The Chateau Diaries #257 Fanny has gone from vague to shifty, Snorty went from intern to burying bodies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Barbie theme is on the horizon as some speculated….
In the meantime here is Ken🤪
💕 💕 💕
I am convinced that the person who started the ridiculous trend of half tucked shirts is just laughing her tits off. Such a bunch of sad copycats in the world. Leave it all out or tuck it all in for goodness sake. You look stupid and braindead. Not you Ken! You are excused!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why all the hate for the French tuck? 😅
I’m a big fan. If I’m not wearing a crop top or a formal outfit, chances are I tuck the from in and let the bag just drop naturally.

Like so… in fact I’m pretty sure I have this shirt 😆

IMG_6024.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
From what Fanny and Davy have said, they can't refill the lake as it has been for 1000 years. They have to maintain (and recreate apparently) the wetlands that developed when she drained it (without any written notice, covered here and searchable. She was queried when she was still answering comments, and she told a Tattler no, she had received no written command).
I'm sure there are other EU regs she has to meet which freaked her out in the first place, causing her to kill a 1000 year old lake (the Berry and regions west were the center of a medieval industry of farmed fish, still studded with man made lakes: https://www.theatlantic.com/science...eval-people-were-already-ruining-fish/589837/). Davy is a big old green and talking her down off the ledge is something we've seen him do on camera countless times. His record for pulling stuff off and shutting her up is good. I think he would consider restoring the lake the brass ring of the whole commission.
Old post spells out some of the water politics.
I get your point, though. It's hard to understand when both of them are lying through their teeth at all times to keep the Patreon money coming in. I'm not sure Dan has permits. Still, a 10th rate 20th century chateau built by a sugar daddy for his sugar baby, and a venerable lake (perhaps built for the same reasons, but 800 years ago) on the Cassini map have different standards of restoration and supervision. As does our Sister Water.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Jardin Anglaise is a term of art for a European landscape architecture style. They have one at Versailles. Davy persuaded her to install this one instead of the box maze she wanted, which for about a thousand reasons was a wily and successful feint. (Maintenance, box disease, water, etc.)
i thought it was Nick that wanted the maze? It’s not often you hear that one of the other owners makes requests!?
Fanny’s Folly I will call it !

• Haha
Reactions: 16
🧵Dog cam is better than Snorty cam all day every day!!!

When you know you’ll laugh. Someone get Ruby strapped up!
Dogs on building sites sidestepping big machinery - not my cup of tea. And cat-cam with Ruby? All fun and games until they discover what happened to the other tiny peachick. But I'm all in for seeing Snorts-cam (on an empty stomach and medicated). Who knows what he does all day! You just know he doesn't edit all day, but sits watching auction sites. Not interested in his nightmare nighttime activities though.

• Haha
For all you Restoring Ross fans out there, his latest blog is disheartening. Looks like he drank the LieLande-aid. He’s reposted their latest vlog and adopted PhiPhi’s napkin rings. Never meet your heros…

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Yep, we would lie to ourselves and say it's like ripping off a band-aid 🙀 I can laugh about it now
Almost every model had "boobs in a box" (those awful silicone chicken cutlets) in their kit. I forgot how much crap we had to lug around with us in those heavy ass kits for photo shoots and shows! It's so different nowadays.

I do wonder, though, if Fanny isn't trying to emulate Tess. Tess has her doll "Baby", so Fanny got her own creepy doll "Dahling" (Snorts). Tess is blonde, wears designer clothes, travels constantly, and has her girls on display. But, the difference is that Tess can actually pull off wearing pretty much anything because she is tall and in great shape (she has muscle tone- she obviously works out), does whatever she wants and comes from an old money wealthy family. Fanny, you cannot be Tess when you are cyber-begging on Patreon.

• Heart
I bleeping ate her. She is so full of tit. If I ever saw her in person. I’d punch her in the throat. Then I’d throw her to the ground. And pee on her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
IMG_7271.jpeg

@thatsrich, here is your Steve / Daddy Spode knockoff tile. Ideally, I’d prefer you to have hundreds manufactured and used for your kitchen backsplash, but coasters for your fancy Christmas wine are ok too. This was my 4,999th TL tile creation, it was very hard with hands, a hedgehog and a sweater, I tried my best with my iPhone photo markup tool. If you look closely, I attempted to also recreate a bit of rising damp on the Lalande background.❤
IMG_7268.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
For all you Restoring Ross fans out there, his latest blog is disheartening. Looks like he drank the LieLande-aid. He’s reposted their latest vlog and adopted PhiPhi’s napkin rings. Never meet your heros…
I think Ross drank the kool-aid a LONG time ago when he put that ginormous painting of Hilary on his living room wall! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OK, that's weird. Wonder if he noticed a lot of traffic from this site? Maybe wasn't happy about it?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
And when at the table while Maria was prepping, Stephanie addresses Maria as 'you'.
She moves in front of Maria and asks 'What are you blah blah' instead of 'Maria what are you making'
Bad manners, which is not surprising coming from Stephanie.
Or more likely a bit of nastiness behind the scenes; Maria was not giving any love and laughter to the camera when she explained her menu.

Pavlina looked better in the yellow dress than Stephanie ever could . . . and better still, Pavlina knows it. 💛
Did you catch the disgust on Maria's face when Snorts gestured to come in front of him... that whole scenario was off. I think Maria is getting fed up with getting the heat when it's them holding the purse strings... @23:20

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think Ross drank the kool-aid a LONG time ago when he put that ginormous painting of Hilary on his living room wall! 😂 😂 😂
His politics don’t bother me much, I get where he’s coming from. I can accept a liberal/progressive, though I’m personally moderate. Admiration of PhiPhi and Fanny, however, is the eighth deadly sin…🫤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why all the hate for the French tuck? 😅
I’m a big fan. If I’m not wearing a crop top or a formal outfit, chances are I tuck the from in and let the bag just drop naturally.

Like so… in fact I’m pretty sure I have this shirt 😆

View attachment 2338748
I did not even realize it had a name- French Tuck, as this is how I've been wearing my shirts for years. It's just casual. ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Did you catch the disgust on Maria's face when Snorts gestured to come in front of him... that whole scenario was off. I think Maria is getting fed up with getting the heat when it's them holding the purse strings... @23:20
I sure did.
Maria wasn't having it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Original listing La Ferte
For all of the back breaking structural repair that they have done since buying it for that price, I think they should be asking much more NOW than what they are.
---
Fanny and PhiPhi really need to go up a size in their clothing. Poor fitting around the shoulders for both, dress snug across Fanny's expanding waistline, once again the "coming out" of the girls, PhiPhi with the tight pants. PhiPhi what season do you think it is? It's summer not Fall/Winter.
Well, now, PhiPhi's sweaters were all dirty, and his wrinkled shirts were all dirty, and his overalls and puddle jumpers were all dirty, and his mom's pants and converse tennies were all dirty....so he had to dig thru Narnia and pull out those leotards and the Sherlock Holmes vest and jacket set he was wearing. He is SUCH a fashionista!I

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
For all of the back breaking structural repair that they have done since buying it for that price, I think they should be asking much more NOW than what they are.
They have certainly done a lot of work to make it more structurally sound, and spent a sum- I think the selling price is breaking even in the amount of money they have already put into the place (without even figuring the man hours of physical labour.) They are asking fair market value (unfortunately, there is not a lot of land, and the chateau itself is on a busy street), but it is an interesting property- the outbuildings and barn have a lot of potential. I do hope they find a buyer who will continue to renovate the property.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.