The Chateau Diaries #24 The Church of Stephinology and the Order of the Spode

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it to soon after Our of the Spode sudden illness to post this?

Someone showing disdain for the table setting.

Ok, someone not thrilled with dinner seating arrangement.

Happy Mother's day IJ.
Screenshot_20210314-135307__01.jpg
Screenshot_20210314-135330__02__01.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OH, I thought for a little country house it was ok😂
These late 19th century chateaus are a dime a dozen IMO 😂 They already come from a time of mass production, so their decor, furniture, fixtures are from catalogs and factories and are soulless compared to 18th century and earlier things/dwellings. I love how the Chateau de Rosieres looks, a mix of an ancient fortress and a farmhouse.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Trying to get through this boring video... but at 32 minutes in BJJ panderes around the male Rosiere almost zooming in on the child.
Then at 32:52 my it seems like he is giving BJJ the "don't-come-near-me-look" as he walks past. 🧐 🧐 🧐

Wow. SJ & BJJ sounds like a pair of moochers...
"Is this where the champagne is?"
"Can I have those Ice skating shoes, because they are so cool."

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Any thoughts as to why live chat on this latest video doesn't appear now? Was it deleted due to comments they couldn't/neglected to delete? Nutti mass edits now? Lordy what did you all post while I was busy?
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, someone postet that views during premières do not count for watch time. 😂 So maybe that's why they deleted the whole lifechat? 😜

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
More of the tiles in thread 16, I believe even a patreon video
There really should be a shudder emoji! If that's preserving for the future, then what next? Condom and booby shaped soaps in tribute to Daddy? Something for the weekend? (Not been asked that in a long while...reminds me I need a haircut)

Totally bonkers!

On another note, I watched the latest vlog of 'How to renovate a Chateau' whilst I felt affected by the drone (I am in desensitization therapy) I still like their work ethic. I did have a look on the chat and noticed the sooper fans were out in defiance of Selmar. Jumpsuit Gill was all over it. Do they not get bored of repeating themselves? How many times can you heart each other?
Is there a reason for live chat? They should disable it to discourage Fraternisation .

The chat got jammed, maybe Nati had to take it down?
Maybe they overhearted? 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
View attachment 482423

Grifting and Scroungery School for Chatelaines.
Headmistress of All: Mademoiselle Fanny Jarviiiiis
Deputy Headmaster of the Tassel: Monsieur Philippe
Dean of Admissions and Determiner of Gifts: Mademoiselle Natti
Professor of Herbology: Madame Isabel
Professor of Pathetic Floristry: Mademoiselle Marie
Professor of Septic Sciences: Monsieur Selmar
Professor of Magical In-bred Creatures: Lady Jenny Peahen
Professors of Arithmancy: The Ians
Professor of Defense of the Tattler Arts: Monsieur M. Petherick
Agent 007 - you excelled yourself
everything is available
🔑✈🍸☎
let me know your requirements
Chatelaines.
Headmistress of All: Mademoiselle Fanny Jarviiiiis
Deputy Headmaster of the Tassel: Monsieur Philippe

😹👏😹👏😹

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I mentioned it first and Princess and the Pea and I had a bit of banter regarding the 'Selmobile'and Terry's chocolate orange. That's as far as I am going to go without raking up past transgressions and being sent to do penance again. ;)
My apologies —-your humor is greatly appreciated!

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know what the timing of this vlog was filmed? Before Phillip left or when he came back? Also, Mr Mouth Breather sounds like Darth Vader with his filming. Yes, yes, we know it's boring listening to Stephanie name drop Lalande or her dad in every vlog but seriously, if you can't do a simple job like film quietly, pan and do close ups then why are you hired, Phillip?

• Heart
Maybe a small shrine for Daddy as Priapus.
She does make a problem for herself in offering prints of her father’s work as a top-tier gift. No, it’s unlikely patrons will get the infamous condom pic, but his work is highly sexual and fetishistic (detached boobs, etc) so of course it becomes a fair topic for discussion. One has to wonder, though I don’t think it’s appropriate to speculate, at what age SJ was introduced to the sexual themes and images in Daddy’s work. She is always on about it and the ‘Dadification’ of all things. She wants to legitimize his painting as a real reward.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
What is the matter with these chateau owners!?
Why are their homes in such a mess? The clutter is migraine-inducing!
How hard is it to clean up your own home?
And don't give me the reason "it's winter" or "it's too big."

Am I being culturally insensitive? Apologies....but, people! Clean up!

View attachment 482348
View attachment 482350
View attachment 482351
And all the cobwebs.... Maybe they do not have staff to help clean the place, don’t think the owners (his sister) have much money judging by the state of the kitchen...

Reactions: 4
Trying to get through this boring video... but at 32 minutes in BJJ panderes around the male Rosiere almost zooming in on the child.
Then at 32:52 my it seems like he is giving BJJ the "don't-come-near-me-look" as he walks past. 🧐 🧐 🧐

Wow. SJ & BJJ sounds like a pair of moochers...
"Is this where the champagne is?"
"Can I have those Ice skating shoes, because they are so cool."
I don't like how SSB goes around and showcases her vlogging talents to other chateaux owners. She sees herself as a some kind of chateau apostle spreading life, love and laughter, teaching and grooming others to success, but IMO every chateau vlog should find their own identity, voice and audience. What works for her doesn't necessarily work for others, it's worrying to see her lalande sycophants on every life chat expecting and forcing them to produce a replica of a CD show. Do these other vlogs really want to be just spin-offs? I hope they understand to take her teachings with a grain of salt.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I agree that DJ's 'art' is questionable in subject matter, and several are downright weird. That would be passable if they were pleasing to look at, but they're awful. My opinion of course, but the pop-art style of outline and colouring in is very childlike if not done well. And these enormous garish things scream out in just about every single room in lalaland and don't sit well at all. Very jarring. Or should I say very jarvasing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
What works for her doesn't necessarily work for others
Tell that to Philly and Angelina Ballerina. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Especially as SJ recognised them as first movers in the chateau vlogging mafia.
Some things do fall down like a lead balloon. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.