The Chateau Diaries #257 Fanny has gone from vague to shifty, Snorty went from intern to burying bodies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but I have just had it with this grifter. Please excuse the swearing.

duck the lake. duck the chapel. Just fix the bleeping grand salon before the whole chateau falls the duck down, you bleeping stupid idiot of a chatelaine !!!!!!!!!

View attachment 2336738
d6b7b4c2-1bf4-492f-8990-a05af07d9985_text.gif

Is Stephanie Jarvis breast feeding Philip Janssen??? Or, is she preparing to be a wet nurse???

1690461426031.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Many books currently being published are large, glossy annuals of the coffee table variety. They tend to highlight the Cathare "country" rather than the history of the people and their persecution and are very much geared towards English speakers.

There are a couple of notable books, for me, that do tell the story of the Cathares plight...

The Yellow Cross, the story of the last Cathares 1290-1329 by René Weis. In depth and in English!. I found it quite heavy going to start with and it took 3 bites to actually get into it. The Cathares were forced to wear the Yellow Cross, a symbol of outcasts throughout history!

Bélibaste by Henri Gougaud. In French. This is a novel but a well told one and the story of a real person. Guillaume Bélibaste was the last of the Cathare Parfaits (the perfects, priests of their religion). He clandestinely traversed the region, blessing the ever diminishing flock of Cathare believer's.

For lighter reading Kate Mosse's trilogy - Labyrinth, Sepulchre and Citadel spans the centuries and is delightful storytelling from the fall of Carcassonne in the 1200's to present day.

We have visited many of the true Cathare sights and learned a lot from those and the guides that oversee them. As I said previously, not all Cathare sites are actually anything to do with the people or the religion they just happen to be of the epoch and in the region.
---

@Beachgirl @T Rex I believe munter has it's origins in Scotland. A word I've known my whole life but was never allowed to utter in front of my mother!
It was obviously brought down to Portsmouth via sailors from Rosyth 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“You’ll never get any money from me, cow. Just ‘cause you got them big udders don’t mean you’re something special!” - Earl Peterson in Female Trouble 😆
You saying that Stephanie Jarvis just went from a cash cow to a LOL cow?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Snorts dashes back from a trip to lay one of his hideous tablescapes with his filthy long hair and not very clean looking clothes…Fanny always exclaims this is your best yet, I love it 🤮🤮Snorts says one more time “ I’m so glad you like it’.

Could we do a go fund me for Nicky Fairpants to have a visit to Lielande to give a workshop to Phi phi on how to live an elegant life…?
Nico would take one look at the filth, have a nervous breakdown (but elegantly of course) and have to be whisked back to Edinburgh. He’d dropped dead if PhiPhi attempted to paw him with his filthy, chipped nail varnish claws.🫣🫨🤢
---
Pretty sure they were gifted at least one or two teacups like these in the gift grab - it would have been over a year ago before I stopped watching
I know they received some Spode inspired Calamity Ware but I’m unsure if they got any D&D.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Avert your eyes on the Patreon video and listen to her exaggerated pronunciation of her English words and her poor French accent versus American Vivienne's flawless French pronunciation and normal English pronunciation. Haven't quite figured out why Vivienne is so enamored with the fake chatelaine and her fake boyfriend. She is damaging her brand by association with them in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Honestly, I don’t think any work will be done the rest of the year. We’re only a few days from August. She’ll want to start getting ready for Christmas around November, and I believe most everyone in France takes vacation in August. So that leaves September and October for any substantive work….and who’s going to do it? No Amaury…no Dan. I think another year has come and gone with not much to show. What will 2024 hold?
No time for renos. Patreon Day and birthday in August. Rest from Aug. events in September and October. Advent BS. Year's over. Time for more travel. Get ready for BnB BS. Repeat until the big move to Venice.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
"Forgot to post" is it because they're sponsored?! :unsure:
Stories #170.jpg

Does this put a dent in Fanny's timeline? Looking out for pink flowers in the upcoming vlogs...
Stories #171.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
They have done very little work to the chateau because of the Buxom Gilder’s obsession with gilding the salon. The Chateau certainly has not increased significantly in value.
I wonder if Michael will buy it. He sure has his eye on it.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
"Forgot to post" is it because they're sponsored?! :unsure:
View attachment 2337237

Does this put a dent in Fanny's timeline? Looking out for pink flowers in the upcoming vlogs...
View attachment 2337240
Oh no! The most hated word of 2023 will be Barbie! This movement has now ruined the color pink forever. 😢 🌸 Fanny and Co. will milk this for the entire month of August. Pink will be the theme for Fanny's B'day. She will dress as Barbie and so will Phi, no way he's going to do Ken. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Avert your eyes on the Patreon video and listen to her exaggerated pronunciation of her English words and her poor French accent versus American Vivienne's flawless French pronunciation and normal English pronunciation. Haven't quite figured out why Vivienne is so enamored with the fake chatelaine and her fake boyfriend. She is damaging her brand by association with them in my opinion.
I'm beginning to wonder if she feels sorry for her..............or do I need a slap and a good talking too?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh no! The most hated word of 2023 will be Barbie! This movement has now ruined the color pink forever. 😢 🌸 Fanny and Co. will milk this for the entire month of August. Pink will be the theme for Fanny's B'day. She will dress as Barbie and so will Phi, no way he's going to do Ken. 🤢
You just know this is going to happen.
1690468145900.png

1690468161974.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
More like Growing Up Skipper

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.