The Chateau Diaries #237 If you haven't been blocked, you're not trying hard enough!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is Jen Smit - when did she first appear in CD?
I don’t know when she showed up, maybe she’s original to the chateau? Don’t know much about her, I’ve just seen her in old chateau party pics that tartlets post here. I always thought she was Gerry’s girlfriend. She’s next to him a lot, giving him that look of love. Gross. She seems nice though.
IMG_4394.jpeg

When I see these pictures of Fanny's crew from the past, they give me " The Shining" vibes. Bad juju.
What do you mean?
IMG_4396.jpeg

IMG_4395.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I did enjoy the video of Michael P’s Beatrix Potter garden. However, as an avid gardener I was truly shocked at the combined lack of botanical knowledge.
Neither he nor ‘mum’ knew an alstroemeria, a dianthus/common wee Sweet William. I was also appalled at them putting down inorganic weed mat rather than soaking some cardboard. I shuddered audibly that they put everything so close together !
That said, I remember my first attempt at gardening many moons ago and suffice to say that I have learnt a lot since I’ve planted that huge drift of annuals in a five metre bed with no accounting for sizes and colours. 🧐😂
You have to give it to him though, he can do a good edit and his artful eye beats the crap out of anything Snort the beanie wearing dork can come up with any old day.
Agree I don't even consider myself a gardener and I knew the names of the plants. I don't mind them being close together, you can remove some later if needed. I like plants to be tight, less weeding and also waiting for the plants to fill up the space.

Reactions: 17
But Fanny always gets the best outfit and never goes for the humour angle does she
There’s really no one with a sense of humour in the shitoo-sphere! There used to be more fun and spontaneous laughter. Dan and Amuary tried - mowing 50 in the lawn, trying to trick Fanny into thinking the film crew arrived early. Fanny’s crew used to enjoy some shits and giggles and practical jokes, but once Snorty arrived he slowly sucked all the fun, laughter and air out of Fanny’s life. It shows in her face, but too bad Fanny doesn’t see it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Lol not likely - she can’t film it
Fanny won’t attend a funeral (or wedding) now if she can’t film it. Imagine if Fanny got married again- she’d be clutching that damn pink phone at the alter. When Fanny dies, they should bury her in her yellow floral dress (or 100 Stars robe) along with her pink phone in a toile lined casket.
---
Lol not likely - she can’t film it
Fanny won’t attend a funeral (or wedding) now if she can’t film it. Imagine if Fanny got married again- she’d be clutching that damn pink phone at the alter. When Fanny dies, they should bury her in her yellow floral dress (or 100 Stars robe) along with her pink phone in a toile lined casket.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ahhhhhhh.....the plot thickens.

This was in MP's Instagram stories. Clearly, those plants haven't been planted yet. First picture shows it, second picture REALLY shows it. He has problems with his greenhouse. I'm assuming he knew about the problems prior to "planting" his new garden?

It begs the question: why do a vlog about creating your new garden when you didn't PLANT your new garden? And as much as I hate to think this way, is this the start of his new request for people to "send money"?

I don't know, maybe I'm just being too nit-picky?

1683070767606.png

1683070792524.png

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Ahhhhhhh.....the plot thickens.

This was in MP's Instagram stories. Clearly, those plants haven't been planted yet. First picture shows it, second picture REALLY shows it. He has problems with his greenhouse. I'm assuming he knew about the problems prior to "planting" his new garden?

It begs the question: why do a vlog about creating your new garden when you didn't PLANT your new garden? And as much as I hate to think this way, is this the start of his new request for people to "send money"?

I don't know, maybe I'm just being too nit-picky?

View attachment 2144378

View attachment 2144381
I recall Michael saying to his mother that he was just setting out the plants on that day to get the positioning he wanted. He did say at the beginning that he didn't think he would get them planted on that day.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I recall Michael saying to his mother that he was just setting out the plants on that day to get the positioning he wanted. He did say at the beginning that he didn't think he would get them planted on that day.
Thanks...I didn't hear that part, so now I understand. Thanks for setting me straight!

Reactions: 12
[QUOTE}="Cleo's Asp, post: 14991766, member: 352772"]
I just loved Michael's garden vlog. Maybe he's no expert on gardening but he's keenly interested and planned out the colours with his mum. Michael's had demons as many people have but I can't help liking him considerably more than F and S. He's had half the education that Fanny had but shows a much keener and more genuine interest in everything than she does. His vlog was beautifully filmed and he seems to show a lot more taste in his filming and choice of music. There's no one loudly showing off and prancing about hysterically for the camera and there seems to be a real feeling of love between family members, especially between his lovely father and the grandchild.
I hope maybe he and Florian are together if Florian is gay. At least, they can make vlogs together.

Michael's brother Billy mentioned in the live chat of Ryan's Bantermine on Saturday that Florian is NOT gay. In fact ,Florian has a girlfriend!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I just loved Michael's garden vlog. Maybe he's no expert on gardening but he's keenly interested and planned out the colours with his mum. Michael's had demons as many people have but I can't help liking him considerably more than F and S. He's had half the education that Fanny had but shows a much keener and more genuine interest in everything than she does. His vlog was beautifully filmed and he seems to show a lot more taste in his filming and choice of music. There's no one loudly showing off and prancing about hysterically for the camera and there seems to be a real feeling of love between family members, especially between his lovely father and the grandchild.
I hope maybe he and Florian are together if Florian is gay. At least, they can make vlogs together.

Michael's brother Billy mentioned in the live chat of Ryan's Bantermine on Saturday that Florian is NOT gay. In fact ,Florian has a girlfriend!!
There are a lot of fluid people maybe Floirian is bisexual or pan sexual. Can't just lump everyone into one or two categories... Or maybe he is truly hetro and chooses to be MP friend. Is it our business ????

• Heart
Reactions: 11

As I’ve said to @HalcyonOrganic😆

IMG_5173.jpeg

If Florian has a girlfriend, why is she never shown on Michael’s vlogs? Why doesn’t Florian talk about her? Why is she absent all time…like she doesn’t exist? All I’m going to say is…I‘ll believe it when I see it!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
As I’ve said to @HalcyonOrganic😆

View attachment 2144504

If Florian has a girlfriend, why is she never shown on Michael’s vlogs? Why doesn’t Florian talk about her? Why is she absent all time…like she doesn’t exist? All I’m going to say is…I‘ll believe it when I see it!
I've never seen her, but I do remember hearing about Florian's girlfriend one time in one vlog of Michael's. Back then, Florian wasn't much of an English speaker, so Michael did a lot of the talking, which made it all sort of suspect to me. Back then, I was never sure if Florian understood 3/4 of what Michael was saying! I think one of the last vlogs I ever watched of Michael's was when he was getting ready for some sort of holiday dinner, either Thanksgiving or Christmas, and Florian drove Michael to a supermarket late at night......and it was a supermarket that Florian's mother worked at - they even went and talked to her. If you remember when that vlog was (I don't!) it was around that time that Florian's girlfriend would have been mentioned.

P.S. I'm an old woman...I confess that I had quite the crush on young Florian back then!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.