The Chateau Diaries #26 The Church Of Stephanology. There’s a global pandemic, Madame Ignorance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone would like to give me seconds on flowers, I'd be very happy!!!! I would never say no to flowers! If they only last a week?... Oh well!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I wonder if we'll ever be allowed to accompany SJ on her appointments to refresh her injectables. She very obviously keeps the 11s away by freezing in between her eyebrows with Botox. I've wondered this year where she's getting her top-ups.
She is going to regret going down this line in ten yrs if not sooner. It is already making her look rough.

People think it improves their face but it's obvious when anything has been done unless it's coated in a thick layer of make-up and even then its obvious and distorting.
Please don't bother anyone wasting the thread and arguing this point. I am not interested. I have eyes. You can make an angry face or just scroll on past.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
As much as I like seeing what Steph buys, (with her partner Philip), It makes me cringe, as it's just putting icing over a burnt cake. The Chateau DOESN'T HAVE HEAT!!!!!! The rendering is FALLING off!!!! What if it fell off and hit a "guest"? What a collection of half baked "talent". Still wondering what Natie does to earn her keep. She's just "always sooooo busy"....???🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I agree 100%. His situation is really borderline.

What I don't like is when they tell their viewers that Selmar needs to have 3 clients minimum under the French law.
Yes, and one does read an awful lot of wrong and misunderstood info about tax structures, immigration, establishment of associations, the ins and outs of building permissions, etc etc, all declared with much verve and authority. Whilst one may agree in spirit with the indignation, it's very often just not correct. And as you've said FrenchGirl, the person saying "Well, actually..." is not generally appreciated. Haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
installed log burner on the terrace
repaired gardening tools with new handles from the used Christmas trees

to be fair to Selmar he has done a lot of heavy work on his own. The carpentry work has been done well and not botched. As a volunteer he would / should have only been working for approx 4-5 hrs per day. He may not have been working every day. He has his own mobile 'house' and can afford his own food.
Selmar does what he gets paid for... I find it appalling that some people think he's supposed do MORE all the time. He's a contractor he does what he gets paid for. If Skankanee didn't want her chairs dusty bimbo should have done something about it. She gave him a place to work and it's her responsibility what's in there. All these do more people I bet contractors don't like to work for you. He does exactly what he gets paid to do in addition to the animal care.

Reactions: 20
Those lyin Canadians are putting on a show for the camera of self isolation. It's an act to make Skankanee look better. Smoke and mirrors...

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Considering the current circumstances I find his surname a little amusing
Janssen is the most common surname in The Netherlands... :rolleyes:

As much as I like seeing what Steph buys, (with her partner Philip), It makes me cringe, as it's just putting icing over a burnt cake. The Chateau DOESN'T HAVE HEAT!!!!!! The rendering is FALLING off!!!! What if it fell off and hit a "guest"? What a collection of half baked "talent". Still wondering what Natie does to earn her keep. She's just "always sooooo busy"....???🤣
I guess Nutty is scaring the mice away from the giftpile... ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes! I wonder when her fans are going to start getting tired of watching the Tat-trawl and start leaning on her about seeing some of the building and restoration projects completed! I'm understanding more about myself as a viewer as I check in regularly here. Popular theories such 1)SJ and Phil making babies or 2) SJ brainwashing dumdum Marie to keep her captive, are hard to believe. Because 1) Ew, no... and 2) To what purpose?

Nor do I really think that any of that crew actually enjoys the Cadeaux Show, as I believe they are just gritting their teeth to get through 95% of it. My theory is that all this tat started rolling in and they were trying to be gracious about it and used it to pad out their content when lockdown happened. Easy-peasy. As more and more started coming in, they probably felt obliged to continue because many of these gifters are high-level patrons. Those people are deep in, and would probably be offended if told to stop. They may feel rejected, this is just the way fans can be. The stuff SJ and équipe receive is OVERWHELMINGLY trash and the time they take to film and edit it all must feel like a slog. Also, the customs fees they have to be paying to get the douane to hand over the packages are certainly significant. So unless they are afraid of offending these silly fans, there is NO reason to keep this up. Do we ever even see 99% of these gifts being used in the château? Are we really meant to think they would go through all the hassle and bore, just to get international snack foods?

I really HATED the Spermy fashion school debacle, but I do believe FWIW that they're giving that Cadeaux ad money away to charity every month, so at least there's that.

What really pisses me off is seeing how they are all shamelessly conducting themselves during this pandemic. This Easter party is immoral and all her BS pretence of playing it *very safe* when she is needlessly traveling around France is DISGUSTING. /EndRant

Last edited:
  • Heart
While looking to find a section of vlog to share where Sir Snorts Alot whispers “you are beautiful” in a completely out of context situation to SJ which wasn’t edited out (I noticed it not long after he arrived and before I found Tattle) I came across this piece of Daddies Art. A male horse with its arse in the air and testicles showing being ridden by someone (presumably male as no infamous boobs) with no trousers on but thankfully remembered his hat. He is just about to overpower, dominate and spear a much smaller frightened female deer. There are all kinds of wrong here, one being it’s in a B&B room (Marquis apartment). BJJ face says it all!!
... Sorry @Milre to jump the gun on this weeks art discussion ❤
Loki, is fervently lighting a candle in anticipation of catching Philly frolicking in the woods :)

Yes! I wonder when her fans are going to start getting tired of watching the Tat-trawl and start leaning on her about seeing some of the building and restoration projects completed! I'm understanding more about myself as a viewer as I check in regularly here. Popular theories such 1)SJ and Phil making babies or 2) SJ brainwashing dumdum Marie to keep her captive, are hard to believe. Because 1) Ew, no... and 2) To what purpose?

Nor do I really think that any of that crew actually enjoys the Cadeaux Show, as I believe they are just gritting their teeth to get through 95% of it. My theory is that all this tat started rolling in and they were trying to be gracious about it and used it to pad out their content when lockdown happened. Easy-peasy. As more and more started coming in, they probably felt obliged to continue because many of these gifters are high-level patrons. Those people are deep in, and would probably be offended if told to stop. They may feel rejected, this is just the way fans can be. The stuff SJ and équipe receive is OVERWHELMINGLY trash and the time they take to film and edit it all must feel like a slog. Also, the customs fees they have to be paying to get the douane to hand over the packages are certainly significant. So unless they are afraid of offending these silly fans, there is NO reason to keep this up. Do we ever even see 99% of these gifts being used in the château? Are we really meant to think they would go through all the hassle and bore, just to get international snack foods?

I really HATED the Spermy fashion school debacle, but I do believe FWIW that they're giving that Cadeaux ad money away to charity every month, so at least there's that.

What really pisses me off is seeing how they are all shamelessly conducting themselves during this pandemic. This Easter party is immoral and all her BS pretence of playing it *very safe* when she is needlessly traveling around France is DISGUSTING. /EndRant
I honestly cannot think of anything worse than watching someone open presents. It's worse than anticipation of a Granny hanknitted jumper and having to look pleased.
I couldn't care less that money is going to charity, the whole thing is a shambolic shame and if people feel so strongly they should donate directly.
Still, the positive is that it keeps the shittoo inhabitants warm when burned on the bonfires. Goodness knows how they would survive in winter otherwise. :)

Those lyin Canadians are putting on a show for the camera of self isolation. It's an act to make Skankanee look better. Smoke and mirrors...
Their problem really. If they catch something, possibly food poisoning from the mice infestation, then it's their lookout.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I have found this Antiquaire website... and the ad for this Murano Chandelier.

She said he gave her a "good price".

The chandelier was for sale for 4.000 euros !!! Let's say she bought it for 3.500 euros ?!!!

Unbelievable. And the super fans commenting that she was right to buy it. They all live in another dimension or what ?

Lustre

AGRANDIR LES 4 PHOTO(S) SUPPLÉMENTAIRES.

Description de l'antiquité :
"Lustre"
Lustre très imposant en verre blanc de Murano ; Italie - époque premiere moitié du XIXeme
- 12 lumières
- hauteur 140 cm ; diametre 100
Prix : 4000 €
Epoque : 19ème siècle
Style : Autre style
Etat : Bon état

Matière : Verre
Diamètre : 100
Hauteur : 137

Référence (ID) : 480922
Antiquités Sarladaises
What a bleeping waste of money.

• Haha
  • Heart
I honestly cannot think of anything worse than watching someone open presents. It's worse than anticipation of a Granny hanknitted jumper and having to look pleased.
I couldn't care less that money is going to charity, the whole thing is a shambolic shame and if people feel so strongly they should donate directly.
Still, the positive is that it keeps the shittoo inhabitants warm when burned on the bonfires. Goodness knows how they would survive in winter otherwise. :)
Ha, and can you think of anything worse than having to be filmed (every week for hours) opening ugly junk sent to you by maiden aunts the world over, all eagerly waiting to see you OOOh and AAAAh over it?

I don't watch it because it's deathly boring and awkward IMO, but as long as they are doing it and ad revenue is coming in, better it's going to charity than in SJ's pocket.

Agreed about the bonfires! I wonder what kind of NDA all the inhabitants have to sign, promising to never talk about how much they all hate Cadeaux and how much tit they all (surely) talk off-camera. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I think it was an act to keep her obvious costs down....he can’t possibly want a desk there...but she does.
An outrageous price ...No wonder he looked a whiter shade of pale ... I bought a similar Napoleon III desk for 100 euros in a Normandy brocante . How could she possibly imagine he could pay/use/need this. A sneaky cover up for wanting to buy it herself methinks

She is going to regret going down this line in ten yrs if not sooner. It is already making her look rough.

People think it improves their face but it's obvious when anything has been done unless it's coated in a thick layer of make-up and even then its obvious and distorting.
Please don't bother anyone wasting the thread and arguing this point. I am not interested. I have eyes. You can make an angry face or just scroll on past.
I agree, when you turn 40, your 'goal' should change from trying to hide your aging and emerging wrinkles to youthful, firm and rested appearance. But it's a hard pill to swallow and accept your aging, especially when there are so many unethical and money hungry 'professionals' who are ready to botox your forehead motionless and fill you face tight and shiny like a backside of a spoon.

• Haha
  • Heart
☝
This is really my point. Those pathetic superfans don't feel strongly about donating to charity, and are not going to, regardless.

They feel strongly about sending trash and baubles to the object of their YouTube Affections, and having a "real" connection to her. Watching her open it and say IIIIsssssn't that loooovely. As long as SJ feels she owes them this, at least the ad revenue is being donated to charity.

My point is that I don't buy the theory that SJ is running a lucrative grift with this cadeaux business. It's a drum that's beaten steadily here in Tattle but it's not a good one, because it doesn't make SENSE. What she's receiving is trash which she doesn't want and isn't worth anything to sell, the circus of opening it all and acting grateful and enthusiastic has to be mind-numbingly boring and time-consuming, and if all the ad revenue is being donated (which I believe it is), then what's the grift? I think she's just doing what she thinks she has to do in order not to offend... She's going for loyalty retention, IMO.

Lol I'm just campaigning for Tattle to get better conspiracy theories I guess!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Added to suggestions! :ROFLMAO: 😂😁

We're on Post #951 - time to start voting? Please feel free to add new ideas.

(y)#27. The Church of Stephinology: "Miss Jarvis' Neverland Home for Peculiar Children" - @Jeeves and suggested by @Phoenix Richards-Bingham
❤#27. The Church of Stephinology: "Have no fear, covid's not coming, because it's not an ACTUAL party" - @Violetty
😳#27. The Church of Stephinology: "The Chandelier, the Desk and the Titillating Tiles."
:("An egg a day keeps Covid away, as Steph and co come out to play." - @Gibson
:sick:
:mad:
Title suggestion:
#27. The Church of Stephinology: It's not a party, it's a cult gathering, Bridgerton style.

While looking to find a section of vlog to share where Sir Snorts Alot whispers “you are beautiful” in a completely out of context situation to SJ which wasn’t edited out (I noticed it not long after he arrived and before I found Tattle) I came across this piece of Daddies Art. A male horse with its arse in the air and testicles showing being ridden by someone (presumably male as no infamous boobs) with no trousers on but thankfully remembered his hat. He is just about to overpower, dominate and spear a much smaller frightened female deer. There are all kinds of wrong here, one being it’s in a B&B room (Marquis apartment). BJJ face says it all!!
... Sorry @Milre to jump the gun on this weeks art discussion ❤
He looks as though he is running ideas through his mind of how to make it disappear in the middle of the night without trace.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.