The Chateau Diaries #268 Stephanie Jarvis' dailies aren't even filmed daily, lazy cow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was dressing or dressed like this as a child. Something is broken and has been for decades.
I remember in the flog she interviewed Isabelle (?) there was a brief exchange on her dress sense in which IJ deflected blame. So strange.
View attachment 2498842
Those cold, dead shark eyes. It’s as if there’s no there, there. Nothing behind the eyes except emptiness and a malevolent sense of entitlement.🤢😳🫣

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
She must detest these 'Dailies'... means she has to do/film something. She'd be in bed if she wasn't holding the pink phone...
At least Snorts was finally doing actual meaningful work. That place has so much sh*t in it - holy cow!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I have never seen Snorty looking so happy as when he was moving stuff with Marie. There is certainly a great deal more chemistry between the two of them than there is between him and Fanny. Marie was much livelier than usual but especially for the camera. She later made a reference to brown food demonstrating that she reads Tattle. Why has Fanny been hoarding loads of filthy old mattresses for years? Was she intending to use them for guests?
You have taken the words out of my mouth, I was about to post almost verbatim. It shows yet again that Fanny and Snorts have NO Chemistry at all.
Marie was on a high, but I imagine the low will follow. It was nice to watch a vlog that made me laugh again, it has been a long time coming Fanny.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
[QUOTE="Freesia54, post: 17005029, member: 188061
She's so like IJ on that 3rd pic...I think brown eyes are so much warmer than blue, but I guess she's going for the blue eyed blonde look...I'm thinking nearing 50 she should have a complete change of hair colour, probably more in keeping with her natural colouring.
She looks awful when she scrapes the blonde hair right back, really ancient. However, I recently saw a vlog, can't remember which one, when most of her hair appeared dark brown, probably her real colour, and then with her hair scraped back, she looked so much better, years younger. She would be well-advised to let her hair go back to its natural colour. Her complexion would probably look better too. I doubt if she will do that as she likes to be a ditsy little orphan Barbie doll princess.
[/QUOTE]
Her natural colour is progably grey.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I am a jerk and can't get past the teeth. I wish I could just watch things and ignore things But bad teeth really bother me, and I find it hard to watch . something I need to work on
If Im honest I dont lke the close ups but beyond that its 100% better than Stephanie or Dan!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Those cold, dead shark eyes. It’s as if there’s no there, there. Nothing behind the eyes except emptiness and a malevolent sense of entitlement.🤢😳🫣
Those eyes get me too, they give her away every time. Now when she is lying, her larger eye pops enormously. I couldn't think of the right word for her expression, and you nailed it -malevolent.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So, what circa would those mattresses be? They remind me of very old ones found in a generations old beach shack. Why hang onto those? They would be revolting and most probably damp. Rats and mice anyone? When she bought a whole lot of new mattresses, I suppose they were to replace these, and probably guests had slept on this filth!

• Sick
Reactions: 23
So, what circa would those mattresses be? They remind me of very old ones found in a generations old beach shack. Why hang onto those? They would be revolting and most probably damp. Rats and mice anyone? When she bought a whole lot of new mattresses, I suppose they were to replace these, and probably guests had slept on this filth!
She (and everyone else in there over the years) was just too lazy to take it to the junkyard. It's easier to just move it to another room to deal with later.

I suppose this was filmed a few weeks ago........I guess we now know why Marie's back went out on her?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
A sneek preview of Fannys next vlog, if only this was Snorts

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Fanny doesn't throw out anything, it needs to sit around for ten years or more... Once a hoarder always a hoarder.. Its amazing the amount of scrap in the farmhouse, and who is sleeping in the bed in the common living space?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It's really, really odd isn't it. Why dress a child ike that? Was it Isobel's choice? Or Daddy's??? Maybe we're looking at the photo out of context. Was it for a fancy dress party? Do we know? All I can say is that my Daughter's would never, ever got into that sort of dress ever. The tears and tantrums would have won the day.
Halloween costume??? Little Bo Peep???

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I find Mackree pathetic in her needyness, but did feel a tiny speck of sympathy when she was extolling her own vertues. "I cook, I tidy, I carry mattresses..like, who wouldn't want me? I'm a catch".

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Hoard situation for sure. It’s really gross

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.