The Chateau Diaries #259 PUDDLE- shallow like the Chatelaine & empty like her soul.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's been looking ill for some time, hope he recovers soon. What i find astonishing is the people donating money in the live chat! So after the Patreon days and last of the summer guests they'll be off to SA for the foreseeable future?

• Wow
Reactions: 31
I hope he recovers too, but there are obviously other underlying issues and he is very frail.
Fanny is such a liar. How she has been encouraging Percy for tests etc. I’m quite sure his children who are medics will be looking out for their own father,
All Fanny is worried about is herself managing
Patreon day.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I am slighted you would call my name suggestions "pretentious." These names may be a tad unconventional for some to accept but are in no way pretentious for birds indigenous to India. Happily Fleur de Mal loves the names I suggested and she who will choose, not you.
In school I had a labradoodle named Theseus and a hamster named Caligula (vicious little beast, very bitey). Much later a frenchie named for the last queen of France (not MA). There was a cocker spaniel named Jasper for the one in DuMaurier’s Rebecca. Hmmm, also a Sealpoint Siamese named Amalfi along with a Himalayan named HP, which stood for House P*ssy. My boss named him as I was stumped. I’ve lost track of the livestock names over the decades. Except for my gran’s nasty, horrid gander. Mom called him the Ripper. I still have a scarred bum from not being fast enough. Not pretentious at all here.😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Fanny is such a liar. How she has been encouraging Percy for tests etc. I’m quite sure his children who are medics will be looking out for their own father,
All Fanny is worried about is herself managing
Patreon day.
She is a narc and doesn't care about anyone but herself.... cry talking without tears 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Treatment for TB of the throat, 6 to 9 months antibiotics and possible surgery. Guessing this is worst case scenario. Not good for a frail man of his age.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Treatment for TB of the throat, 6 to 9 months antibiotics and possible surgery. Guessing this is worst case scenario. Not good for a frail man of his age.
I hope it wasnt exacerbated by staying in a mouldy damp chateau ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Have I got this right? Percy flew to England and was told he had cancer of the throat and that he would have to wait two to four weeks for radiotherapy to start. So he flew to S Africa, where he could start radiotherapy for throat cancer earlier. Then, when he arrived in SA for tests, his son asked for him to be tested for TB of the throat - and they did and it was. So the question is (are there any medics here?) would Percy have been given radiotherapy for cancer he did not have if he had stayed in the UK? And what would have been the result of that?

• Wow
Reactions: 33
First, well wishes for Percy's recovery. Poor old fool going downhill at the dump for so long.

Second, I think the reason why there are so many hangerons invited to Patreon Days is to make the place look full of people since not many patrons will probably be able to attend due to such short notice. The "crowd" will look better on the vlog then just a few folks here and there.

Third, Fanny does indeed have the habit of bailing just before events that she has planned. She may need to take to her boudoir being overcome with worry for Percy. She always has an ace up her sleeve to get out of work.

Reactions: 33
So the question is (are there any medics here?) would Percy have been given radiotherapy for cancer he did not have if he had stayed in the UK? And what would have been the result of that?
A bigger grift from Fanny? 🤔

(I do hope Percy gets well soon)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Wishing Percy a speedy recovery.

Interesting on my FB page this morning, a message from Percy Attfield stating "The tragic accident is not me. Ignore, ignore, ignore". Dated yesterday at 1:44 a.m. Someone spilled the beans before Fanny's CD today.

Then to hear about Percy. Looks like his FB page was also hacked in July.

Reactions: 23
And do people in Uk who are being treated for cancer of the throat actually have Tb of the throat/ Scarey thought!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Have I got this right? Percy flew to England and was told he had cancer of the throat and that he would have to wait two to four weeks for chemo to start. So he flew to S Africa, where he could start chemo for throat cancer earlier. Then, when he arrived in SA for tests, his son asked for him to be tested for TB of the throat - and they did and it was. So the question is (are there any medics here?) would Percy have been given chemo for cancer he did not have if he had stayed in the UK? And what would have been the result of that?
In my estimation he would then have no immune system and his TB would have free rein. I can barely believe they didn’t find it. Bloodwork would have revealed the infection. His throat is swollen and probably full of pus.

The elephant in the room: A person with infectious TB flew on airplanes and was resident in a b&b for weeks around other people that probably flew on airplanes. Usually don’t people with infectious TB get quarantined and forced into treatment (in the US)?

• Wow
Reactions: 32
So why didn't the son step up sooner? Asking for a Tb of the throat test??? This has been happening since Egypt or before??? Also the US does not vaccinate for Tb ... so everyone in Europe gets vaccinated?? I dont think so... so Dutch boy, Cyprus and Ukraine girl all vaccinated???

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So why didn't the son step up sooner? Asking for a Tb of the throat test??? This has been happening since Egypt or before??? Also the US does not vaccinate for Tb ... so everyone in Europe gets vaccinated?? I dont think so... so Dutch boy, Cyprus and Ukraine girl all vaccinated???
Yeah, it felt like she was making that up as she said it.

Also would like to add my well wishes for Percy.

Reactions: 17
Have I got this right? Percy flew to England and was told he had cancer of the throat and that he would have to wait two to four weeks for radiotherapy to start. So he flew to S Africa, where he could start radiotherapy for throat cancer earlier. Then, when he arrived in SA for tests, his son asked for him to be tested for TB of the throat - and they did and it was. So the question is (are there any medics here?) would Percy have been given radiotherapy for cancer he did not have if he had stayed in the UK? And what would have been the result of that?
Is that what it was? Poor Percy. You all here saw it coming, (I didn’t because I don’t watch the vlogs) but I think everyone here have mentioned at least once how miserable Percy looks when they are at the dump. The man is thin as a feather. Any news about the mother? Is she OK? Where is she? Did she follow her husband? Hope he can fight this disease, the treatment is debilitating and long.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Thank goodness Percy has returned to South Africa he wants to STAY THERE for the rest of his life. Also near his medically educated Children and in the warmth with some decent food.
The Dr son probably found out more about his Dads symptoms / results (many of us have parents who hide the real health truth) and is TB a known problem in S.A. ?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.