The Chateau Diaries #26 The Church Of Stephanology. There’s a global pandemic, Madame Ignorance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have to remember that she is spending her "own money" (her pocket money) on all the decorative objects she buys, it's not the patrons' money which is purely (?) for restoration work. After all, you couldn't possibly expect her to pay for any of the restoration work on her own home, now could you? Who does that? No, her own money is purely for pleasure, don't you know? Little girls don't use their pocket money on anything serious; pocket money is for fun. People only spend their money on serious necessities when they grow up and become adults. We can't expect poor little SJ to spend her pocket money on restoration, leave that to the nice rich uncles and aunties, they will see to that for her.

Mais bien sûr!

Ugh!

🙄

Reactions: 5
Isn't it time to start working on the new title for the next thread? I'd like to throw out some words for suggestions for the title and let the genius here create them, you have: Easter, Canadian visitors, chandelier, rabbit headhog, tree fellas, Andi.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Isn't it time to start working on the new title for the next thread? I'd like to throw out some words for suggestions for the title and let the genius here create them, you have: Easter, Canadian visitors, chandelier, rabbit headhog, tree fellas, Andi.
Suggestions from the thread so far in chronological orde)r - (apologies if I've missed any - please add):

#27. The Church of Stephinology: "Miss Jarvis' Home for Peculiar Children" - @Jeeves and suggested by @Phoenix Richards-Bingham
#27. The Church of Stephinology: "Have no fear, covid's not coming, because it's not an ACTUAL party" - @Violetty
#27. The Church of Stephinology: "The Chandelier, the Desk and the Titillating Kitchen Tiles."
"An egg a day keeps Covid away, as Steph and co come out to play." - @Gibson

I seem to recall an idea from the last thread that someone suggested using for the next but can't find it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Work
I checked with official French websites.
There's no legal obligations for a freelance tradesman to work for three or more clients.
The freelance tradesman can have one client only but it's a risk of course.

Selmar got registered in France as a freelance tradesman (maybe auto entrepreneur or maybe not, doesn't matter) as any French freelance person has to do.

As previously said, as Dutch he doesn't need any work permit to work in France.

So... either they understand nothing (what a surprise) or they talk BS (what a surprise tooooo)
😂
I
That's what happens when Queen Emmaus goes antique shopping... she never fails to deliver on her origins.

FFS, that money should have gone to charity. Local charity preferably, like the one mentioned on her village's Facebook page.
Just wonder if she had it pre-screened through the website and therefore she said yes so quickly and also knew somewhow that there is maybe fancy desk in this warehouse (as there happened to be pretty nice white bedroom set) but wouldnt she know that the desk had shark skin on top (propaply she would) either she is stupid or plays stupid - either way 700k for this desk and 4K for wonky lamp.... as if one doesnt have other to choose from...

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He’s moved on to the Dordogne to work at another Chateau and will be back apparently, his reason being he needs to work at other address as part of his work away visa or something?
I personally think he annoyed them when cutting the tiles and it all turned a bit sour. Ian was moving gold chairs around covered in dust saying they should of been moved and lots of things now need a deep clean. Both he and SJ had their poker vlog face on but it was obvious they were mega pissed off. After that Selmar was making bonfires, compost bins, etc and was never seen working on that room again. There was also a comment that stood out to me on one of the vlogs shared on here saying something along the lines of “at least he’ll be appreciated more than Stephanie did”, that sounds like the words of someone who knows more than just a superfan.
If Ian didnt like the dust perhaps he could have moved them / asked someone else to move them / mentioned it to Selmar? Perish the thought that any of the Underlings would raise the energy to carry a chair or put a dust sheet over them.Im still waiting for Spring Clean that Stephanie began with sorting her clothes.....already being replaced with that hideous yellow 'thing'.
At least Selmar did his work properly and took a pride in it too. Its not his fault he was landed with project after project. Many people work from a list but most work through it crossing off completed jobs before moving on to the next. It must have driven him NUTS.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
We have to remember that she is spending her "own money" (her pocket money) on all the decorative objects she buys, it's not the patrons' money which is purely (?) for restoration work. After all, you couldn't possibly expect her to pay for any of the restoration work on her own home, now could you? Who does that? No, her own money is purely for pleasure, don't you know? Little girls don't use their pocket money on anything serious; pocket money is for fun. People only spend their money on serious necessities when they grow up and become adults. We can't expect poor little SJ to spend her pocket money on restoration, leave that to the nice rich uncles and aunties, they will see to that for her.
Hopefully she’s putting some of her own money it into a pension pot - same with MPK!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Suggestions from the thread so far in chronological orde)r - (apologies if I've missed any - please add):

#27. The Church of Stephinology: "Miss Jarvis' Home for Peculiar Children" - @Jeeves and suggested by @Phoenix Richards-Bingham
#27. The Church of Stephinology: "Have no fear, covid's not coming, because it's not an ACTUAL party" - @Violetty
#27. The Church of Stephinology: "The Chandelier, the Desk and the Titillating Kitchen Tiles."

I seem to recall an idea from the last thread that someone suggested using for the next but can't find it.
An egg a day keeps Covid away, as Steph and co come out to play.

• Haha
An egg a day keeps Covid away, as Steph and co come out to play.
Added to suggestions! :ROFLMAO: 😂😁

We're on Post #951 - time to start voting? Please feel free to add new ideas.

(y)#27. The Church of Stephinology: "Miss Jarvis' Neverland Home for Peculiar Children" - @Jeeves and suggested by @Phoenix Richards-Bingham
❤#27. The Church of Stephinology: "Have no fear, covid's not coming, because it's not an ACTUAL party" - @Violetty
😳#27. The Church of Stephinology: "The Chandelier, the Desk and the Titillating Tiles."
:("An egg a day keeps Covid away, as Steph and co come out to play." - @Gibson
:sick:
:mad:

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Cultural sensitivity? She engages ex-pat tradesmen, imports British food and hardly steps foot outside the Shitoo unless she's on holiday or off on a freebie jaunt with her lapdog.

Screenshot 2021-03-31 at 11.34.31.png

I'd be more concerned that he's picked up a dose of something else on his travels!
Screenshot 2021-03-31 at 11.55.51.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Another vlog where Philip is interviewing, etc. Only a matter of time until one vlog a week he does alone. Mentioned in vlog he used to sleep in attic bedroom. Which room is his now?
I wondered that too.

The plot may thicken but the hair it thins.

1617187650135.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My upholstery is all leather. Does stream cleaning a fabric wall cause mold on the wall behind it? I don't even like wall paper. Because I've seen what happens behind it once you remove it. Same with carpet. I am assuming you're cleaner than the state of finished rooms at Leland.
I always get itches looking at them when buying stuff at the brocante..who knows what happened with it..they take it with them, or get it delivered..and i never see them clean anything..she always talks about a good scrub..but again she talks a lot...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m clutching at straws here but could this dog top right be a clue to who else is lurking in the shadows? It looks too tall to be Diesel, more Collie like 🤔
Also Steve is not being truthful with his dates, he’s got the memo and is on board with their timeline shenanigans/blatant lies.

Attachments

• Heart
I've been reading coverage re the latest potentially alarming, but hopefully contained, COVID "community spread" in Nsw and Queensland. One phrase about unwittingly carrying the virus with you which stood out was (not the exact words, but near enough) "it's the hitchhiker you avoid taking from A to B". SJ and the acolytes' collective flaunting of flouting guidelines makes me spit with rage. I don't care how often they are tested, the audacity and selfishness is beyond belief. All for the sake of a vlog. Mad, mad people.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Added to suggestions! :ROFLMAO: 😂😁

We're on Post #951 - time to start voting? Please feel free to add new ideas.

(y)#27. The Church of Stephinology: "Miss Jarvis' Neverland Home for Peculiar Children" - @Jeeves and suggested by @Phoenix Richards-Bingham
❤#27. The Church of Stephinology: "Have no fear, covid's not coming, because it's not an ACTUAL party" - @Violetty
😳#27. The Church of Stephinology: "The Chandelier, the Desk and the Titillating Tiles."
:("An egg a day keeps Covid away, as Steph and co come out to play." - @Gibson
:sick:
:mad:
The chateau diaries # 27: "we are no Covidiots, we just have Chatelainimmunity"... was another suggestion

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m clutching at straws here but could this dog top right be a clue to who else is lurking in the shadows? It looks too tall to be Diesel, more Collie like 🤔
Also Steve is not being truthful with his dates, he’s got the memo and is on board with their timeline shenanigans/blatant lies.
Don't know, looks to me like a sheep, Shaun ?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.