The Chateau Diaries #246 Stephanie's Patreons are like mushrooms - kept in the dark and fed shyte.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whilst the hags ep4 doesn’t premiere until 4:00pm est, they asked me to share a tiny preview.

Can you guess who their “secret” guest is?
View attachment 2221641
I really enjoyed this evenings vlog, I learnt so much about YouTube @Karma baby is so knowledgeable. Good work girls and look forward to seeing what you have planned for the next. I was somehow logged out when I watched this evening, will my view still count.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Watched Michael P's vlog. The symbolism when the theme music of Fanny was coming from the rubbish bin... I guess that is where their friendship has ended.
Stephanie’s music played whilst Michael Petherick opened the gate. Michael’s music played whilst Florian opened the garbage bin. Just a dumb joke.

Reactions: 20
I can't believe I missed the drama and the latest premiere of Chateau Wrap Up... *sigh* 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Word Salad - you just don't make any sense - but I get that you are saying we are a "toxic judgemental community"............um..............are you not contributing to this?
I guess this is your playground - fair enough, it's all of ours' too.
We are a judgemental, toxic clique 🙄

Whenever there was derailment Clara was the one to jump and remind us to keep the eyes on the priiiize. Whenever a new member joined, she was the first to mention flying monkey driving away prossible genuine new members. Since Clara doesn't spew her opinion a lot of people have come out from lurking mode to join.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I love this bunch of cliquey witches. TL & chateau gossip are a fun and embarrassing (no offense) distraction for me. My dad recently got diagnosed with stage 3b lung cancer. He already has diabetes, I know that’s not a good combo. I’m getting his health info through his idiot 2nd wife. She gets important dates wrong & the last thing she told me was, “His noids have metabolized.” I guess he needs to stay away from Dominos Pizza on top of everything else. Anyway, thanks for cracking me up everyday❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 72
pure speculation here: are Amaury’s parents buying a chateau to fix up in France and plan for Amaury to do the restoration and Amaury and his parents may launch their own YouTube channel and Patreon? Amaury would get. Away from Cuz and start working on a newly purchased fixer upper chateau? Amaury is witnessing Dan’s channel taking off, do you believe Amaury could achieve similar success and get away from Cuz Fanny?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.