Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
SJ announced this so Patrons will ask about Percy’s health, talk about their own ailments & then no questions about the accounts.
some varied comments…. See below
Maybe Fanny had TB of the uterus when she was hospitalised!.

Attachments

Reactions: 9

M&MsMom

VIP Member
I agree @M&MsMom. It's too much, way too much.
Linda wants it all. (not unlike Philip)
So many clashing elements competing with each other.
Your eye bounces around because there is so much going on and in fact she has made a smallish area look even smaller.

It is said that our homes and gardens are a reflection of ourselves.
Linda is pretty much summed up by her's, as is the HMN.
I'm embarrassed to say that I started watching the vlog yesterday afternoon and fell asleep early on in the video. Either I was really tired or she was really boring - both can be true, I guess! I fell asleep around the time she was talking about putting together those three part plant stands near the fence and woke up an hour and a half later to some random video of hers.

I just remember her saying, as she gave a tour of the inside of her home, how she wanted to be able to look out from her family room in the winter and see the backyard. What's she going to see? A bunch of random looking furniture spread out all over the place because she is, for whatever reason, not going to do a lot of in-ground planting and just have pots of stuff that goes into a greenhouse over the winter, empty tiered plant stands, and nothing but brick and concrete for a view!

I'm going to try again and watch this afternoon.

• Heart

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Off topic: Kyle richards made music video with Morgan Wade to be released August 10th. Morgan Wade and Kyle Richards discuss their friendship and the filming of the music video for Morgan's song "Fall In Love With Me", dropping August 10th

• Haha
  • Sick

Kickintheass

VIP Member
As Selmar was mentioned I tried his vlog to see where/what he is up to, but couldn't find them. Has he changed his name again or removed all his old old vlogs? I shall look at the ladies of pui vidal later.

Reactions: 8
The Chateau Sappho... The vlog is really annoying. The enthusiasm of every mundane thing is so freaking ridiculous. "Oh Maruca you did a poop? Oh my god!!! So gorgeous!!!!" " You removed a nail? Oh my god!!!! So fabulous!!!!!"
Wow wow wow was heard many many times, no other word for wow? I did watch but also fast forwarded... And heaven forbid they forget about the dog in the elevator...either prop the door or make it off limits...

M&MsMom

VIP Member
@Gertrude Maud - Linda's posted a vlog about her backyard! Did you watch it yet?
I was going to try this morning when I saw it, but the thing is 40-something minutes long - too long for me to watch this morning, so I'll try and catch up with it this afternoon. I've seen a quick view of it on an Instagram post she made and was less than impressed. It looked a bit "too busy" for me.....sort of like the front yard with the plants, but in the backyard's case, with furniture. And topiary, of course.

• Heart

huydecirku

VIP Member
She dreams of Venice, living off patreon stolen money and not having to lift another finger. I hope for a 6x6 cell under her majesty’s pleasure for money laundering. She would look great in a jumpsuit! Don’t worry I’m not a monster, she can have it in yellow! 😂😂 Or even better she can have a escape suit as modeled here View attachment 2359598
Too bad she's not Swiss, the pink prison would be just like her pink toile room in the attic: would https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo...k-prisons-in-Switzerland-to-calm-inmates.html

• Haha

Razzle Dazzle

From Percy's FB page December 24, 2020. Imitating the courtyard or the courtyard imitating the Attfields!

"Merry Christmas to our families and our friends spread across the world. We trust our Christmas lights will help to light your future with happiness. With love from Percy Attfield and Isabelle Jarvis"
1691492647107.png

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
@Gertrude Maud - Linda's posted a vlog about her backyard! Did you watch it yet?
I was going to try this morning when I saw it, but the thing is 40-something minutes long - too long for me to watch this morning, so I'll try and catch up with it this afternoon. I've seen a quick view of it on an Instagram post she made and was less than impressed. It looked a bit "too busy" for me.....sort of like the front yard with the plants, but in the backyard's case, with furniture. And topiary, of course.
Yes I just had a very quick quiz.
It's almost 11pm here and way past my usual bed time.
I will have a good look tomorrow and report back.

ploppityplop2

VIP Member
BBC News

it appears that South Korea have refused to cancel the World Jamboree 2023 and comment, "Despite hundreds of heat-related illnesses recorded at the event, a defiant councillor said its “not a summer resort” but “an experience of overcoming hardships” .

There has been some news coverage here and I'm pleased that Scouts Cymru have along with Scouting UK (and now the US) have removed the British contingents. I believe that the delegates had to fundraise close to £4000 to attend and complete a rigorous selection procedure - such a disappointment for what should have ben a trip of lifetime. (My daughter was lucky enough to be selected for a similar World Guiding event.) It sounds as though conditions at the camp were dreadful, waiting an hour for showers, no soap or toilet paper and difficulty in keeping the attendees safely hydrated. I hadn't watched Jamboree Jamie ( I believe he coms from Wrexham) previously but he describes waiting hours in the heat for transport, etc.

It seems that the media haven't been allowed access to UK scouts without being accompanied by SK officials and have been kept in a zone well away from the accommodation and "facilities", etc
Horrific campsite conditions

BBC. News
Sounds like an Eisteddfod camp site (oh the memories) 😂

• Haha

M&MsMom

VIP Member
Jeeze, judgy much.
Imagine living that woman's life for just a single day. You'd be off your rocker in self righteous indignation indigestion before lunch!
---

The Smugs had a vlog about Japanese knot weed. It's growing on their property, but they don't seem too bothered about it, apart from eating it...

Go figure!
I don't watch them, although early on, I did.
I decided that one grifter vlog was all I could handle in my life!

Reactions: 7