The Chateau Diaries #26 The Church Of Stephanology. There’s a global pandemic, Madame Ignorance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Antique man was so happy to have met these two ! I could recognize the way he was talking sh***t when explaining the "antique" desk and the book bounded by his mother. 😂

YT comments are more and more lovely :

Paul Craig

Paul Craig
9 hours ago
Please stop putting Phillip in front of the camera. He is so opposite of Stephanie that it brings the mood down. He never smiles and has no personality. Stephanie’s personality and laughter is so nicely contagious and really sets a good mood that Phillip quickly brings down. If he is supposed to be the camera man, let him do so - only. Please.

Hide reply
R B
R B
7 hours ago (edited)
Yeppp he's the worst - I cant understand why he is featured so heavily, we follow for Stephanie not him! And now he's filming privately (with Andie) for the vlog, as if it's his?! No thank you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
While looking to find a section of vlog to share where Sir Snorts Alot whispers “you are beautiful” in a completely out of context situation to SJ which wasn’t edited out (I noticed it not long after he arrived and before I found Tattle) I came across this piece of Daddies Art. A male horse with its arse in the air and testicles showing being ridden by someone (presumably male as no infamous boobs) with no trousers on but thankfully remembered his hat. He is just about to overpower, dominate and spear a much smaller frightened female deer. There are all kinds of wrong here, one being it’s in a B&B room (Marquis apartment). BJJ face says it all!!
... Sorry @Milre to jump the gun on this weeks art discussion ❤

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Work
I
Just wonder if she had it pre-screened through the website and therefore she said yes so quickly and also knew somewhow that there is maybe fancy desk in this warehouse (as there happened to be pretty nice white bedroom set) but wouldnt she know that the desk had shark skin on top (propaply she would) either she is stupid or plays stupid - either way 700k for this desk and 4K for wonky lamp.... as if one doesnt have other to choose from...
I just dont get it, maybe its because i dont like brocanterubbish...whats wrong with buying something new..I like antiques when is in a good state..how that salesman goes around with his antiques..give me a doubt how his antiques will look upclose...

Reactions: 6
OK,you asked for it: Selmars progress report sofar

Garden beds completed
Chicken coop
Kompost
Little house to protect peahen completed
Bonfire setup nobody asked for completed
Discoball set up for party completed
Clean up of stones in courtyard completed
Nativity scene completed
Chapel pews
Laundry room shelves completed
Planks for table in laundry room completed
Drywall loo completed
Tiles loo
Repair pipes loo
Clearing manhole for dungeon completed
Shower decoration completed
Curtain hooks completed
Repairing antique beds completed
6 golden chairs completed except covering up
Planks for walls in carpentry
Walls carpentry
Pergola garden
Watering system

Not much of accomplishments actually for 1 year🤔

While looking to find a section of vlog to share where Sir Snorts Alot whispers “you are beautiful” in a completely out of context situation to SJ which wasn’t edited out (I noticed it not long after he arrived and before I found Tattle) I came across this piece of Daddies Art. A male horse with its arse in the air and testicles showing being ridden by someone (presumably male as no infamous boobs) with no trousers on but thankfully remembered his hat. He is just about to overpower, dominate and spear a much smaller frightened female deer. There are all kinds of wrong here, one being it’s in a B&B room (Marquis apartment). BJJ face says it all!!
... Sorry @Milre to jump the gun on this weeks art discussion ❤
No problem, I am glad whoever suggests an art discussion. Can't wait to hear professional opinions😊

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
If Ian didnt like the dust perhaps he could have moved them / asked someone else to move them / mentioned it to Selmar? Perish the thought that any of the Underlings would raise the energy to carry a chair or put a dust sheet over them.Im still waiting for Spring Clean that Stephanie began with sorting her clothes.....already being replaced with that hideous yellow 'thing'.
At least Selmar did his work properly and took a pride in it too. Its not his fault he was landed with project after project. Many people work from a list but most work through it crossing off completed jobs before moving on to the next. It must have driven him NUTS.
Isnt it what always happens..just like Carla said..when shitalaine doesnt need you anymore, or get bored of you,, or has a better replacement..you get bullied out..she hits up the rest to do so..and keeps her own hands clean..

Do you not think the chandelier in the stables with daddies art in the wall would be a favourable place for an art gallery? She could sell postcards and tea towels of the art to pay for more renovations. I think if she actually concentrated on one thing being finished no one would mind
1617193533974.png

She is crazy! Did anyone else think the painting behind it was a bit similar to Daddy's style but without the nudity?
I was too busy being in love with the gorgeous Venetian mirror , now had she bought that for the grand salon ! Imagine !

Last edited:
  • Haha

Garden beds completed
Chicken coop
Kompost
Nativity scene completed
Chapel pews
Drywall loo completed
Tiles loo
Repair pipes loo
Curtain hooks completed
Walls carpentry
Pergola garden
Watering system

No problem, I am glad whoever suggests an art discussion. Can't wait to hear professional opinions😊
When you have a good and normal workethic, you dont drive to a place like that...you end up having your own business or start a career..they are all a sort of drifters...with menthal issues flock together..

Reactions: 9
I've been reading coverage re the latest potentially alarming, but hopefully contained, COVID "community spread" in Nsw and Queensland. One phrase about unwittingly carrying the virus with you which stood out was (not the exact words, but near enough) "it's the hitchhiker you avoid taking from A to B". SJ and the acolytes' collective flaunting of flouting guidelines makes me spit with rage. I don't care how often they are tested, the audacity and selfishness is beyond belief. All for the sake of a vlog. Mad, mad people.
And those numbers in NSW and QLD are single digit yet everyone pulls together and does the right thing. France is over 40,000 new cases a day and those Canadian idiots visit stores and then pretend to isolate at lalaland. They are all beyond a joke. Stephanie bleats continuously about loosing her dad but blatantly doesn’t care if anyone else looses a loved one. I hope someone does send the authorities there.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Apologies to @Milre for not seeing your suggestion.

(y)#27. The Church of Stephinology: "Miss Jarvis' Neverland Home for Peculiar Children" - @Jeeves and suggested by @Phoenix Richards-Bingham
❤#27. The Church of Stephinology: "Have no fear, covid's not coming, because it's not an ACTUAL party" - @Violetty
😳#27. The Church of Stephinology: "The Chandelier, the Desk and the Titillating Tiles."
:(#27 "An egg a day keeps Covid away, as Steph and co come out to play." - @Gibson
:sick:# 27: "We are no Covidiots, we just have Chatelainimmunity" -@Milre
:mad:

I can't update the voting to this point so have to attach votes so far. - (@Espe - sorry, missed yours as we both posted at the same time. Can you vote again?

Screenshot 2021-03-31 at 13.38.16.png

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
On her visit to Marqueyssac, she doesn't notice that much of their boxes have been attacked severely by the boxwood moth. She does know nothing about gardening. In Europe we have this moths since ca. 2000. I would not plant box anymore because much of it will die. We did have many old (maybe nearly 200 years old) boxwood trees and hedges in our garden. Some years ago the moths attacked. Box squeletons remained 😭.
A friend of mine who is an herborist saved hers with some mixture she made with essential oil. It worked very well, but she said that after the EO mixture, she kept looking at them everyday. If she saw a pest, she killed it straight away.

Reactions: 5
Selmar is making plans - he’s moved on . Good on him ! This chateau has other volunteers also . Lots of work also

And those numbers in NSW and QLD are single digit yet everyone pulls together and does the right thing. France is over 40,000 new cases a day and those Canadian idiots visit stores and then pretend to isolate at lalaland. They are all beyond a joke. Stephanie bleats continuously about loosing her dad but blatantly doesn’t care if anyone else looses a loved one. I hope someone does send the authorities there.
Stephanie and co suffer from COVID myopia. it beggars belief.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Garden beds completed
Chicken coop
Kompost
Nativity scene completed
Chapel pews
Drywall loo completed
Tiles loo
Repair pipes loo
Curtain hooks completed
Walls carpentry
Pergola garden
Watering system

Made new garden hoe and shovel poles out of old Christmas trees for IJ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
#27. The Church of Stephinology: "Miss Jarvis' Home for Peculiar Children" - @Jeeves and suggested by @Phoenix Richards-Bingham
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Suggestion
Church of Stephanoligy: The Grifters of The Pandemic 😷
[😀] emoji

#27. The Church of Stephinology: "Miss Jarvis' Home for Peculiar Children" - @Jeeves and suggested by @Phoenix Richards-Bingham
#27. The Church of Stephinology: "Have no fear, covid's not coming, because it's not an ACTUAL party" - @Violetty
#27. The Church of Stephinology: "The Chandelier, the Desk and the Titillating Kitchen Tiles."
"An egg a day keeps Covid away, as Steph and co come out to play." - @Gibson

Thanks 🤩 @Jeeves

• Haha
The Antique man was so happy to have met these two ! I could recognize the way he was talking sh***t when explaining the "antique" desk and the book bounded by his mother. 😂

YT comments are more and more lovely :

Paul Craig

Paul Craig
9 hours ago
Please stop putting Phillip in front of the camera. He is so opposite of Stephanie that it brings the mood down. He never smiles and has no personality. Stephanie’s personality and laughter is so nicely contagious and really sets a good mood that Phillip quickly brings down. If he is supposed to be the camera man, let him do so - only. Please.

Hide reply
R B
R B
7 hours ago (edited)
Yeppp he's the worst - I cant understand why he is featured so heavily, we follow for Stephanie not him! And now he's filming privately (with Andie) for the vlog, as if it's his?! No thank you!

My favorite

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Work
I
Just wonder if she had it pre-screened through the website and therefore she said yes so quickly and also knew somewhow that there is maybe fancy desk in this warehouse (as there happened to be pretty nice white bedroom set) but wouldnt she know that the desk had shark skin on top (propaply she would) either she is stupid or plays stupid - either way 700k for this desk and 4K for wonky lamp.... as if one doesnt have other to choose from...
There’s no way they came back a week or few days later

Unfortunately for the uninitiated

Philipa blow dry is still fresh - he HAD not slept on it - the curles were too bouncy ... you knob end

It was not. A five day old blow dry
They couldn’t organise a piss up in a brewery

SSB is a manipulator - thing is when u lie - you’d better remember the whole sequence of events and buying a new jumper and dress 👗 to wear as to confuse or - state a different timeline

Your own hair SSB was flat and greasy in exactly the same places in both videos - that’s more than difficult to pull if 5 days apart

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I don't think the watering system has been installed as they have the water supply issue. Also I didn't think the chapel pews had been resized - the ones Ian sourced. The problem is he works to his own timetable. When she mentioned neither of them are morning people, I got the impression he was starting his day around 1200.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There’s no way they came back a week or few days later

Unfortunately for the uninitiated

Philipa blow dry is still fresh - he HAD not slept on it - the cuties were too bouncy ... you knob end

It was not. A five day old blow dry
They couldn’t organise a piss up in a brewery

SSB is a manipulator - thing is when u lie - you’d better remember the whole sequence of events and buying a new jumper and dress 👗 to wear as to confuse or - state a different timeline

Your own hair SSB was flat and greasy in exactly the same places in both videos - that’s more than difficult to pull if 5 days apart
She has read the comments on here about impulsive behaviour and hey presto!!!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.