap carefully repeats the frill on the oak leaves above. An eye for detail Derek had, for real.
Screen Shot 2023-10-09 at 7.15.45 AM.png

• Heart
Reactions: 13
We have seen, in the video in which Stephanie intrudes on her mother berating volunteers in the laundry room, Isabelle Jarvis pivot from malevolence to syrupy sweet camera face the minute she sees Stephanie is not putting away the camera.
It just struck me Stephanie's syrupy sweet camera face does not fall far from the tree. And that malevolence, as seen in the famous pic with Potts at Selmar's bongo bonfire, is never far away.
1696857223161.png

Selmar bonfire (2).jpg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So, what circa would those mattresses be? They remind me of very old ones found in a generations old beach shack. Why hang onto those? They would be revolting and most probably damp. Rats and mice anyone? When she bought a whole lot of new mattresses, I suppose they were to replace these, and probably guests had slept on this filth!
could one or two have been recycled from the Nursing Home 🤪🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.