Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Fannys bag looks to be from the 80's/ early 90's the shape is slightly bigger you can get them for a good price pre loved, hers looked to be well stretched out and gaping.
Are you describing Fanny’s handbag, her face, her undercarriage, or all three?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
Fanny's laptop hacked, future thumbnails leaked. Always planning ahead, that one.
1691514912887.png

Disclaimer: this is a commentary on Fanny's morals and priorities, not Percy's health.

• Haha
  • Wow

KyBourbon

VIP Member
Here's what I think...

I think we should all wish Percy well and hope he gets better soon, but he and his family should also know that if Percy wants to get better and healthier, he should STAY AWAY as far as possible from that crumbling farmhouse and that pair of hags!

View attachment 2361983
Wow…she almost looks angelic in that screen shot. And no cleavage! So…it must be serious news.

IMG_5660.jpeg

• Haha

LurkingMeg

VIP Member
The chapel garden/ forest edge before they ransacked it.
🤷‍♀️An improvement now?Definitely not. The soft lead up to the forest has been decimated for ever. That stupid Andy Pandy garden is incongruous and out of scale in area and height . Perhaps on patron day they could just dig holes and put their money in some?
She's an absolute moron to have destroyed this. Trying to transplant an English garden in France is stupid, arrogant, and not in keeping with the surroundings. Just buy an English house in England, nitwit. She's literally everyone's white trash cousin who won the lottery.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Hedda Hopper

VIP Member
Merci beaucoup ComtesseRose for once again graciously keeping us going!
1691191703736.png

---
:confused: 🍸 In my opinion this is wrong: The con princess will probably spend an obscene amount of money on the puddle, but first milking patreons for a couple of years....when she ought to have paid the poor African girl she was supposed to help so she did not have to walk for hours, starve, and feel like such a failure that it lead to tragedy. This is where money should have been spent, but they went to fill a closet and pay for travel.
---
View attachment 2357727
Puddle Zombies...also known as Patreons.
---
View attachment 2357728
May I present, Caroline Goodier! Programmed to sprout crap.
Nice to have you back Heathcliffe and thanks for the good wishes! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 36

M&MsMom

VIP Member
And why does Brenda believe she’s the expert? Why does she think she has the ability to make these statements about Patreon, the Association, and taxes? Has Stephanie Jarvis fed this crap to Brenda so that she’d publish it (not Stephanie)? That way, Stephanie’s hands are “clean” if anyone challenges it? Stephanie can just say “Well, I didn’t say that…Brenda did!” Unbelievable.
I can answer that!
Straight from Brenda's Facebook page - someone asked her how she "knew" all this information in the comments of her long post explaining about Stephanie's finances (what I posted earlier). I swear, if it wasn't such a font of info from time to time, I would leave this Facebook group because of Brenda and her ignorant attitude.

The coy (read: deceptive) response from Brenda:

1691543038108.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

banshee ob

Hi all. My Edinburgh contingent are winging their way back to the UK. I'm beyond knackered. Hubby is taking me out for some dinner as my cooking brain is broken. Cooking for 10 for a week then 6 for a week has brought me to my knees. I will catch up this coming week!

• Heart
Why couldn't they say anything about Percy's illness?
Frankly, IMO, SJ shouldn't have divulged such a private matter on YouTube! Now the whole chateauverse knows of poor old Percy's illness.
That was an all-time low, even for her! If anything, she could have just informed her patrons of Percy's illness when they found out. Why did she wait for so long before she divulged it? Perhaps because she has absolutely nothing of interest to vlog about, and she knows that people are sick and tired of hearing about guest dinners, PhiPhi's tacky table setting, the garden, the lake, the chapel, and the grand salon.

What she did was just another case of "Maybe you can make that news work for you, darling!"

Shame on you, SJ!

cd949.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
I don’t have a problem with anyone who buys luxury clothes and accessories if they can afford it and the enjoy them. I also don’t think there’s anything wrong with traveling or dining out if that’s what you like to do. But to do those things while simultaneously holding your hand out and begging for money…crying because of how expensive your farmhouse, pond, and chapel renovations will be…is beyond disgusting and maddening. Totally selfish and self centered. What a joke. 😡 🤢
I enjoy and wear expensive things, and surround myself with nice things, for which I do not get charity (other people) to pay. If the bitch can afford Chanel, why are other people paying to restore her house?

• Heart

Luna20

VIP Member
I do believe the doctor in UK has diagnosed him correctly and the dump crew decided to cover it up with the cancer story so he could fly home and only there find out Percy had TBC.

They are lying again, throwing the UK doctor under the bus, to suit their story. Because Percy wanted treatment in South Africa where he has health insurance, his family etc. They put everyone knowingly in danger by flying back.

i'm not buying Fannies story.

• Heart
  • Wow

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Cue health crisis and 6-12 months of rest in Venice, Dubai and South Africa!

View attachment 2361553
Percy’s family must be livid watching greedy F4F repeatedly exploit their elderly ill father for clickbait content. I don’t think Percy likes his health being portrayed in such a dramatic fashion. It stirs up all sorts of issues with his family abd friends that he had to them address. As is typical for the Shittelaine, it is a rude and thoughtless act on her behalf to do so but she doesn't give a shit. It is all about the $$$$$.

• Heart

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member
Since June i am back in an old job of mine, where i have been already multiple times.

To make it short, it is an institution that helps and trains people to reintegrate back into a regular job. It’s for people who have been jobless for a long time because of sickness, handicaps, psycho-sozial handicaps,..

It’s no hard work for me, but the customers are extremely difficult to manage and that exhausts me terribly.

• Heart

Karma baby!

VIP Member
So why didn't the son step up sooner? Asking for a Tb of the throat test??? This has been happening since Egypt or before??? Also the US does not vaccinate for Tb ... so everyone in Europe gets vaccinated?? I dont think so... so Dutch boy, Cyprus and Ukraine girl all vaccinated???
Have I got this right? Percy flew to England and was told he had cancer of the throat and that he would have to wait two to four weeks for radiotherapy to start. So he flew to S Africa, where he could start radiotherapy for throat cancer earlier. Then, when he arrived in SA for tests, his son asked for him to be tested for TB of the throat - and they did and it was. So the question is (are there any medics here?) would Percy have been given radiotherapy for cancer he did not have if he had stayed in the UK? And what would have been the result of that?
In my country everyone gets vaccinated for TB… it’s called the BCG vaccine and I think the same is applied in Europe.
I am so glad for him that they didn’t give him cancer treatment. Anyone who has watched some episodes of House MD, knows what would happen…. 🫤

I remember a while ago Percy was eating something odd, like ham and jam, and SJ of course filmed him and laughed about his choice of food, and mommy said she’s just happy he’s eating something.
Now knowing what we know (which SJ knew at the time) and that Percy had problem swallowing his food and couldn’t eat because of pain, it is more obvious than ever, what a garbage human being Stephanie Jarvis is!!! 🤬

• Heart
  • Sick

JackSpratt

VIP Member
I do love reading your posts. So much common sense and no beating around the bush. I think we would get on like a house on fire. Shame we are on opposite sides of the planet.
Bless you, I'm sure we would. They all, the whole friggin cast (Dan included), just piss me off so much, some days more than others. I never bellieved her crap story about her poor self from the get go. With regards to the latest drama, La Famile Jarvis has either tried to take over old Percy and it's gone tits up, or he's been a stubbon old bugger to his detriment and is now seriously ill. We've all commented for ages that he's a frail ill man and there's no way this would have gone unnoticed there. The whole shit show is not even midly amusing these days, it's slowly becoming a horror story.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

M&MsMom

VIP Member
Not exactly going to town on the flowers are they. Fanny needs to invest in some decent vases, bud vases etc they are all so awful. Not much foliage and such screaming colour combinations.
To me, it looks like Patrons are going to watch a demo of Marie arranging flowers.
Can you imagine spending the money, the time and everything else it takes to get to la Lande.........all so you can watch Marie doing flowers?
I cannot imagine anything more boring!

• Haha
  • Sick

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Thank goodness Percy has returned to South Africa he wants to STAY THERE for the rest of his life. Also near his medically educated Children and in the warmth with some decent food.
The Dr son probably found out more about his Dads symptoms / results (many of us have parents who hide the real health truth) and is TB a known problem in S.A. ?
The last thing Percy’s family wants is the superficial little orphan princess drama queen in South Africa shooting video footage of their elderly father. Stephanie is excited because she can take a vacation and has an excuse to postpone renovations for a few more weeks, Predictable. If anything happens to Percy, Stephanie will have an excuse to postpone renovations for several more months due to her “overwhelming grief” that only a couple of months in Venice will be able to cure.

• Heart