The Chateau Diaries #257 Fanny has gone from vague to shifty, Snorty went from intern to burying bodies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a bleeping nerve:

View attachment 2338197
@maryjanekolesar8325
18 minutes ago
So forgive me as I don't want to be insulting but because of the authorities wrongfully making you change the "lake" which has now turned into a wetland that you have to protect, the reinstated lake appears to be a pond!? The main reason I became a Patron was to help reinstate the lake. Galling, sorry.

View attachment 2338198
·
2 replies

View attachment 2338199
@TheChateauDiaries

11 minutes ago
It will still be over an acre in size, I think. But yes, there’s a lot about this situation that I find very galling…

View attachment 2338200
@carolinegooder7091
10 minutes ago
Pond is defined by depth. There will also be a natural pond, wetland where the fishery was. Stephanie wanted the island. Wait until it is done, the lake will be beautiful. Have a little faith. View attachment 2338201

Don't these pratts realise it's their damsel in distresses fault, she drained it herself no one forced her to!
---
So is MariA slowly trying to poison that pretentious hole. An odd knob of butter here and there in the food to keep him on his toes. I say carry on the good work.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
If you watch Garden Answers. They put in a magnificent pond that will be self cleaning (no chemicals) in THREE. Yes three days huge rocks multi levels full grown trees and plantings. It's amazing. And yet she just keeps gaslighting and talking....nothing done. And for heavens sake. RIP out those stupid trees/ shrubs. That are off the terrace across the lawn. They look stupid. Who believes any of those dresses gifted to Pavlina ever fit Fanny????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The editing is sloppy.
One minute Davy is being farewelled as he is driven off by Philip the Chateau Chauffeur then he's suddenly back enjoying lunch.

Marie it doesn't matter how much Stephanie tells you how beautiful you look in her castoffs . . . you don't.
They make you look frumpy and the silhouette is not flattering.
The two white ones look like nightgowns.

That fake kissing from Philip . . . 🤮
They actually find it amusing to play act for their audience.
Before she closes the door he almost bursts out laughing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
SJ, things you should’ve filmed:
*harvesting grape leaves & making of that food since it sounds like everyone pitched in to make it. Well not you or your fake kaboom.
*decluttering your clothes to see the look on your face now that they no longer fit. Snorty chucking your stuff to make room for his new clothes.
*Snorty shaving off that weird curl that is so annoying. But why did he stop there & not shave his neck?
*FRK giving Snorty shirt tuck lessons. Those two have such chemistry! FRK has chemistry with Davey also. Remember when you were young and you didn’t have to be so desperate to get a man’s attention?
* The refugee making jam from last week’s raspberries. The refugee making & bagging tea (hint it has lavender in it) for all the patrons.
*MariA rolling her eyes when Snorty said he wants to dress up like Barbie & have a party.
*The sexting call from Mason or the dick pick from Potty you hide while Snorty is at Emmause buying more broken items.
*The accounts included Snorty’s line items.
*You doing your MATHS program.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Adding your recs to my French history folder, I remember that this 1985 piece, the best single short piece I've read about the French, is set in the Tarn -- one redoubt of the Cathars and the remote family vacation home of decades to du Plessix Gray's interesting, quasi aristocratic, Resistance fighter and super-Cath French family.
This was a fascinating read! A proper glimpse into the connections of family, faith, loyalty and tradition and how to challenge all of these foundations in a way that is French. What does it mean to be French and do this, why is it important- what is important. Thanks @billybudd. “They belonged to a generation infused with the unquestioned authority of travail, famille, patrie, yet they also exemplified that spirit of idealism and risk that, until World War II, had constantly revitalized the nation, inspired its mavericks and visionaries, from the Curies to de Gaulle, from Cousteau to Teilhard”.
Of course the best part of this wonderfully written piece is imagining the uncle firing off his 17th century cannon over the Tarn canyon, mischievous and proud. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Don't these pratts realise it's their damsel in distresses fault, she drained it herself no one forced her to!
---
So is MariA slowly trying to poison that pretentious hole. An odd knob of butter here and there in the food to keep him on his toes. I say carry on the good work.
Each of the cooks eventually try to poison him. Dan, Josie & now MariA but he doesn’t get the hint.
---
The facial gadget on today's vlog ad seems like a big failure if the company's goal for us to aspire to look like this vain aging woman. Don't think her demo will generate many sales.
SJ does it wrong! She pulls her skin downward especially near her eyes.

• Haha
*harvesting grape leaves & making of that food since it sounds like everyone pitched in to make it. Well not you or your fake kaboom.
*decluttering your clothes to see the look on your face now that they no longer fit. Snorty chucking your stuff to make room for his new clothes.
*Snorty shaving off that weird curl that is so annoying. But why did he stop there & not shave his neck?
*FRK giving Snorty shirt tuck lessons. Those two have such chemistry! FRK has chemistry with Davey also. Remember when you were young and you didn’t have to be so desperate to get a man’s attention?
* The refugee making jam from last week’s raspberries. The refugee making & bagging tea (hint it has lavender in it) for all the patrons.
*MariA rolling her eyes when Snorty said he wants to dress up like Barbie & have a party.
*The sexting call from Mason or the dick pick from Potty you hide while Snorty is at Emmause buying more broken items.
*The accounts included Snorty’s line items.
*You doing your MATHS program.
May I add . . . Stephanie 'doing your DUTCH program'.
---
I love it when subtitles give new meaning to the narrative.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Such a
Hopeless addict seeking every
Opportunity to shop with
Patreon money. What a
Pitiful
Excuse of a Gay
Twank buying cheap and chipped.

View attachment 2338142
Oh ffs sake! Looks like Thrush also got new clothes in Souleiado. There must have been one hell of a sample rail in that Paris store. Mens chemise 159€ or 169€ full price. Keep an eye eagle eyed tattlers fanny has been caught, I can't believe Thrush just got a shirt...

BTW, the Souleiado website is crap. Keeps crashing, not good for business.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
---
Keep him on the toilet, out of the kitchen!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
---
You know Maria you can buy nightshade plants and plant them in the veg garden- they look very similar to blueberrys and Strep and Sr prance a lot aren't educated enough to know the difference. Serve them a special blueberry pie they are sure to love it
---
Maries cooking seems really good - Love that shes cooking her ethnic dishes with garden produced - Its a shame its at that dump- RUN marie RUn you can do so much better
---
Fanny reads here. She admits to buying at the sales and is clearing her wardrobe ….
Who wears it better!?
More lovebombing by Strep i see. She looks lovely in them -
---
More talk of the lake renovation. Needs 2 more months! Yeah yeah it will happen when pigs fly. Talk of the grand planting in November- You know that isn't the normal time to plant right. Most people plant early spring and are cutting everything back by October for winter. You risk killing off the plants with winter frost if your planting in the autumn

the new garden makes the chapel seem very out of place. The big lawn at the front and then this big whitefalling down heap next to a garden and a forest

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Fanny and PhiPhi really need to go up a size in their clothing. Poor fitting around the shoulders for both, dress snug across Fanny's expanding waistline, once again the "coming out" of the girls, PhiPhi with the tight pants. PhiPhi what season do you think it is? It's summer not Fall/Winter.

Yep, packing on the pounds because they are living the good life. Eating well, drinking top shelf, travel all the time. Lazy af. They do nothing but live high on the hog spending the patrons donations on their every whim.

She’s a cow, and he’s a pig.

No offense to farm animals.

• Haha
  • Heart
Still rattling around the Tarn....orange blossom brioche, black chickens, tarbais beans with lemon juice and herbs (or ruminating a classic Alice Waters shell beans, celery, creme fraiche, savory variation for further summerization), Quercy melons (served with a drop of cream, basil and white wine, quelle surprise), Chasselas table grapes, fruit dropping into your mouth off every tree, fresh garlic!!!!
And here's the book I was going to write in my next life as a 12 c. scholar of Oc. Ermengarde of Narbonne. Catch the classic eulogy by its author for all the documents lost pertaining even to this noble, rich and cultured lady. Only 64 had survived and been discovered at the time of writing.
We often get the life of Ermengarde played out to us in the streets of Narbonne. And you can tour Narbonne with Ermengarde herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Back in the day drag queens taught me how to use duct tape to create cleavage on the models. We've come a long way baby :LOL::cool:
I was one of those models. I don't know what was more miserable- the discomfort itself while in tape, the painful removal process, or the sticky residue that was a beeyatch to remove!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So I just finished a Face Time call with my cousin in Glasgow. I had Tattle up on my computer screen in the background with that screenshot of Fanny and the twins. As we’re finishing the call he asks me who the bint was behind me. I told him, to which he replied “why is she wearing da’s old bawbag on her diddies?!? I almost peed myself!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.