The Chateau Diaries #254 The Chatelaine de Shopping let The Kat out of the bag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most likely. Below, comments about the struggles of the scholarships' recipient, first by the head of the institute she was studying at (comments now removed), and another post by the recipient herself, written only a couple of months before her passing was announced.

View attachment 2306447

View attachment 2306446

In addition, Snorts' attempts at gaslighting the public and wiping their hands clean of the matter.

View attachment 2306450
This statement by Snorts makes me so angry. He says this from a position of privilege. With no idea what it’s like to be in Mmakhotso’s place. From Philip Janssen…who didn’t pursue higher education…who proclaims to be a “designer” with no formal training, skills, or prior experience. He’s going to make a statement about Mmakhotso’s schooling and the issues she was going through. Does anyone know if he had the decency to delete this comment? We know he understands how to do that.

IMG_5514.jpeg

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Here is some new info posted by Selmar in the Chateau Wrap Up comment section:

@selmarduinofficial
21 minutes ago
@Scotchette You have no idea how I felt after the conversation I had with Phillip one night. I was Shocked and I wanted to get out of that place. So Dan started with cat on Versaile and before that cat was dating with Marie. Phillip came to la landa for Michael Patrick. Did not even liked Stephanie. but he needs sex every day. So he turned on to all the ladies in the house. In the mean while when Michael Patrick was there. They had sex to and the next week he was dating Stephanie. Can you even amazing how it feels to be there and watch it all happening. I was sick of it and I am glad that i now on a verry nice place.
Taking bets on when this will be deleted aka when stef or mummy call and sweet talk SD into taking these ugly words down.

Reactions: 24
Are there no other single people in that area? Did Steph really start dating a guy who got plowed by her male bff a week earlier???!!!! And how infatuated could he really be with her if he tried to get with pretty much everyone at the chateau prior to her?
According to Selmar in the black screen video, Philip came to Lalande initially in order to ingratiate himself with Michael Petherick. Then, if Selmar's ability to gauge what is happening and his truthfulness are to be trusted, Phiphi and MPK were the last one remaining after a cocktail night when Selmar left them to their devices to retire to his camper van. Apparently, they got it on that night, supposedly as told by Phiphi to Selmar.

For MPK's sake, I hope that is not true, I understand Phiphi is a natural bottom, but he can do so much better.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hello all, I promised you I will return to Stephfend, in this this case to Philfend. But being in his 20s and wanting sex every day is not being a sex addict. Even I had it as much as possible though of course I called it "making love" back then and did it only with lights off so I don't qualify as a sex addict, correct?
Ask @Heathcliffe 😂
Not sure though if he gets sex every day from Stephanie 🤷 Or anybody else there? Nobody seems to like him. So why is he staying?
Anyway, I don't mind him, I feel sorry that he wastes his best years. But I am so sick of Maria, she seems capable so why is she there? And keeps returning? She is crazy and there for dangerous , I can't stand her.
I don't think anyone was grossed out by Phiphi-the-sex-pest stories based on the alleged high libido. It was the fact he apparently insisted he "must have sex everyday, no matter with whom" and then apparently proceeded to do the chateau rounds. Sure, they're all consenting adults and it's their business, but it puts into perspective the stories Clara Burnett would tell us about past volunteers. Using the inebriated volunteer base as a coitus pool is questionable at best.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Philip said he did research on peacocks. He read a stinking page or two out of a thin paperback book to pontificate his findings.

• Haha
I don't think anyone was grossed out by Phiphi-the-sex-pest stories based on the alleged high libido. It was the fact he apparently insisted he "must have sex everyday, no matter with whom" and then apparently proceeded to do the chateau rounds. Sure, they're all consenting adults and it's their business, but it puts into perspective the stories Clara Burnett would tell us about past volunteers. Using the inebriated volunteer base as a coitus pool is questionable at best.
Yes…this. He’s just a disgusting little leech. A “hanger-on” who feeds off Fanny’s crumbs. Uses his position or place to worm his way into what he wants. It’s just so transparent and…ick.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Most likely. Below, comments about the struggles of the scholarships' recipient, first by the head of the institute she was studying at (comments now removed), and another post by the recipient herself, written only a couple of months before her passing was announced.

View attachment 2306447

View attachment 2306446

In addition, Snorts' attempts at gaslighting the public and wiping their hands clean of the matter, after her death was announced and the above posts became known.

View attachment 2306450
Thank you...I am horrified by this...10 hrs transportation, 8 hours of classes leaves 6 hours for self care, eating, cleaning, studying and very little sleep... The owner of the scam school that profited from the scholarship acting like it's not a big deal his student is going without food for a few days to make dresses for a spoiled rich narc who has way too many dresses to begin with... Because she was made to feel indebted to the narc... in reality the child was an exploited tax write off..Then Cameltoeho has the nerve to gaslight and pass off the responsibility... It's an outrageous exploitation for views... I'm disgusted...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
In the Chateau Wrap Up Part 3 video, Selmar said the chateau Kickstarter and festival business was fully Tats' idea with no input from Fanny.

I didn't hear that bit and really doubt as said before that fanny didn't triangulate emotions of tat by exploring the topic in discussions in depth , from experience these types of narcs are very manipulative at hinting and planting ideas when one can get a cheap thrill of evoking jealousy and selmar is still defending fanny in any part of it.

ill never forget conversations held in private with a narc mother who would drop emotional bombs like these she has meet her narc match just like mini apron at her later stage of life and in her delusion thinks I refuse to have anything to do with her because shes hooked up with another guy and not her crappy behavior throughout my life.
Minute 7:30

Reactions: 12
This statement by Snorts makes me so angry. He says this from a position of privilege. With no idea what it’s like to be in Mmakhotso’s place. From Philip Janssen…who didn’t pursue higher education…who proclaims to be a “designer” with no formal training, skills, or prior experience. He’s going to make a statement about Mmakhotso’s schooling and the issues she was going through. Does anyone know if he had the decency to delete this comment? We know he understands how to do that.

View attachment 2306484
It is enraging, you're right. He is blaming the victim of suicide, which is monstrous.
I've never forgotten this piece about how hard it is for bright scholarship students to make it without extra help and balls of steel at even really good, semi-humane, universities, instead of fly-by-night Do-the-Suckers operations like Villioti's.
Also, Michelle Obama talking about the daily struggle of her being a South Side girl at the first-rate universities in which she earned herself a place and did well.
Gift link, no pay wall.

• Heart
1689281607023.png

What’s happening with our Grand Salon renovation?

caroline gooder
43 minutes ago (edited)
As the B&B is booked until the end of the season, understand that the additions that Amaury is making like edgeing and the new ceiling in the grand salon will happen when it happens. ❤

f78de2bf-0997-40ba-8f25-0e397c4ea17e_text.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
It is enraging, you're right. He is blaming the victim of suicide, which is monstrous.
I've never forgotten this piece about how hard it is for bright scholarship students to make it without extra help and balls of steel at even really good, semi-humane, universities, instead of fly-by-night Do-the-Suckers operations like Villioti's.
Also, Michelle Obama talking about the daily struggle of her being a South Side girl at the first-rate universities in which she earned herself a place and did well.
Gift link, no pay wall.
And could the f@#ker find a less punch able pic of himself??? Seriously...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This reminds me of that scene from Love Actually when Emma Thompson opened her Christmas gift expecting the necklace she had found in Alan Rickmans coat pocket (the one he bought for his secretary) and when Emma opened her gift it was a Joni Mitchell CD. God I felt her heart break and I wanted to do him serious harm...I know that relationships change as do feelings but I find it unforgiveable to have a relationship with someone else whilst still in a relationship with a partner... Is it a case of keeping the tired relationship on the back burner just in case the new relationship doesn't work out?
Why do people cheat? Answer that and you would have covered a lot of people's therapy needs.
Because of the inconvenience of leaving their partner, real or perceived, such as children, finances, public image, guilt, expectations from extended family. Or, in some cases, people want to have their cake and eat it too, their main partner fulfils some of their requirements while the rest are met by illicit paramours, so they want to keep all of them with no care or sympathy for the wellbeing of anyone but themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Let's add a dahlia tasting menu!
Dipped in blush wine aspic and adhered to the macedoine, yes, pweese.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Is it not one thing to have a certified skill/trade but another to be able to teach or train for the purpose of obtaining an income? Marie says she is registered as self employed in France, self employed as what? A florist who provides florals and floral tributes to paying customers or as a qualified teacher, giving instruction on how to identify, choose and assemble florals and foliage? Will there be any supporting documentation? With any learning I have ever attended there was always structured notes to refer to and take away.
So, nothing to do with flowers and registered as living elsewhere.
[/QUOTE]
Her employed information is Edition des Journaux. I believe that translates to diary writer. Got it yet? Vloggeur, YouTubeur 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

View attachment 2306484
From what I saw the lady who made the donation to hep Mmakhotso with her transport costs only did it the once right at the beginning of Mmakhotso’s studies. The lady (sorry can’t remember her name but she was a friend of either the Villioti or Jarvis family) gave a donation to the value of approximately £80 and said she was sorry it couldn’t be more. I have no idea of costs in S A but given everything Spero said about Mmakhotso’s circumstances I can’t imagine that this donation lasted very long and certainly not the 3 years of Mmakhotso’s course.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
They literally have china, mirrors, linens, silver candelabra…junk…in a construction zone!!! That room is nowhere near being done…it’s become a storage room! Which means they won’t be doing anything to it anytime soon, either! Unreal.
Any room in the Dump becomes a storage hoarding room if given enough time. And by CD standards, "enough time" is probably 2 weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
IMG_3859.png

Kept Gay Twank, the annoying
Non-expert in everything,
Opens his mouth but never his
Wallet.

I can’t stand this pretentious
Twat.

Asshole has ruined the channel and ruined
LiarLand. Send the
Lazy manwhore back to the Dutch gloryhole he came from where he actually knew what he was doing.

Allegedly.

IMG_3858.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.