The Chateau Diaries #24 The Church of Stephinology and the Order of the Spode

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4 minutes ago
Stephanie, Was this trip before Michael went back home or had he returned? Am looking forward to this video. Love all the trips you do and have a wonderful way of presenting your work. You are a walking work of knowledge. Not sure that is a correct sentence. Lol . Thank you so much from one who loves to watch . Your constance research is wonderful.
Translation:

$tephanie, was this trip before Teabag went back to Gwen's shato or had he returned to doss there instead? Am looking forward to this video cos' I've got nothing better to do. Love all the holidays (from what?) you have and you have a wonderful way of presenting other people's work. You are a walking example of a lazy scrounger. I'm sure that sentence is correct Lol. Thank you so much from a gullible twit. Your constant grifting is remarkable.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone been following Ted and Lesa (the Montmagner Barn) recently? In their last video Ted said that he's always been 'fascinated with the butchery of animals' and would like to make a video of it... Further confirmation, if any were needed, that the 'people' making these videos are a bunch of bloody weirdos!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Isabelle was like a mother to us all during lockdown!
❤️
🌹
❤️
Happy Mothers day!
🌷
🌹
🌷

Just seen on Escape to the Chateau Lalande post by by Hannis du Plessis.

what possesses people to write posts like this? Absolute madness but also sad I feel.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Anyone been following Ted and Lesa (the Montmagner Barn) recently? In their last video Ted said that he's always been fascinated with the butchery of animals and would like to make a video of it... Further confirmation, if any were needed, that the 'people' making these videos are a bunch of bloody weirdos!
I can't bear those two. Money grabbing, always asking for things, extremely rude to anyone who gives advice, and making a pig's ear of the renovations. And now they want to show animal butchery vlogs? These people are mental.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Just watched Dan's video. So, Dan the gardener can work at the Lalande, do an amazing amount of renovation outside at his cottage, create a 'glass house', video and edit for a weekly vlog ... plus be a dad and husband ... yet the lazy Trotter's can't provide regular content despite having a chateau to video, an established glass house, a cottage to finish, a forest, chapel, guest houses, walled garden ... Nope, instead Michael resorts to lazy ass Q&A, and Billy has vanished, despite teasing with a weekend away. Lazy, lazy, lazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So Dolphin is like being VIP member on tattle? 😂
Please put dolphin to the dictionary

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
My guess is that Billy and Gwen’s trip away was to the hospital and they are laying low in their newly updated bedroom/en-suite with a new addition to the family.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
And Gerry just said, "She's getting stronger every day". Okay, all doctors on tattler, please diagnose.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Watching along. There really is a lot of plastic tat and piles of clutter in this chateau SJ is touring.

Reactions: 1
Isabelle was like a mother to us all during lockdown!
❤️
🌹
❤️
Happy Mothers day!
🌷
🌹
🌷

Just seen on Escape to the Chateau Lalande post by by Hannis du Plessis.

what possesses people to write posts like this? Absolute madness but also sad I feel.
It confirms my theory about how they identify themselves with laland and the lalanders. Whatever gets them through lockdown I suppose.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.