The Chateau Diaries #254 The Chatelaine de Shopping let The Kat out of the bag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Drama queen 👸 lasted about 5 minutes when tattle reopened to newbies
Oh ok maybe they will be back did they have an interesting take on our Lying Lady of Lie

Aha looking after aged relatives is addling my brain Just Call Me James-they posted lots and now have disappeared and don't seem to be on here at all?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh ok maybe they will be back did they have an interesting take on our Lying Lady of Lie

Aha looking after aged relatives is addling my brain Just Call Me James-they posted lots and now have disappeared and don't seem to be on here at all?
YouMayCallMeJames is the handle I think. Last post July 7th.

Reactions: 12
After reading the entire post I will offer a piece of my mind about all this… but first let me wish @LittleMore Cottage a Happy birthday!

I think something went wrong with the partnership with Nick BagHead and she needs money to buy his share of LieLand. Nick is the only person to disagree with Fanny and I don‘t think it is only about the absurdity of gift grabbing. I think the man is bleeding money as a partner in LieLand and wants out.

The man made a terrible investment buying that chateau. He was definitely in love or heavily bewitched by Fanny to join her in such a project. Financially speaking, he has not gained a single pound/euro since they bought that place. Considering the current value of the London flat he sold when they bought LieLand, he certainly lost hundreds of thousands of pounds by now.

I am not well informed but, considering the entire real estate scenario in the deep French country side, LieLand is worth less than it used to 20 years ago and that architectural monstrosity keeps sucking money.

Nick BagHead and his family are NEVER at LieLand, not the way they used to in high Corona times. Something is going on. Clearly, they feel they don’t belong there, they have no say in anything and they certainly don’t want to be part of it anymore.

On the other hand, Potts seems to have moved his things back. I believe he was cutting his living costs by letting go of his flat in Amsterdam and moving to LieLand. Maybe he wants to make something out of LieLand and probably changed his residency to France. F1 Photography sounds glamorous but it is a very competitive field and not a profitable one. But Pott’s vain life style fits with LieLand and matches that of Fanny in every way.

Just saying. There is a reason she is growing the bank account and it is not for ground breaking renovations. She wants to be the sole owner of LieLand.
You know what, I never thought of the money Baghead lost by letting go of such an investment like his London flat. Fanny got to have her cake and eat it too thanks to the Bank of Mum and Dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
No wonder she's doing maths course because when the adding don't add up that dress on sale is 1400euros but frugal fanny was just window shopping or Mr 79cents snorty thrush brought it.
QUOTE="Fennelbug, post: 15965434, member: 301071"
Omg- Philip is hideous with that scraggly hair

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No wonder she's doing maths course because when the adding don't add up that dress on sale is 1400euros but frugal fanny was just window shopping or Mr 79cents snorty thrush brought it.
QUOTE="Fennelbug, post: 15965434, member: 301071"
Omg- Philip is hideous with that scraggly hair
We called it when she was showing the wallpaper at D&G that we would see that dress or others asap! B am tattlers win again

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
We called it when she was showing the wallpaper at D&G that we would see that dress or others asap! B am tattlers win again
she's still hidding those shoes somewhere (and the other dress?)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She also said she "loves the smell of fresh paint." But many people hate the smell of fresh paint as it screws with their sinuses and gives them a headache. Imagine arriving for a relaxing vacation stay to be greeted by that.
---

Ha! Our archaeological team gets the same invitation every year. I've never gone, but others in our team have and said it's usually hot, crowded and uncomfortable. Many thousands get the same invitation. There's a bakery and a pub I know in the Somme who get the same invitation, because the pub caters to WW1 battlefield tourism and the bakery does great (award winning) baguettes. If even I can get an invitation, that shows how exclusive it is. 😆
Fanny must have Chanel Au Dulux then as Little Greene paint does not smell.
---
OMG That's all it was? SMH
No it was exceptionally all it was!😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.