The Chateau Diaries #259 PUDDLE- shallow like the Chatelaine & empty like her soul.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not since 2005 when it was stopped as a routine vaccine.
I remember getting the vaccine..it hurt and left me with a dead arm for a few days, plus the recognisable 'branding mark ' of the injection site is still visible. I would think with air travel and on board air conditioning it is a breeding ground for bacteria. This year my partner and I returned from Spain and a few days of being home he was positive with covid. He very rarely goes out at home or mixes with others socially so I can only assume it was caught on the flight. The amount of people who pass through Lielande and whom he's had contact with is a concern. I hope he recovers but it will be a long process. Glad he's at home too, much healthier environment.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Like me, you will remember the Head tests at school. We used to call it a Daisy test or Six needles! They would come back and read the test a day or two later to see if you had a positive reaction.
I’d forgotten the name of that test.

Reactions: 10
He's been looking ill for some time, hope he recovers soon. What i find astonishing is the people donating money in the live chat! So after the Patreon days and last of the summer guests they'll be off to SA for the foreseeable future?
Oh this will not be a quick recovery, if at all for Percy.
The trips to the dump are over for IJ and Percy ( and should be!!! His surgeon sons should be stepping in at this point, for goodness sake).
SJ "going to SA for a few days"..... wow. I hope that doesn't put her out from her frivolous fun with her gay son. What a narc thing to do. Give up a few days.
But then again, maybe it is less stressful for IJ to just have Fanny keep her fanny away.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Treatment for TB of the throat, 6 to 9 months antibiotics and possible surgery. Guessing this is worst case scenario. Not good for a frail man of his age.
All that travelling and flying to see Fanny must have been a real strain on Percy. If he's been ill for some time without knowing what it was, it would have been much better for him to have remained in SA and his son could have had him diagnosed and treated much earlier on. The flights, in particular, must have been difficult and he may even have caught the TB on a flight. Then the stress of dealing with Fanny and her hysterical madness with all the LL problems would have exhausted him. I hope he manages to recover and get some rest now. I bet the thought of Fanny and PJ arriving soon will not be welcome to Percy or his family. Of course, she has to celebrate her bloody birthday first.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
This shows what a neglectful mother I am. I’d not realised my son hadn’t had a tb jab. My mum had TB in her teens so I was given a tb injection as a baby then when we were given the pre tb test at school mine came up showing that I was already protected.
My grandmother had TB and spent sometime in a sanatorium and I recall as a young child the whole family having chest X-rays. I didn't have BCG as a teen as my test showed that I was already protected. My younger brother and sister did need it though. Many years later, a colleague who coincidentally had returned from working in SA, tested positive and we were all tested as contacts. Once again, I was ok and didn't need a BCG.

Fanny says that B and B guests were unaware of the situation re Percy's health. Does this mean that they have since contacted those guests who were in contact with him so that they could be tested? It doesn't sound likely.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
These people are on holiday and want us to buy 110 euro candles??????????? 😂

IMG_4006.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
No Patreons, Band B guests, seasons etc etc would STOP me travelling to SA, I would drop everything and everyone if my mum or dad were in hospital. Leave Snorts at CHMN he must entertain them. Anyone wanting a refund could have one. But Fanny wants the $$$$$$$
maybe percys family are not keen on having sj there.. let alone philip

• Heart
Reactions: 30
My grandmother had TB and spent sometime in a sanatorium and I recall as a young child he whole family having chest X-rays. I didn't; have BCG as a teen as my test showed that I was already protected. My younger brother and sister did need it though. Many years later, a colleague who coincidentally had returned from working in SA, tested positive and we were all tested as contacts. Once again, I was ok and didn't need a BCG.
Makes me wonder who else could have been exposed by Percy...the Dump dwellers, people on his flights, the guests at the vomit dinners???? Will they all be tested? Most certainly not.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Vaccinations for school aged children in the US are required in some states, not all. I know in California, teachers and any adults, including volunteers in classrooms, must be tested for TB. I was tested every other year and had to show proof that I was negative in order to teach. I don't know about all the other states. TB is on the rise worldwide.

What is Fanny going to do about contacting any BnB guest or others that may have come into contact with Percy at The Dump? Is she legally required to contact people? We all know The Dump is an unhealthy place to begin with, but with dangerous infectious diseases also being present, it probably should be inspected by certified health inspectors. Good place to stay away from!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Did Stephanie take any close up video of Percy gasping to breathe like she did of the dying peachick? Gotta get those clicks for her YouTube stats.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
What could they do anyway? I know some people think rushing to SA is the thing to do, but sometimes less people is the best thing to do. The sick person may not want a bunch of ninnies asking them stupid questions and getting in the way. I know that when I'm sick, I want to be left alone, just like a cat. Don't touch me, don't talk to me, don't ask me questions, I will only hiss at you to go away! 😾

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Thank goodness Percy has returned to South Africa he wants to STAY THERE for the rest of his life. Also near his medically educated Children and in the warmth with some decent food.
The Dr son probably found out more about his Dads symptoms / results (many of us have parents who hide the real health truth) and is TB a known problem in S.A. ?
The last thing Percy’s family wants is the superficial little orphan princess drama queen in South Africa shooting video footage of their elderly father. Stephanie is excited because she can take a vacation and has an excuse to postpone renovations for a few more weeks, Predictable. If anything happens to Percy, Stephanie will have an excuse to postpone renovations for several more months due to her “overwhelming grief” that only a couple of months in Venice will be able to cure.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She could have also said that he has been unwell and is being treated now and looking forward and praying for a full recovery..... but in true Fanny style she has to give a long drawn out story some true....some probably not true... I for one would not want the world to know my private medical problems ...

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Will Stephanie go meet the recipient of the upcoming Villioti scholarship and pick up a few more Villiotti t shirts and couture gowns while she is in South Africa? Or will she visit Ardmore and cart off dozens of grifted ceramics and fabrics? Will she luckily find a heavily discounted safari trip and go on a weekend photo shoot with Sir ChamberPottie or will she merely engage in hand to hand combat with the monkeys who break into Isabelle’s South African house?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Makes me wonder who else could have been exposed by Percy...the Dump dwellers, people on his flights, the guests at the vomit dinners???? Will they all be tested? Most certainly not.
I'd be furious had I been a B&B guest and discovered the host I'd dined with had TB, or let's say COVID, and not informed me for possibly be infected.
Good thing Bubble Gorl hasn't been there while Percy has been there - imagine the drama... 🙄

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I bet Percy’s family is over having their elderly father being carted through England and France by Mummy Isabelle and her crazy, greedy, useless daughter. I hope Percy can overcome his illness. He has lost so much weight and has become so frail/ marginal, that it may be difficult for him to successfully overcome any additional complications in his health. Percy must be relieved he is back under his son’s care in South Africa instead of wasting away at the damp, dirty Dump. They just need to ban the greedy Shittelaine and her little pink camera from stalking Percy. You know the little orphan princess is going to milk the Percy illness as much as possible for dramatic clickbait footage for CD,. Expect a lot of open mouth photos of Stephanie with her hands on her cheeks and captions like, What are we going to do? Mummy is in shock!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She could have also said that he has been unwell and is being treated now and looking forward and praying for a full recovery..... but in true Fanny style she has to give a long drawn out story some true....some probably not true... I for one would not want the world to know my private medical problems ...
Ironically, she was pretty tight-lipped about the reason for her own hospital stay

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.