The Chateau Diaries #257 Fanny has gone from vague to shifty, Snorty went from intern to burying bodies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2338170
FRK wear this, Mummy wear this, Refugee wear this. Fanny push your tits up you are sagging more than the grand salon.
View attachment 2338178
MariA cook what I tell you to cook & watch the sassing this is OUR chateau. SJ serve me my meal in my lady desk chambers! Yes I heard you say “I love you” but I have no time to say it back, plus I’m gay!
View attachment 2338207
Stupid fast French dog get out of my way! I need to buy more clothes. I need more wine and just to be clear, I am having sex with FRK while you scrape your face with that machine.
Patriciarella, you are wickedly hilarious and naughty in equal measure. I always look forward to your Snorts pictures 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Davey is out of his depth🤣🙄.
Fanny seems to have handed the reigns of the lake reinstatement over to Davey. She has had enough flack and can now distance herself from any more delays IMo….

. He is suggesting electricity to the lake to rid it of mosquitoes….he’s insane . Too much Greek wine.
Fanny wanted a straight stream as it would be cheaper. Bonkers the lot of them.

That lake is years off if ever.
Someone else to blame when inevitably there are more delays other than the council and unnamed meeting people. Also they need more quotes she said for workmen. More poor me I can’t afford this incoming as she pulled money from the lake fund for the chapel. ( and also for her lastest holiday no doubt

Reactions: 21
Fanny seems to have handed the reigns of the lake reinstatement over to Davey. She has had enough flack and can now distance herself from any more delays IMo….

. He is suggesting electricity to the lake to rid it of mosquitoes….he’s insane . Too much Greek wine.

Didn't take two years for his plans in the potager or the Jardin Anglais to be implemented.
Electric pond aeration has been established at least since the '50s, when it was implemented in fish farm ponds across the world by somebody I know well. You might wish to Google "electric pond aeration" -- 1,520,000 results (0.50 seconds).

Reactions: 14
She has a bleeping nerve:

View attachment 2338197
@maryjanekolesar8325
18 minutes ago
So forgive me as I don't want to be insulting but because of the authorities wrongfully making you change the "lake" which has now turned into a wetland that you have to protect, the reinstated lake appears to be a pond!? The main reason I became a Patron was to help reinstate the lake. Galling, sorry.

View attachment 2338198
·
2 replies

View attachment 2338199
@TheChateauDiaries

11 minutes ago
It will still be over an acre in size, I think. But yes, there’s a lot about this situation that I find very galling…

View attachment 2338200
@carolinegooder7091
10 minutes ago
Pond is defined by depth. There will also be a natural pond, wetland where the fishery was. Stephanie wanted the island. Wait until it is done, the lake will be beautiful. Have a little faith. View attachment 2338201

Oh no what is wrong with me today I actually agree with Caro Goodie Two Shoes. The new lake if it ever is done will be big enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Didn't take two years for his plans in the potager or the Jardin Anglais to be implemented.
Electric pond aeration has been established at least since the '50s, when it was implemented in fish farm ponds across the world by somebody I know well. You might wish to Google "electric pond aeration" -- 1,520,000 results (0.50 seconds).
Are you on holiday? You never posted so much. Like a machine gun…

• Haha
Reactions: 20

I just don’t understand how it could take years and years to get approval from French bureaucrats to restore a lake and stream that had been there for centuries (before Fanny drained it). But Dan is rebuilding floors and installing steel beams within months of purchasing his ruin. It seems like making sure a building is safe and sound is much more important, and requires a lot more oversight, than putting back a lake that was already there.

Reactions: 32
I see PhiPhi as more of a Midge than a Barbie…
Oooooooo......you just had to put up that Serial Killer photo didn't you KyBourbon !!!!!
But - Ha Ha to you as its morning here and not night .
My god that photo gives me the creeps. :oops:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
CD has become Brokeback Chateau - broke gay sex addict buys broken junk for broke chatelaine in a broken Chateau.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Fanny’s jardin anglaise….

real English garden
Jardin Anglaise is a term of art for a European landscape architecture style. They have one at Versailles. Davy persuaded her to install this one instead of the box maze she wanted, which for about a thousand reasons was a wily and successful feint. (Maintenance, box disease, water, etc.)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
🧵Dog cam is better than Snorty cam all day every day!!!

When you know you’ll laugh. Someone get Ruby strapped up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I was one of those models. I don't know what was more miserable- the discomfort itself while in tape, the painful removal process, or the sticky residue that was a beeyatch to remove!
Yep, we would lie to ourselves and say it's like ripping off a band-aid 🙀 I can laugh about it now

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Watch Dan today if you want to see progress and the cutest dog cam on Nick’s adorable pouch. Very interesting to see the doggie roam about and then join Nick on the digger/scraper.

Reactions: 21
Did you see the way Maria hid behind the volunteer in the kitchen it was very deliberate
And when at the table while Maria was prepping, Stephanie addresses Maria as 'you'.
She moves in front of Maria and asks 'What are you blah blah' instead of 'Maria what are you making'
Bad manners, which is not surprising coming from Stephanie.
Or more likely a bit of nastiness behind the scenes; Maria was not giving any love and laughter to the camera when she explained her menu.

Pavlina looked better in the yellow dress than Stephanie ever could . . . and better still, Pavlina knows it. 💛

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I just don’t understand how it could take years and years to get approval from French bureaucrats to restore a lake and stream that had been there for centuries (before Fanny drained it). But Dan is rebuilding floors and installing steel beams within months of purchasing his ruin. It seems like making sure a building is safe and sound is much more important, and requires a lot more oversight, than putting back a lake that was already there.
From what Fanny and Davy have said, they can't refill the lake as it has been for 1000 years. They have to maintain (and recreate apparently) the wetlands that developed when she drained it (without any written notice, covered here and searchable. She was queried when she was still answering comments, and she told a Tattler no, she had received no written command).
I'm sure there are other EU regs she has to meet which freaked her out in the first place, causing her to kill a 1000 year old lake (the Berry and regions west were the center of a medieval industry of farmed fish, still studded with man made lakes: https://www.theatlantic.com/science...eval-people-were-already-ruining-fish/589837/). Davy is a big old green and talking her down off the ledge is something we've seen him do on camera countless times. His record for pulling stuff off and shutting her up is good. I think he would consider restoring the lake the brass ring of the whole commission.
Old post spells out some of the water politics.

• Heart
Fraudy fanny missed her calling 📞 she should have become a politician. She is an expert 🐂:poop:er spinning tales on how to put lipstick on a 💄 🐖
Wouldn't work. Politicians are required to kiss children and steal their lollipops. Fanny couldn't bring herself you kiss a child - they are repelled by her. As for stealing the lollipops, yeah that I can see her doing.

Btw: Kudos to my hubling (and me 😂) for calling it last thread: Pink, Fanny, Barbie.

Screenshot_20230728-002132_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
From what Fanny and Davy have said, they can't refill the lake as it has been for 1000 years. They have to maintain (and recreate apparently) the wetlands that developed when she drained it (without any written notice, covered here and searchable. She was queried when she was still answering comments, and she told a Tattler no, she had received no written command).
I'm sure there are other EU regs she has to meet which freaked her out in the first place, causing her to kill a 1000 year old lake (the Berry and regions west were the center of a medieval industry of farmed fish, still studded with man made lakes: https://www.theatlantic.com/science...eval-people-were-already-ruining-fish/589837/). Davy is a big old green and talking her down off the ledge is something we've seen him do on camera countless times. His record for pulling stuff off and shutting her up is good. I think he would consider restoring the lake the brass ring of the whole commission.
Old post spells out some of the water politics.
Fanny responded on Tattle?

Reactions: 9
It is more that I cannot see Fanny arranging electricity 😍….. to extend that far.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.