The Chateau Diaries #259 PUDDLE- shallow like the Chatelaine & empty like her soul.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm, 6-9 month treatment sounds like chapel, lake & heating projects will have to be on hold whilst Fanny & Snorts fly back and forth to SA. Immediately though, I predict Isabelle & Percy left the London flat so quickly Fanny & Snorts will just have to skip the patreon days to go back to London and tidy up. Regardless of the clickbait hype, I am glad Percy is under the care of his actual family.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So tattle called it. Percy is unwell. I wish him no ill and a good recovery. I haven't watched the flog. Don't think I really need too. Fanny is spinning a line. She's lying to her fans. What those lies are only time will tell however don't be surprised if patroen day is called off. The plus point is... Percy is back in South Africa near his family and in a comfortable dry, warm place. His family will ensure that he gets the help and care he needs. And out of her clutches.

This proves that fanny is predictable. We saw this as a scenario. Ugly on the inside. And it's beginning to spread to the outside. Just despicable.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Hope Percy gets well soon! Somehow she managed to shovel Phillip down our throats again...grrr

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Perfect timing. A LiarLander has TB so please increase your Patreon donations. I believe a very long trip to South Africa by the chatelaine is needed and all renovations should be put on hold for at least the next 12-48 months. But keep that money coming in. There is shopping to be done.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
And do people in Uk who are being treated for cancer of the throat actually have Tb of the throat/ Scarey thought!
It appears that this is commonly initially misdiagnosed globally, especially in low incidence areas.

Laryngeal tuberculosis often presents as a tumorous mass that may initially be mistaken for cancer. As laryngeal tuberculosis is usually highly infectious, this poses a risk to the patient as well as his/her contacts including healthcare providers. (National Library of medicine, Netherlands)

Routine BCG vaccine is no longer offered to children in secondary schools in the UK. It was replaced in 2005 with a targeted programme for babies, children and young adults at higher risk of TB. This is because TB rates in this country are very low in the general population.
In a growing number of European countries, BCG vaccination has been discontinued or has been limited to children 'at risk', such as those born in or originating from countries with high prevalence. Additionally, BCG revaccination has been progressively abandoned.

I suspect that as usual, Fanny is putting her own spin on this and especially on the timeline. I think Percy was showing signs of this before leaving SA and his sons may have already ben aware that this could have been cancer/TB.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Have I got this right? Percy flew to England and was told he had cancer of the throat and that he would have to wait two to four weeks for radiotherapy to start. So he flew to S Africa, where he could start radiotherapy for throat cancer earlier. Then, when he arrived in SA for tests, his son asked for him to be tested for TB of the throat - and they did and it was. So the question is (are there any medics here?) would Percy have been given radiotherapy for cancer he did not have if he had stayed in the UK? And what would have been the result of that?
I think Percy would have had biopsie in UK to determine IF cancer BEFORE any radiotherapy?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Have I got this right? Percy flew to England and was told he had cancer of the throat and that he would have to wait two to four weeks for radiotherapy to start. So he flew to S Africa, where he could start radiotherapy for throat cancer earlier. Then, when he arrived in SA for tests, his son asked for him to be tested for TB of the throat - and they did and it was. So the question is (are there any medics here?) would Percy have been given radiotherapy for cancer he did not have if he had stayed in the UK? And what would have been the result of that?
In the Uk you are not diagnosed with cancer at the first visit!
If…. It was suspected a biopsy would be done and I believe under general anaesthetic,not something to recover from overnight!
Her London flat is damp too…

I have no doubt Percy is very unwell and has had a cancer scare but as always Fanny is LYING. She is covering for her get away to SA . Not just the few days to see Percy her father in law who she loves dearly bla bla but so she can get away from the dump, the chapel etc etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Thank goodness for another crisis to make everyone
Blind to the fact no renovations are happening whilst the money keeps rolling in!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The World Health Organization states that: Most of the people who fall ill with TB live in low- and middle-income countries, but TB is present all over the world. About half of all people with TB can be found in 8 countries: Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines and South Africa.

Reactions: 21
No Patreons, Band B guests, seasons etc etc would STOP me travelling to SA, I would drop everything and everyone if my mum or dad were in hospital. Leave Snorts at CHMN he must entertain them. Anyone wanting a refund could have one. But Fanny wants the $$$$$$$

• Heart
Reactions: 22
And do people in Uk who are being treated for cancer of the throat actually have Tb of the throat/ Scarey thought!
They would have a biopsy carried out to confirm diagnosis of cancer before any treatment took place.
---
So why didn't the son step up sooner? Asking for a Tb of the throat test??? This has been happening since Egypt or before??? Also the US does not vaccinate for Tb ... so everyone in Europe gets vaccinated?? I dont think so... so Dutch boy, Cyprus and Ukraine girl all vaccinated???
We are all vaccinated at school in the UK

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ok, another pause in my CD detox… Did Stephanie film this video with a filter on? The “secret” answer is yes. I wonder if Percy’s time at the chateau contributed to his illness? I wish him the best & hope he gets well asap. Here’s a snippet from an article about tb of the throat.

IMG_7328.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
They would have a biopsy carried out to confirm diagnosis of cancer before any treatment took place.
---

Not since 2005 when it was stopped as a routine vaccine.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
It appears that this is commonly initially misdiagnosed globally, especially in low incidence areas.

Laryngeal tuberculosis often presents as a tumorous mass that may initially be mistaken for cancer. As laryngeal tuberculosis is usually highly infectious, this poses a risk to the patient as well as his/her contacts including healthcare providers. (National Library of medicine, Netherlands)

Routine BCG vaccine is no longer offered to children in secondary schools in the UK. It was replaced in 2005 with a targeted programme for babies, children and young adults at higher risk of TB. This is because TB rates in this country are very low in the general population.
In a growing number of European countries, BCG vaccination has been discontinued or has been limited to children 'at risk', such as those born in or originating from countries with high prevalence. Additionally, BCG revaccination has been progressively abandoned.

I suspect that as usual, Fanny is putting her own spin on this and especially on the timeline. I think Percy was showing signs of this before leaving SA and his sons may have already ben aware that this could have been cancer/TB.
I hadn’t realised that the TB jabs had been discontinued at school. That shows my age doesn’t it😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I hadn’t realised that the TB jabs had been discontinued at school. That shows my age doesn’t it😉
Like me, you will remember the Heaf tests at school. We used to call it a Daisy test or Six needles! They would come back and read the test a day or two later to see if you had a positive reaction.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
---

BCG vaccination is still very much given to school age children in France. It is one of the obligatory vaccinations for being able to start school in France. No certificate, no school unless there is a really good reason why.

Reactions: 18
So why didn't the son step up sooner? Asking for a Tb of the throat test??? This has been happening since Egypt or before??? Also the US does not vaccinate for Tb ... so everyone in Europe gets vaccinated?? I dont think so... so Dutch boy, Cyprus and Ukraine girl all vaccinated???
Policies in Europe can vary from country to country. For example, Norway does not vaccinate for TB because it is considered eradicated but we will vaccinate refugees coming into the country and Norwegians traveling to regions where TB and other diseases are still present. There are people defending the return of the vaccines against diseases considered eradicated, such as TB, but I am not sure we will start giving them again any time soon. I think our neighbors Sweden and Finland are the same but I can not guarantee.

Reactions: 15
In my country everyone gets vaccinated for TB… it’s called the BCG vaccine and I think the same is applied in Europe.
I am so glad for him that they didn’t give him cancer treatment. Anyone who has watched some episodes of House MD, knows what would happen…. 🫤

I remember a while ago Percy was eating something odd, like ham and jam, and SJ of course filmed him and laughed about his choice of food, and mommy said she’s just happy he’s eating something.
Now knowing what we know (which SJ knew at the time) and that Percy had problem swallowing his food and couldn’t eat because of pain, it is more obvious than ever, what a garbage human being Stephanie Jarvis is!!! 🤬

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Not since 2005 when it was stopped as a routine vaccine.
This shows what a neglectful mother I am. I’d not realised my son hadn’t had a tb jab. My mum had TB in her teens so I was given a tb injection as a baby then when we were given the pre tb test at school mine came up showing that I was already protected.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.