The Chateau Diaries #246 Stephanie's Patreons are like mushrooms - kept in the dark and fed shyte.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are all frenemies.Who is watching baby doll?

Reactions: 25
Gosh, whilst waiting for the plumber, I foolishly watched the gift grab. There is something about the way Snorts says "beeyoutiful" repeatedly that goes right up the hackles of my back & is absolutely nauseating. Why o why did I watch?

She is exploiting Patrons who want to stay at the Dump. Greedy witch. The cost of her wedding outfit, grifted jewelry, and hair extensions and styling exceeded what was donated on her behalf with tax free dollars to the family of Mmakhotso Moloi.

Gosh, whilst waiting for the plumber, I foolishly watched the gift grab. There is something about the way Snorts says "beeyoutiful" repeatedly that goes right up the hackles of my back & is absolutely nauseating. Why o why did I watch?
For some reason I can totally resist watching Grift Grab or CD - have done for almost a year now. On the other hand, there is a vlogger called Neil Sean - and every time I watch I swear I will never watch again, then low and behold, I'm drawn in by the title - mistakenly thinking THIS time it will have some real news on it.......................but it never does.
I also can't stop eating chocolate even though I know it's bad for me.

Reactions: 27
Whole lotta print going on in that photo of the aunt, uncle & Fanny. Love wallpaper much? They are wearing it.

Reactions: 23
Fanny: You know my boyfriend is old beyond his years. He's very sophisticated. I want you to do my hair like his IDEAL WOMAN. The woman he DREAMS about.
Annalise: Got it. I know just who you mean. Let's do this.

Reactions: 53
Annalise was busy. Extensions definitely in SJ'S wedding do and PJ must have had a dye (plus extensions) as his hair looked darker in the gift grab.

Reactions: 21
His paintings are dreadful!!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.