The Chateau Diaries #246 Stephanie's Patreons are like mushrooms - kept in the dark and fed shyte.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Reactions: 11
If we're so jealous, why are we CHEERING ON CHATEAU OWNERS THAT LITERALLY DO WHAT THEY SAY THEY ARE GOING TO DO?! Owners that are way better looking and have their shit together. lolol Whatever gets you and your gay boyfriend through the night, honey.

Reactions: 32
I got a kick out of watching Mummy trying to leave but the dancers kept whirling back into her path.

Even the pup was unimpressed.

Reactions: 30
My mother and grandmother had one too. Also called them stoles. But, the vegan in me is sad. It seems a little gauche now even though it was all the rage back in the day.
I just looked it up:
"As nouns the difference between stole and tippet
is that stole is an ecclesiastical garment while tippet is a shoulder covering, typically the fur of a fox, with long ends that dangle in front."

Reactions: 19
Well, I put up a comment on CD at 21.13 advising and/or directing patrons/viewers who had recently been attacked/abused by Clarrie Burnout to come to TL. Deleted within 10 mins! Who cares, maybe a few saw it - fingers crossed!

Reactions: 30
Welcome back @tuffiti Don't stress it and thank you for making the Patreon download, you're a star.

Reactions: 26
If she bought it new and held it back for gift grab it would be expensive. she is Kate Middleton's designer of choice.
Jenny Packham, the dress designer, is the naturalist, Chris Packham's sister. He has recently made some TV programmes about people with autism as he is also on the scale, with Asperger's, I think. He gets a lot of hate from people who support fox hunting and other cruel sports. He lives in the New Forest in HampSHIRE (as FRK would pronounce it) and some protesters have caused damage to his property.

Reactions: 18
Thanks so much for the video! I’m not technologically inclined, so I appreciate the effort.

Reactions: 20
Thank you! How nice of you to do!!!

Reactions: 22
Two Burnouts? Could they not be more creative or is that a Freudian slip. They are all burnouts!
Tattlers must have hit a nerve! Who the hell are the infiltrators on here?
It has to be someone from the dump, probably Philip, as they write like a child! Those comments are not from a mature adult.

Reactions: 24
It has to be someone from the dump, probably Philip, as they write like a child! Those comments are not from a mature adult.
Seriously. lol What do they expect from that rant, except to turn off her patrons and make Stephanie look l like more of an unprofessional dip than she already is. Clearly, she's making a statement by being in the comments and leaving up her Caroline Gooder, and Baconator crap.
Ooooo....that's US TOLD. How shall we ever recover. rofl

Reactions: 22
@Jules100 I just wanted to say my thoughts are with you. One day at a time. We'll keep you buoyant and amused, don't you worry

Reactions: 21
He also recently announced his support of Inside Just Stop Oil, the youth climate group blocking UK refineries | Climate crisis | The Guardian
which didn't go down too well with the majority of the UK population.
My neighbour is a policeman who has attended many of these "polite" protests. When he individually questioned some protesters about how they actually travelled to said protest site, invariably, all said, either by bus, car, train or tube - some from absolutely miles away, across many counties. 'Nuff said!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.