The Chateau Diaries #237 If you haven't been blocked, you're not trying hard enough!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulation @KyBourbon for naming the thread and @Lady Avonlea for nominating it.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread.

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member

Friday at 11:05 AM
Where to start after watching CD -

Snorty
  • remove your damn beanie at the dinner table - you have no manners!!!
  • whilst I admit Snorty & a fruit bowl make sense together, why are you continuing to 'decorate' Mummy's apt - stay the $uck out of it!!! Also, that fruit bowl was 1980's ceramic ware - nothing special
  • accompanying the guests to Emaus is just a cover for Snorty to justify his shopping addiction. No different than an alcoholic hosting a celebration on some lame pretext and using it as an excuse to have booze around
Amuary
  • at this rate Amury & Natti are gone once B&B season finishes. You can see in their faces both Natti & Cuz are done. Say what you will, I believe Natti & Amury care for each other and Natti doesn't like to see how Fanny continues to mistreat her Cuz
  • Amury didn't even turn to look at Fanny or acknowledge her when she walked out to the woods
  • if I were Amuay I'd move my workshop off site - all the way back to England
  • add making a new Redwood Garden Gate (which is desperately needed) to the jobs on Amuary's ever increasing task list
  • why weren't the volunteers & Snorty helping Amuary clear the stables? Sorting flowers & drinking tea instead of shifting crap out of the stables
Renovation & Decoration
  • heating - I know it's taking a while, but that should have been built into the schedule. Fanny had no business renting out half-finished rooms which are still in a state of disrepair
  • they are just making work for themselves - double, tripling the amount of time needed to complete projects. Reinstall the tackroom kitchen in a make-shift manner, just to pull it out again next week. The definition of incompetent fools.
  • where is Kevin??? Has he downed tools and walked offsite?
  • Bonne Maman - why did Fanny only fix the bathroom instead of redecorate the entire space - the walls in that bedroom are in an atrocious state.
  • Wallpaper - I quite like wallpaper, but Fanny has it installed on every bloody wall. There is no place to rest your eye and every room clashes with the next. I'd have an ocular migraine staying in that dump!
  • the Little Green wallpaper is expensive, but Fanny only used 1/2 of each strip because she started at a 3' dado line. The entire top half of each strip is cut off and tossed away. Again, Fanny has chosen the wrong wallpaper for the room
  • the wallpaper was a huge waste of money, but don't worry because Snorty purchased used stemware for only 50 cents a piece.
Fanny
  • your botox isn't holding up too well, but don't worry darling, you'll be back in London very soon.
  • measuring around the bathroom with a 6" ruler - what a silly woman (or were you trying to tell us that Snorty doesn't measure up?!?)
Mummy
  • do yourself a favour and stay in South Africa

• Heart
Reactions:You, lolander, Ginginger and 50 others

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member

Friday at 7:29 AM
XwFJ-HWUPyA6nj0JtYvfjhEg=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

G Bruce
1 hour ago (edited)
No question Amaury is a treasure and God-sent. I just hope he doesn't burn out. Talent like his is rare. It would be a shame to exhaust him.

R5peR4c-6hJ9_qOom17kEFcQ=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Ramona Pansegrau
1 hour ago
Surely you could hire people to toss garbage - poor Amaury skills are needed elsewhere….he’s such an asset
EkbqV8TdwkIZCX0BU0wE4zeA=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Colette Williams
1 hour ago
Please please please get Amaury some assistance….poor lad looks so tired and over worked.
dwl1gKsYLbp68lEKbavENvug=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kate Vanderhorst
2 hours ago
I think Amaury needs a well deserved holiday.
Diane Griffith
3 hours ago
OMG Amaury you need some help! You and Dan are so the same in doing it yourself. Oh I was so fatigued just watching him!
emoji_u1f972.png

Phyllis Chartrand
4 hours ago
I’m worried about Amery that he’s going to burn out. Is it possible to hire a helper for him
mVH8-QAcUYXtIyfXRtd00uEE=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Hollar Girl
4 hours ago
Why waste a Master Carpenter filling a dumpster. Anyone else there could have loaded that lightweight stuff into the dumpster. If I employed Amaury I would take good care of him and not use him for handyman/janitorial work. He would not be easy to replace.

Last edited: Friday at 7:35 AM
  • Heart
Reactions:brassy, lolander, CountessPompidoo and 48 others

KyBourbon

VIP Member

Saturday at 4:39 AM
RubyT said:
Children would prefer chicken nuggets or spaghetti
Every child I know loves macaroni & cheese, too…and it’s so easy to make. As often as the cook has to cater to all of PhiPhi’s food dislikes…oh, I’m sorry…”allergies”….and all of the quirks and special food requests of everyone who lives at the dump, how hard would it be to make a dish for the kids they would enjoy? Instead, they get some weird duck entree and a dessert that looks like a stupid potato with eyes! 🙄😳 What a way to make kids hate you! 😆 I hope they didn’t try to pick a damn tulip!
---
Jules100 said:
Ok, so when Philip & the bnb guests all left for Emmaus, did they all walk, drive separate cars or did Philip drive them in the chateau’s illegal red van?
I thought they walked, which is why the one guest had his tartan walking stick.

My view from earlier this evening…I love the beach!

IMG_2486.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions:You, Angelina219, Parrfect Porcelane and 46 others

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member

Friday at 1:31 PM
Who needs a trip to Little Greene in London when you can shop online. Here are some wallpaper samples for Squirrel Boy's Study Bedroom. So many choices - who knew??? A number have matching fabrics - paaarfact! What's your preference?

1. Kurre Pink Woodland Squirrel Wallpaper

2. Pink Squirrels - Seamless

3. Squirrel Mountain

4. Squirrel and Dove LINEN/IVORY - Sanderson

5. Squirrel and Dove Teal/Red - Sanderson

6. ARTHOUSE Ashdown Pheasant Squirrel Wallpaper Sage Green

7. Autumnal Squirrel

8. Oak Tree Tails - Washed Demin

9. SQUIRREL & SUNFLOWER, Angus Red

10. High Victorian Gothic - Melbury Squirrel Frieze

11. The Secret Squirrel

12. Retro Forest Animals

13. Yellow Squirrel Wallpaper - Picuki

14. Australia Borastapeter- Charlie (White) Removable

15. Graham & Brown - Woodland Animals

16. Spoonflower - Squirrel (with matching fabric)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Parrfect Porcelane, Freesia54 and 43 others

Sadly the post only allows max 20 pictures - hence the wall papers aren't there...

KyBourbon

VIP Member

Friday at 1:32 PM
Beachgirl said:
I noticed that and couldn’t believe that snorts took one of them to at as well. Are hard boiled eggs a French thing for breakfast. I’ve not noticed them in hotels before.
Snorts looked like a rat grabbing bread off the table and running off to eat it!

IMG_5166.gif

IMG_5167.jpeg

While the guests were seated and eating breakfast, Snorts hovers by the window, in his beanie and jacket, stuffing a croissant in his face. Rude.

Honestly, why go to all the trouble of trying to make the farmhouse look like some weird version of Versailles, buying all the hundreds of pieces of china, crystal, and cutlery, and setting up a “fancy” breakfast if the host is going to dress like he just came from the field. Wearing a hat inside the house. Standing over the guests while eating…I would have felt uncomfortable. I guess everyone was going for a walk after breakfast, so that explains his outfit. But still, Snorts just “plays” as if he’s sophisticated when I don’t think he really has a clue.

Last edited: Friday at 1:41 PM
  • Heart
Reactions:Frenchie0810, Freesia54, lolander and 43 others

Please check out the wiki, because if you do not, you'll wake up with a PhiPhimodo mullet.
Happy Tattling.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
How did such a poor orphan Fanny manage to do the following in November-December 2016:

Safari in South Africa, Zanzibar, Amsterdam, London, Florida, London, Suffolk, La Lande seemingly she travelled a hell of a lot pre grift how did such a poor girl manage?

Thanks for the new thread @ComtesseRose

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Huge thanks for yet again creating a new thread @ComtesseRose - you are such a star! ❤

The title of this thread made me LOL :ROFLMAO: - just so true and 100% reality. ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The light red that was mentioned on the last thread.... was it a lambrusco with a squirrel on the label. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is it Benn or Been? asking for a friend as in Been blocked... Thank you as always @ComtesseRose for the new thread and keeping us all in the entertainment loop that is Fanny and not so friends

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Great title! Must try harder.

I think it's game, set and match to Michael T.bag, in the garden wars. A lot of people can relate to a small garden bed, that is achievable. Meanwhile back at the shitoo, the mud patch still remains, a mud patch.

It's good to see T.bag now thriving without Fanny dragging him down. (Fingers crossed he can keep vlogging, he does make them more interesting). She must be livid. She swapped one genial, likeable, Manboy, for a complete and utter waste of time and space who has no manners, in fact, nothing likeable about him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Strange how Benoit is hiding his hand now. Maybe he's embarrassed that he had an accident? Seems a tiny bit suspect to me. I can't imagine he was as hurt as everyone made it out to be. I guess we will know when he finally shows his hand. His gofundme is now at $82,486.
Benoit.JPG

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I just loved Michael's garden vlog. Maybe he's no expert on gardening but he's keenly interested and planned out the colours with his mum. Michael's had demons as many people have but I can't help liking him considerably more than F and S. He's had half the education that Fanny had but shows a much keener and more genuine interest in everything than she does. His vlog was beautifully filmed and he seems to show a lot more taste in his filming and choice of music. There's no one loudly showing off and prancing about hysterically for the camera and there seems to be a real feeling of love between family members, especially between his lovely father and the grandchild. Ernest is a lovely, natural little boy. It's a great shame that Fanny and M did not maintain their friendship. He had a lot more to offer than Snorty and could have been a great asset to her vlogs. To deter the stupid fans wanting them to be an item, they could have been open and honest about the relationship. Fanny could maybe have introduced him to more suitable partners to avoid the disastrous Madrid episodes. I hope maybe he and Florian are together if Florian is gay. At least, they can make vlogs together.

Despite my initial feelings about the Petherick family, they do not appear to be dysfunctional as the Jarvis lot do and they haven't got loads of deranged hangers on all being filmed for the views. Michael is a
much better and more skilled content creator and presenter than Fanny, Snorty, and all other CdLL YouTube characters put together.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I sincerely hope not! God forbid. o_O
Hopefully @Madame de Pompanddoodoo will be able to supply the exact name/bottle of the wine available via Waitrose as I would like to order some. ❤
Actually, it was moi @Summerbaby. Madame P and I have very similar names, but we are not related :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Here's the Waitrose link for you :

Chin Chin 🍷

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Strange how Benoit is hiding his hand now. Maybe he's embarrassed that he had an accident? Seems a tiny bit suspect to me. I can't imagine he was as hurt as everyone made it out to be. I guess we will know when he finally shows his hand. His gofundme is now at $82,486.
View attachment 2143637
I thought the same thing, hiding his hand and why? and would it not be painful to have your hand crammed into a pocket after such an extensive injury? seems fishy to me

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Actually, it was moi @Summerbaby. Madame P and I have very similar names, but we are not related :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Chin Chin 🍷
I beg your pardon most profusely @CountessPompidoo.
Yes, very similar names and therein was the problem. BUT, thank you for the link nonetheless, I will be looking into it. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Doing it ourselves ( makes me think of masturbation) has had a renaissance/glow up. Michaels vlog has a joy that F4F had back in the day... Not for few years anymore. I subscribed his vlog and watched w the ads. Such a shame F4F chose the wrong queen to help her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Chin Chin 🍷
By weird coincidence I’m in the middle of doing a W’rose online order. Took a detour and steered my virtual trolley down the wine aisle..always delighted to see the 25% discount if buying 6 bottles!

IMG_0122.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Imagine packing for Christmas back in 2016 you would need 10 different fancy dress outfits for each separately themed night how flicking tiresome.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What happened to Kat? Did she get buried under rubble or is she tidying up at Dans air bnb?

Fanny is a saddo. She has to imagine where she ‘ might’ wear one of those grabeau dresses. She doesn’t go to real parties only ones in her mind now.
She thinks she is going to a ball but no ,she is scrubbing a filthy chateau floor. Poor cinders. I guess the robot is doing that now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Gooder has her eye on being a tastemaker too

Judith Jordan
19 hours ago (edited)
The wall sconces and chandelier are wonderful, but I don't think the pink on either really goes with the wallpaper. If they're not expensive, perhaps you could paint them?

1 reply
caroline gooder
caroline gooder
14 hours ago
They were from her childhood. I think if they could find a home in the bamboo room, cir. 1900s that might work. 😂😂❤

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Hi,
I think you are all Wright.
When Michael petherick is sober I think he is a perfectionist, working neat and clean, his daddy is a gem and the family cohesion enviable

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.