The Chateau Diaries #259 PUDDLE- shallow like the Chatelaine & empty like her soul.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
JenniferI hope it’s not click bait, if it is it’ll be a reflection on them and they’ll loose substantial support for the channel.

You poor niave child - they are always clickbait and it hasn't upset any of the brianless cult yet

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Isn’t she always sick before an event to avoid all the preparation work? Like at Christmas time or just before Easter?
Its her go to excuse- A couple days of bedrest with people waiting on her hand and foot and a good holiday always makes her better - Its a miracle!! she never needs a doctor or medicine

I think the patron day will be cancelled. Its only 2 days to go- I guess if there is some fake disaster the brainless fools won't mind and come up with the same nonsense as always and she will be jetting off until autumn to avoid all responsibly an work

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Why not delay the vlog. They find plenty of ways at other times . Cannot be that bad.
Ask Brenda.
when Mmhatsko died she said nothing to worry about.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Why not delay the vlog. They find plenty of ways at other times . Cannot be that bad.
Ask Brenda.
when Mmhatsko died she said nothing to worry about.
I can imagine fanny thought - Why would I worry about some african girl - what was her name again - M something? It doesn't affect me! What a shame she died and i can't get dresses anymore. I better make a video - get some views and don't forget Its all about me. Why she died? don't know and don't care - I don't have any responsibly.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Is it a Peachick or Percy?
Are Fanny’s tears fake or real?
Is Fanny only sad because she might have to cancel her next vacation to nurse Mummy or cancel the Patreon Day?

I vote for a sick peachick, faketears and cancelling Patreon Day!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Is it a Peachick or Percy?
Are Fanny’s tears fake or real?
Is Fanny only sad because she might have to cancel her next vacation to nurse Mummy or cancel the Patreon Day?

I vote for a sick peachick, faketears and cancelling Patreon Day!
I vote some fake emergency with percy, fake tears, Rush back to London ( to help mummy) ( so I can shop) so cancel patreon day
---
Its percy apparently - hes not well

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Isn't she always ill when there's work to be done? I wonder if she cancels the dreaded Patreon day?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Panic not all- Percy is in hopsital in SA as he has TB of the throat- Patreon day in ongoing and they have checked everyone living in the Dump is vaccinated. After Streph birthday they will go to SA to visit.

My grandpa has TB interestingly in the 1930's and had one lobe of his lung removed - Hope percy recovers well

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
What on earth is TB of the throat? He looks frail i
Panic not all- Percy is in hopsital in SA as he has TB of the throat- Patreon day in ongoing and they have checked everyone living in the Dump is vaccinated. After Streph birthday they will go to SA to visit.

My grandpa has TB interestingly in the 1930's and had one lobe of his lung removed - Hope percy recovers well
Had to google, hope he recovers as well. Family health scare as clickbaut is a new low

• Sick
Reactions: 32
what a drawn out way to let people know about Percy. She is very short of material .
Another new dress for dinner too

• Sick
Reactions: 26
I had never heard of TB of the throat, but just looked it up, and, yep, Percy has all the symptoms. Hoarseness, weight loss, ....not good news for someone in such a dire physical condition already.

Reactions: 31
5 hours ago Marie posted on Instagram how peacefull life is at Lalande and now the vlog is about an emotional rollercoaster ride and the hospital. Didn't Marie get the memo again?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
What on earth is TB of the throat? He looks frail i
Had to google, hope he recovers as well. Family health scare as clickbaut is a new low
I hope he recovers too, but there are obviously other underlying issues and he is very frail.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.