The Chateau Diaries #254 The Chatelaine de Shopping let The Kat out of the bag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure Brook will be so overjoyed to get a reply, 'she' won't notice. Actually, thinking on it, that was an exceptionally amazing event in it's own right :LOL:
And two years from now, having left Patreon many months before in disgust at never ever seeing any renovations and wondering where her money went, she'll receive a perfume soaked post card which will trigger a massive asthma attack. Poor Brook will then find her way here and, amongst new friends say, 'What the duck was I thinking!'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Don’t you just want to pull out those acrow props and see the whole lot obliterated by the ceiling collapsing on it all.

ETA
What the duck was Fanny talking about to the patreons at the end of tonight’s vlog. What she described as being in this weeks patreon video was actually shown last week. Got her timings wrong there. Also where does Maria go mid week she is rarely/never seen then. Maybe she has gone to the South of France with Pavlina.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
So, nothing to do with flowers and registered as living elsewhere.
Her employed information is Edition des Journaux. I believe that translates to diary writer. Got it yet? Vloggeur, YouTubeur 🤣
[/QUOTE]
I believe the modern term is journaling! Along with manifesting.
Anyway the vibe at the dump on tonight’s vlog was dreary.
Forced supper together and the little twerp demanded shepherds pie. He is incorrigible.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Here’s a little nightmare fuel for you then. Canned Spaghetti-O’s Jello ring with Vienna Sausages. Don’t come for me Austrians, I didn’t name the nasty little buggers that!

View attachment 2304610
This is spectacular. I think it's right up there with the deep fried Mars bar invented by my toothless Scottish rellies. Who yet manage to eat less fat and sugar than the Welsh.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Her employed information is Edition des Journaux. I believe that translates to diary writer. Got it yet? Vloggeur, YouTubeur 🤣
I believe the modern term is journaling! Along with manifesting.
Anyway the vibe at the dump on tonight’s vlog was dreary.
Forced supper together and the little twerp demanded shepherds pie. He is incorrigible.
[/QUOTE]
It's turning slowly into the Phiphi horror show! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
From what I saw the lady who made the donation to hep Mmakhotso with her transport costs only did it the once right at the beginning of Mmakhotso’s studies. The lady (sorry can’t remember her name but she was a friend of either the Villioti or Jarvis family) gave a donation to the value of approximately £80 and said she was sorry it couldn’t be more. I have no idea of costs in S A but given everything Spero said about Mmakhotso’s circumstances I can’t imagine that this donation lasted very long and certainly not the 3 years of Mmakhotso’s course.
I believe her name is Barbara Grace. I challenged her as she was commenting on Villiotis channel after Mmakhotsos death. She gave a laptop to Mmakhotso. She is a do gooder but with no understanding of what she was giving .
Honestly I find the whole scholarship a sordid and shifty affair . It was a transaction for dresses for Fanny.
That Villioti was given a payment from cadeaux end of last year for this years tuition… has he returned it?
They went very quiet very quickly didn’t they. . Somehow Fanny got away with it YET again.
I am waiting for the memorial area in the woods she promised for Ian and Mmakhotso.

If it was me that would have been a priority, NOT showing myself in new dresses each week!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
This statement by Snorts makes me so angry. He says this from a position of privilege. With no idea what it’s like to be in Mmakhotso’s place. From Philip Janssen…who didn’t pursue higher education…who proclaims to be a “designer” with no formal training, skills, or prior experience. He’s going to make a statement about Mmakhotso’s schooling and the issues she was going through. Does anyone know if he had the decency to delete this comment? We know he understands how to do that.

View attachment 2306484
This! Sir Golden Spoon here could not even begin to understand the struggle and shame towards asking for additional help someone like Mmakhotso might go through.

Thank you...I am horrified by this...10 hrs transportation, 8 hours of classes leaves 6 hours for self care, eating, cleaning, studying and very little sleep... The owner of the scam school that profited from the scholarship acting like it's not a big deal his student is going without food for a few days to make dresses for a spoiled rich narc who has way too many dresses to begin with... Because she was made to feel indebted to the narc... in reality the child was an exploited tax write off..Then Cameltoeho has the nerve to gaslight and pass off the responsibility... It's an outrageous exploitation for views... I'm disgusted...
Like Philip said in that tone deaf comment, Mmakhotso had her travel expenses covered by a different benefactor, a watcher of the CD, if I am not mistaken. The moral conundrum of dangling the carrot in front a struggling student by offering to cover their tuition alone and not think about the additional costs (when you are in a position to cover it all like Fanny was) aside, what Sir Snorts a Lot here fails to mention is that this benefactor offered their support during Mmakhotso's first year of studies. So the other 2 years, like her Backabuddy post mentions, were not covered.

And she struggled. And the head of the institute was aware. And he deleted the comments attesting to this after her passing, which implies their compromising nature. And Fanny should have been aware, and if she wasn't she hasn't fulfilled her duties as a benefactor, but rather used the poor girl for views and an image boost.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Just to brag.
Four days of drama on the internet, a mountain of passwords, links, confirmations, applications, nerves, broken connections, re-logins and....... Finally!!!!!!
I have tickets for the Taylor Swift concert in Vienna!!!!
I am killed, mentally and physically and I feel like a train ran over me!!!!
Now I finally understand Fanny: recording, editing, uploading videos on the bad internet...... Poor Fanny.
At the moment, I'm not even capable of putting teacups in the washing machine, and we expect Fanny to renovate the Chateau. (How cruel we are here. Not)

Just to announce: A new series is starting soon
"Watching the paint dry" (I'll go to the store for paint, I'm sick of the internet)
WOW, you too?
We went through a little of a Taylor Swift drama today here too.
My daughter and three friends were all registered in the pre-sale for TS Europe Tour waiting with crossed fingers for access to the concert in Amsterdam. They didn’t get access to neither Amsterdam or Stockholm, but one of them got access to tickets for the concert in Zurich and when she was paying for the 4 tickets for the Zurich concert, she had some problem with her credit card as they had to buy 4 VIP tickets for double price of the normal ticket because those were the only ones available and maybe crossed he limit or something. She desperately called my husband for help to pay for the tickets inside some short timeframe. My husband paid for the tickets and the girls transferred their money to his account. They have been saving for these tickets for a long time. Anyway, the problem was, our daughter is currently in vacation in America and she had to wake up at 4 a.m. in the morning for the opening of the TS Tour European sales. What a complete stress it was. Taylor Swift is my 23 yo daughter greatest obsession.
Now the girls are looking forward to the unexpected summer trip to Switzerland next year.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Behold yet another “Sponsor” of the
Renovationless channel.
I would steer clear of any
Loser company choosing to sponsor
LiarLand where everyone
Is sleeping with everyone
All over the chateau whilst
Nothing gets done because the Gay
Twank is grifting, not f*cking, the Chatelaine.

IMG_3863.png

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I believe her name is Barbara Grace. I challenged her as she was commenting on Villiotis channel after Mmakhotsos death. She gave a laptop to Mmakhotso. She is a do gooder but with no understanding of what she was giving .
Honestly I find the whole scholarship a sordid and shifty affair . It was a transaction for dresses for Fanny.
That Villioti was given a payment from cadeaux end of last year for this years tuition… has he returned it?
They went very quiet very quickly didn’t they. . Somehow Fanny got away with it YET again.
I am waiting for the memorial area in the woods she promised for Ian and Mmakhotso.

If it was me that would have been a priority, NOT showing myself in new dresses each week!
SJ hasn't got away with it, we know how it all went down. Bide your time dear Lochness, retribution in some form will/is happening. That's life.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 2306593

Kept Gay Twank, the annoying
Non-expert in everything,
Opens his mouth but never his
Wallet.

I can’t stand this pretentious
Twat.

Asshole has ruined the channel and ruined
LiarLand. Send the
Lazy manwhore back to the Dutch gloryhole he came from where he actually knew what he was doing.

Allegedly.

View attachment 2306590
This most recent CD video had a nauseating amount of philip-splaining.

• Sick
It is enraging, you're right. He is blaming the victim of suicide, which is monstrous.
I've never forgotten this piece about how hard it is for bright scholarship students to make it without extra help and balls of steel at even really good, semi-humane, universities, instead of fly-by-night Do-the-Suckers operations like Villioti's.
Also, Michelle Obama talking about the daily struggle of her being a South Side girl at the first-rate universities in which she earned herself a place and did well.
Gift link, no pay wall.
I can attest it is hard, which is why I can relate to the poor girl. My tuition fees were covered by a loan from the British Student Finance, however as an EU immigrant with no ties to the UK I did not qualify for any grants or loans which I could use towards my living expenses. My parents, bless their heart, did not earn enough in the Eastern European economy to be able to support me at UK prices. They took out a bank loan of £ 1,000 and that was to last me until I could find a job. So I had to make all of my living via part-time jobs. While many students work during their studies, for the most part it was to supplement their spending, not to fully support themselves. That first week of being in the UK I had my first and only panic attack thinking about this.

My first payment of the meagre scholarship I was awarded was used to pay for my mother's flight to come see me in spring. I must say, that first Christmas was very, very sad as it was mainly myself and the Chinese students left on campus for the whole month of December. Everyone else went home. The whole deal was very stressful. But at the same time very rewarding, and I am very grateful to the UK for having allowed me to make a living while studying, which would not have been possible in my home country.

Last edited:
  • Heart
snorts the Ballerina. Here is the day bed that they brought back from London , an auction buy that was £3k?

They are out of content. Tonight they are chasing peacocks and Snorts chucking his pixie slipper at one to scare him off. Idiot.
Does FRK. Enjoy making meals for staff of four?

We have already heard how Snorts imagines the new bathrooms on the landing . But patron THEY HAVE NO BUILDERS.
How can Amoury do this all. This is why I believe there will be announcement by Christmas that Amoury has moved on…
Fanny will want her SA trip. Etc

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
It could be because I'm in a bad mood today...
It could be because sir snorts-alot won't stop saying "Amaury and I" as if he's some sort of bleeping wonder child engineer...

But it was at this precise moment when I slammed my laptop close and chose to instead eat a massive bowl of Häagen-Dazs strawberry ice cream. I hope my laptop is ok, I don't dare to check! 😅

View attachment 2306377
Someone with better photoshop skills than me needs to edit in Anne-Marie cold cocking the little beggar! With one of those cartoon facial expressions and birdies flying around his head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Explain this - Chatelaine de Fake’s birthday is June 15. Why is CD a month behind????Vacationing?

IMG_3865.png

• Sick
  • Heart
PJ has started mimicking Fanny's hand gestures when talking about the Grand Salon. He is awful and is still speaking too fast and very indistinctly. Also, did he really need to throw his slippers at the peacock? He could have injured it. In addition, there is surely a better way of herding the chicks out rather than pointing a stick towards them aggressively. They must have been terrified. Remember how he behaved when he was afraid of picking up a chicken? He shouldn't be allowed near any birds or animals. SJ deliberately always says it's Sif who has chicks. How does she know it's Sif and not one of the other peahens that's been impregnated by their father, Thor? She deliberately names her as she knows people will criticise her for enabling peacock incest! It will soon be the younger males who impregnate their sisters!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I can attest it is hard, which is why I can relate to the poor girl. My tuition fees were covered by a loan from the British Student Finance, however as an EU immigrant with no ties to the UK I did not qualify for any grants or loans which I could use towards my living expenses. My parents, bless their heart, did not earn enough in the Eastern European economy to be able to support me at UK prices. They took out a bank loan of £ 1,000 and that was to last me until I could find a job. So I had to make all of my living via part-time jobs. While many students work during their studies, for the most part it was to supplement their spending, not to fully support themselves. That first week of being in the UK, I had my first and only panic attack thinking about this.

My first payment of the meagre scholarship I was awarded was used to pay for my mother's flight to come see me in spring. I must say, that first Christmas was very, very sad as it was mainly myself and the Chinese students left on campus for the whole month of December. Everyone else went home. The whole deal was very stressful. But at the same time very rewarding, and I am very grateful to the UK for having allowed me to make a living while studying, which would not have been possible in my home country.
Proud of you, mama.
Screen Shot 2023-05-29 at 7.56.47 AM.png

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I can attest it is hard, which is why I can relate to the poor girl. My tuition fees were covered by a loan from the British Student Finance, however as an EU immigrant with no ties to the UK I did not qualify for any grants or loans which I could use towards my living expenses. My parents, bless their heart, did not earn enough in the Eastern European economy to be able to support me at UK prices. They took out a bank loan of £ 1,000 and that was to last me until I could find a job. So I had to make all of my living via part-time jobs. While many students work during their studies, for the most part it was to supplement their spending, not to fully support themselves. That first week of being in the UK, I had my first and only panic attack thinking about this.

Thank you for sharing this. You sound like an amazing person. I’m not sure I would have been able to see it through, but am so happy you did.
Snorts should take a lesson from experience like yours!

• Heart
This! Sir Golden Spoon here could not even begin to understand the struggle and shame towards asking for additional help someone like Mmakhotso might go through.

Like Philip said in that tone deaf comment, Mmakhotso had her travel expenses covered by a different benefactor, a watcher of the CD, if I am not mistaken. The moral conundrum of dangling the carrot in front a struggling student by offering to cover their tuition alone and not think about the additional costs (when you are in a position to cover it all like Fanny was) aside, what Sir Snorts a Lot here fails to mention is that this benefactor offered their support during Mmmakhotso's first year of studies. So the other 2 years, like her Backabuddy post mentions, were not covered.

And she struggled. And the head of the institute was aware. And he deleted the comments attesting to this after her passing, which implies their compromising nature. And Fanny should have been aware, and if she wasn't she hasn't fulfilled her duties as a benefactor, but rather used the poor girl for views and an image boost.
This right here is a prime example of why Narcissists are so toxic... That greedy brat child likes to say she graduated from Oxford or some other haute tautey school for the rich... She exploited a child for veiws and self agrandisement... If she had done any research whatsoever on giving a scholarship to a student living below the poverty line there needs to be additional funding... But oh no she just exploited this child for veiws and a tax write off from her channel that she guilts the elderly into sending her their family heirlooms so she can hoard them in her crumbling heap they pay to restore so she can travel... Causing a child so much stress and psychological and physical harm to use a half assed scholarship... All so a spoiled narc can get veiws, a tax write off and dresses... I sincerely hope everyone this witch has ever wronged in anyway comes forward and exposes it all...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.