Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Diesel

Wow I did not realize that....and people are contributing to the channel? That is a multi million $$ home. I bet Percy has another large home too. I guess I don't know Percy's financial status but assume he is very comfortable.
But only in Rand, not in USD.

I just had a look, beachfront homes in Southbroom are around RN 2,000,000 ...

RN 1 = EUR 0.045

Reactions: 11

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Izzy and Percy probably have dementia. People with dementia, and take it from me because I live 24/7 with a spouse that has it, don't make good decisions. Their sense of reasoning is GONE! She and Percy may also be suffering from some paranoia and don't want others nosing around in their private lives, another sign of dementia. Their time of living independently is up. If Fanny has any sense whatsoever, she will get her and Mummy's affairs in order. Fanny needs to get power of attorney and a DNR in place for her mom if she hasn't' already. I imagine Percy's children have already taken care of their end. Time to grow up Fanny! Seriously, this is not about Love, Life and Laughter anymore. 😾
I don't think there is any evidence of that I hope not too for everyone's sake

stella65

yes that was top secret...still not a clue why she was in there?
---

she was clear he was sick long before Egypt. I can't believe he took that kind of trip in that condition... I have wondered about him for a long time...so weak sounding but no mention of any illness. I just assumed he had some chronic condition that resulted in that voice.
Someone suggested an ectopic pregnancy a few threads ago. Source unknown, truth unknown … anyone know?

Oops Billie just saw your post!

Imperious Me

VIP Member
On a different note, I've just watched a few of the Petherick vlogs and dare I say it (that apart from Ryan being a dickhead), the latest vlogs are better without Billy.
I find I'm fast forwarding through them more... Simon talking is like treading through molasses, they're trying to make a stud out of Yannis 🤦‍♀️ and there's far too much slow mo and sped up stuff...

ploppityplop2

VIP Member
@Freesia, I believe the one you got on your arm that has left a scar is the smallpox vaccine. The TB one, if I can remember back that far, didn't hurt at all - I think it was on your forearm, and the nurse at school would look at it a few days after giving it to see if the area was raised or not.
I‘ve had 2 BCG‘s and they both left a scar 💪

juniperroad

Chatty Member
It rained.
Half a bucket of water got in through the door.
He fixed it. 🤷🏻‍♀️

If anything, he’s lucky he found out the issue before furnishing the place.
I haven't clicked on a Dan video for a long time, but he knows how to get those clicks, lol!! Work it Dan $$$!

• Heart

Fleur du mal

This was something I wrote when Clara was creating drama - Its only a guess

From patreon day we can say - its probably not a guest ( unless they are a frequent flyer)

We can rule out fanny herself and her hang along limp she calls a BOY friend.

We can rule out Mummy and Percy

We can rule out Oncle and tante - they are too deep in this shit and benefit way to much to go against them.

Same applies for Natzi and Cuz

We can rule out Michael Petherick - didn't attend - he is a mess of is own accord- But may have some links to the old house keepers if they crossed in day and they may have partied togther ( although he is only in some pictures)

Nick Larkin ( bag head) never around - Seems to be MIA more often than he is there. maybe financially unhappy now the place is sinking. Doesn't visit often enough to get intel?

Baghead's Marie - Patried with Fanny in the day- maybe is unhappy with her husbands infatuation with the other women- Likey knows more about the finances ( as husband part owner) and partied in the day and is in some pictures?

Manor and Maker - too infatuated Did the tiles and had them as guests recently.

Oliver- just started a company with fanny- reason?

dan the not so big man - unclear on exact terms when left chateau de la dump. Was deffo unhappier compared to years ago - Unless Clara is playing double bluff she claims to not know or be interested in Annalise and Dan situation and is not up to date with Dump 2.0

Potts - Is around only periodically and has ties to the old housekeepers,- benefit? Maybe due to his failing marriage to Ruth.

Ruth - again is only periodically around - maybe bitter thanks to streps interference with her marriage that maybe contributed to its ending.

Maria - too engrained in the dump, arrived long after the clara stories started and whilst probably has beef with the dumpress does she have the intel to be clara.

Dana - old mate of fanny - met and was close to the old keepers- partied in the day and is around often enough to get info and is engrained enough that people might tell her things ( as a freind)

Pavlina - If she openly exposes Fanny - maybe outed for her ? fake refugee status - aslo arrived long after Clara was associated to the chateau

We can rule out the new gardener ( she hasn't been around long enough)

Marie - was used and dumped by fanny. Reappears for patreon day. Would have good reason to be displeased with fanny- Dunno if she would have any interest/ knowledge of finances. Seems very easily pliable to be Fanny's BFF once she returns.

Kirsty - Maybe info source- Lives locally and has done for years, Is probably more locally connected than fanny and if the old housekeepers live nearby there is a good chance they know each other?

Annalise - Is a source close to fanny periodically. may resent Fanny for blasting her breakup with dan. If she is close to ? kirsty that would explain the protectiveness around not discussing the situation (especially if she knows more BTS stuff and sees her struggle as a single parent to those boys)

Kat - was fannies BFF- is not a present on vlogs as she use to be.

Andy - ? reason for being Clara

Nick the tree surgeon - Arrived long after the Clara. Works more alongside Cuz. - Would not have access to the lies regarding funding and patreon
My guess was either Marie Baghead, Ruth or even Camilla. For some reason, I believe it's a woman. Who cares really but naughty me would love to know lol

• Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
[QUOTE="T Rex, post: 16240496, member: And good to see our beloved @Heathcliffe make an appearance as well- we miss your face!

Yeah sorry, my rifle targeting was way off today
Î second Comtesse Rose. I thought about you today when I listened to Dua Lipa’s NPR’s tiny table performance from a couple years ago. I thought nothing could compete with the Jesus is My Friend song as ear worm material but the smooth 4 song set by Dua Lipa with a hot, super tight bass guitarist might be a runner up in the ear worm competition. I hope you are doing okay. Here are a couple songs that may be fun (but not as iconic as Jesus is My Friend).

Dua Lipa song from the new Barbie movie.

• Heart

C'est moi

VIP Member
Would he also be required to learn the language?
I think he would be obliged to take a competence test. Though don't quote me on that. For French nationality application you have to attain B2. That is the basic level that French children are required to leave national education with.

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
I enjoyed their video....but you are right! It did grate on my nerves a wee bit, particularly when the scaffolding was put together!
The Lesbians of Vidal Sassoon made me laugh!!!! Good thing the Gay Twank isn’t visiting.

IMG_4011.jpg

• Haha

Iolair

VIP Member
No. There would be no special treatment blood relative or not. He would have to prove to the French authorities that he can support himself. That he has enough money to cover any eventualities health wise or other. That his pension fund is sufficient for him to live off of. He would also be required to have a private health insurance plan, a mutuelle santé, that will cover any existing health conditions and any future unknown conditions. He will not be entitled to any help from the state, be it pension, health cover etc. There are no exceptions. Thank Brexit for all the entente cordial entre pays!
Would he also be required to learn the language?

crabandoyster

She who must not be named actually told us that sorting out inheritance etc was done (and took a while) before IJ and Percy got married.
An intelligent family. I’m sure Percy’s children are by far superior to Isabelle’s. They will have worked her out before marriage and YouTube vlogs. I’m sure they sympathise with percys loneliness, which is why he married her. However, Isabelle is not to be trusted.
---
I may be wrong but I thought it was Isabelle who wanted to make sure Fanny got her money and not Percy.
She will have said that but I expect Percy has more. 2 of his children are doctors. This reflects an educated family. Isabelle is certainly not a nurse, but a care worker. Derek owned the carehome. Id love to know where the money came from. Stephanie was packed off to France every summer to her grandmother.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
This was something I wrote when Clara was creating drama - Its only a guess

From patreon day we can say - its probably not a guest ( unless they are a frequent flyer)

We can rule out fanny herself and her hang along limp she calls a BOY friend.

We can rule out Mummy and Percy

We can rule out Oncle and tante - they are too deep in this shit and benefit way to much to go against them.

Same applies for Natzi and Cuz

We can rule out Michael Petherick - didn't attend - he is a mess of is own accord- But may have some links to the old house keepers if they crossed in day and they may have partied togther ( although he is only in some pictures)

Nick Larkin ( bag head) never around - Seems to be MIA more often than he is there. maybe financially unhappy now the place is sinking. Doesn't visit often enough to get intel?

Baghead's Marie - Patried with Fanny in the day- maybe is unhappy with her husbands infatuation with the other women- Likey knows more about the finances ( as husband part owner) and partied in the day and is in some pictures?

Manor and Maker - too infatuated Did the tiles and had them as guests recently.

Oliver- just started a company with fanny- reason?

dan the not so big man - unclear on exact terms when left chateau de la dump. Was deffo unhappier compared to years ago - Unless Clara is playing double bluff she claims to not know or be interested in Annalise and Dan situation and is not up to date with Dump 2.0

Potts - Is around only periodically and has ties to the old housekeepers,- benefit? Maybe due to his failing marriage to Ruth.

Ruth - again is only periodically around - maybe bitter thanks to streps interference with her marriage that maybe contributed to its ending.

Maria - too engrained in the dump, arrived long after the clara stories started and whilst probably has beef with the dumpress does she have the intel to be clara.

Dana - old mate of fanny - met and was close to the old keepers- partied in the day and is around often enough to get info and is engrained enough that people might tell her things ( as a freind)

Pavlina - If she openly exposes Fanny - maybe outed for her ? fake refugee status - aslo arrived long after Clara was associated to the chateau

We can rule out the new gardener ( she hasn't been around long enough)

Marie - was used and dumped by fanny. Reappears for patreon day. Would have good reason to be displeased with fanny- Dunno if she would have any interest/ knowledge of finances. Seems very easily pliable to be Fanny's BFF once she returns.

Kirsty - Maybe info source- Lives locally and has done for years, Is probably more locally connected than fanny and if the old housekeepers live nearby there is a good chance they know each other?

Annalise - Is a source close to fanny periodically. may resent Fanny for blasting her breakup with dan. If she is close to ? kirsty that would explain the protectiveness around not discussing the situation (especially if she knows more BTS stuff and sees her struggle as a single parent to those boys)

Kat - was fannies BFF- is not a present on vlogs as she use to be.

Andy - ? reason for being Clara

Nick the tree surgeon - Arrived long after the Clara. Works more alongside Cuz. - Would not have access to the lies regarding funding and patreon
I thought Clara outed herself on a screen grab as one of Post''s old friends?

• Wow

shatcho shiek

VIP Member
Fanny needs to hire a fact checker like Meghan Markke has, she can't remember everything that's true all the time!

All the best to Percy!

As time difference has she cancelled patron day and using percy as an excuse? Sorry only mini me was remotely pivotal to open day to organise and bother with details.

Fanny cancelled because Fanny had nothing to offer open day. 😂

Reactions: 10

Freesia54

VIP Member
I think Percy pays for a lot of the trips. However I also think he was/is a smart business man who while he clearly loves his wife is no pushover. I think he wanted to go and was not going to let this stop him. I think he find amusement is this bizarre collection of humanity...amusement that is sometimes hard to find at his age. IJ treats him like some super stud and he just loves it. I don't think anyone is "dragging this elderly man across three continents". It was stupid to say the least and have had this for a year or more will make recovery really tough at his age.
---

frankly I thought he was much older than that.
Wasn't it Curtis who paid for the Egypt trip? I know he paid for one of them.

• Wow

Beachgirl

VIP Member
Like me, you will remember the Head tests at school. We used to call it a Daisy test or Six needles! They would come back and read the test a day or two later to see if you had a positive reaction.
I’d forgotten the name of that test.