The Chateau Diaries #236 Tattlers have seen a crotch quiz and tulip-gate, but NO renovations or accounts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, ladies and gentlemen (I use the term loosely šŸ˜†)ā€¦I just entered the great state of Tennessee (thatā€™s the place whose name sounds like an Italian seasoning @HalcyonOrganic šŸ˜„). Iā€™m on my way to Florida and looking forward to some time on the beach. Catching a flight and will be there in a few hours. Iā€™ll be joining you in the VIP lounge this evening from the Sunshine State! šŸŠ

IMG_2483.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Oh isnā€™t it cute, even Dragonzord managed to make it into the top commentsā€¦
You were so close, sweetheart.

I would like to save to wiki the wheres Tony it will be taken down in a couple days. How do I do it?
I've got it archived, but I'm hesitant to repost it. I will however gladly repost it and add it to the wiki, should something problematic happen e.g. changing the narrative, gaslighting the audience or just straight up lying. Right now Tracey is hiding behind her grandson and asking for kindness - I would like to show some grace... for now.

ruthywriter
šŸ“š 5 X Sunday Times bestselling author LONDON/AMSTERDAM šŸ“¢ THE VILLA out in paperback June 22nd

This Account is Private
Not the best way to promote yourself, eh Ruthie....

@ComtesseRose I was going to say you are peach but then thought about all the peaches in the last thread instead you are the bomb!
Just call me a watermelon. Big, Bodacious, Juicy & Delicious. šŸ‰ ā¤

Should anyone care, this is a NASTURTIUM leaf, not a marigold leaf, as Fanny oohed and aahed over it.
Remember when she thought Michael Petherick's drawing of a heron was a stork? LOL šŸ¤”

Maybe Iā€™ve got a feet issues?
I guess you won't subscribe to my foot fetish Only Fans then...

Dylan Mulvaney absolutely makes me cringe hard. (And I'm all about supporting my Trans brethren!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Who needs a trip to Little Greene in London when you can shop online. Here are some wallpaper samples for Squirrel Boy's Study Bedroom. So many choices - who knew??? A number have matching fabrics - paaarfact! What's your preference?

1. Kurre Pink Woodland Squirrel Wallpaper
View attachment 2133565

2. Pink Squirrels - Seamless
View attachment 2133567

3. Squirrel Mountain
View attachment 2133572

4. Squirrel and Dove LINEN/IVORY - Sanderson
View attachment 2133584

5. Squirrel and Dove Teal/Red - Sanderson
View attachment 2133585

6. ARTHOUSE Ashdown Pheasant Squirrel Wallpaper Sage Green
View attachment 2133586

7. Autumnal Squirrel
View attachment 2133587

8. Oak Tree Tails - Washed Demin
View attachment 2133592

9. SQUIRREL & SUNFLOWER, Angus Red
View attachment 2133649

10. High Victorian Gothic - Melbury Squirrel Frieze
View attachment 2133598

11. The Secret Squirrel
View attachment 2133654

12. Retro Forest Animals
View attachment 2133663

13. Yellow Squirrel Wallpaper - Picuki
View attachment 2133679

14. Australia Borastapeter- Charlie (White) Removable
View attachment 2133688

15. Graham & Brown - Woodland Animals
View attachment 2133690

16. Spoonflower - Squirrel (with matching fabric)
View attachment 2133696
12 for sure! Squirrels and hedgehogs for the win!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I have stayed at many B&Bs and most often had scrumptious breakfasts. Homemade breakfast casseroles, homemade muffins and sweet breads, crispy bacon and sausage....once crepes! Fresh fruit cups with yogurt... Coffee, juices.... Mini individual egg souffles.
Not a hard boiled egg and packaged cold ham slices. No urine in a tureen. I would be hoarding the bakery goods except for knowing they were rolling around loose in a filthy car. No thanks, ma'am! I will pass.
For accommodation in the middle of nowhere, expensive accommodation, breakfast is really poor. I have already commented on breakfast on this forum once and I was attacked in a "style" that what do I know.
I still think that the breakfast is shameful for the price of the accommodation. Some fried egg, pancakes, maybe some kind of meat more than ham for a sandwich, more kinds of cheese....
For the rest, if there is a surplus from breakfast, it can all be used in a dish, pizza, or pasta. There are a lot of hungry mouths in LL and there will be more this season.
Shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
thank you so much Comtess, I agree with your decision. Grateful thanks.

I originally came here when I came upon saving Gwendoline thread. However I ahve had the lalacelle in my sights ever since the go fund me.
Tattlers showed their research skills especially one who checked the weather and no wind that night. How it all came down is really suspicious.

They have done the begging, done the patreon, tried to get Stephaine viewers (but she wasn't giving them anything). IMHO they will be the next Stephaine. Now they are runing I think two or three a week all for the money.

Its definately over between them and Tony, I went back to see his last appearences, the telling one is showing off the cottage. Tracey is doing sucky faces when he speaks, Terry and Tracey no eye contact with him and over talking. He was only shown if it was about the cottage or doing something needing people like the road. He has obviously outlasted his usefulness.

But yes a child they are expoliting more and more on screen now, one at ten who wanted his own channel (mentioned a few months back) in there new promo he came before Tony as the future and Tony just appeared as picture, later they put in a few words. Thats when I really had them in myscope sight.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Thank you @ComtesseRose for setting up the new thread and all your hard work. Much appreciated by this (post) menopausal hag hater. Excellent title @Patriciarella and @MRShavershamsdress .

A small request @Patriciarella ... more squirrel comedy please šŸ˜†
---

Hate to say it but not all croissants are made with butter. A number of our local boulangeries offer croissants made with all butter or cheaper ones not made with butter but vegetable fat. However, I bet they don't know that and buy the most expensive ones. You don't even want to know what goes into the supermarket mass produced ones!
Curved croissants are made with oil/margarine.
Butter croissants are straight.

Our supermarket croissants smell like chemicals...

• Wow
  • Sick
Thank you @Dragomiroff for mentioning your shoes on situation. I was feeling embarrassed and keeping shtum about wearing shoes in the house. We also are not a shoes off at the front door household. I too absolutely do not want to see other people's ragged socks and disgusting toes and/or toenails šŸ¤® We have solid tiled floors all round, easily swabbed and cleaned. Your reminiscence with your toenail guy sent my into a vomiting shudder šŸ¤¢ I'd have run a mile. And I hate my own feet being messed about with and just kick out. Don't use bleach for the same reason and also can't stand the smell of it. Though fanny and her tit'o could indeed do with a good soaking in it. Growing up my mother bleached everything from the dish cloth to the teapot and everything in between. No care for the fact that it in went into the general water course and ended up as recycled drinking water. Living with a fully functioning and healthy fosse sceptique one becomes fully aware of what is and isn't good!
Same here got my indoor flip flops, tiled floors throughout but with 4 cats, dog and a plumber it can get a bit grubby. Vacuum every day and mop where needed. No bleach household, you've got to take care of the fosse as if you don't you're in the tit for sure. I'm very protective of my fosse septique.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just looked up the recipe you make a sponge and then make the sponge into crumbs and add condensed milk and a few other things definitely needs raspberry coulis and cream and that stupid shovel totally not worth eating
I thought it looked dry AF and I'd be mad if that was brought to me for dinner as dessert, particularly after a skimpy dinner of two or three baby carrots and a tiny half of a duck breast!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Well, ladies and gentlemen (I use the term loosely šŸ˜†)ā€¦I just entered the great state of Tennessee (thatā€™s the place whose name sounds like an Italian seasoning @HalcyonOrganic šŸ˜„). Iā€™m on my way to Florida and looking forward to some time on the beach. Catching a flight and will be there in a few hours. Iā€™ll be joining you in the VIP lounge this evening from the Sunshine State! šŸŠ

View attachment 2134433
Yay! Are you headed down our way? Safe travels!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

View attachment 2134433
Bon voyage, @KyBourbon safe travels. See you at the bar. Is there a band tonight in honour of our new VIP's @billybudd and a special menu?
šŸ·šŸ¾šŸøšŸ¹šŸŗšŸ»šŸ„‚šŸ„ƒšŸ„¤šŸ§‹šŸ§ƒšŸ«—

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I thought it looked dry AF and I'd be mad if that was brought to me for dinner as dessert, particularly after a skimpy dinner of two or three baby carrots and a tiny half of a duck breast!
Did I see and hear correctlyā€¦they served the potatoes without removing the ā€œeyes?ā€ Is that a thing now? I wonder if they even washed the potatoes before serving. We donā€™t want to remove the original ā€œpatina,ā€ do we? šŸ¤”šŸ¤¢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
For accommodation in the middle of nowhere, expensive accommodation, breakfast is really poor. I have already commented on breakfast on this forum once and I was attacked in a "style" that what do I know.
I still think that the breakfast is shameful for the price of the accommodation. Some fried egg, pancakes, maybe some kind of meat more than ham for a sandwich, more kinds of cheese....
For the rest, if there is a surplus from breakfast, it can all be used in a dish, pizza, or pasta. There are a lot of hungry mouths in LL and there will be more this season.
Shame.
I think as it is France there should be an abundance of pastries, pain au raisin, pain au chocolate, croissant, bread lots of jams, yoghurt and fresh fruit and maybe a compote-very French what she offers is the absolute minimum and minimum effort

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I think as it is France there should be an abundance of pastries, pain au raisin, pain au chocolate, croissant, bread lots of jams, yoghurt and fresh fruit and maybe a compote-very French what she offers is the absolute minimum and minimum effort
Well, acquiring all that wonderful food requires planning and preparation. And we know thatā€™s in short supply at the farmhouse. How could Fanny and PhiPhi plan meals when they spend the last minute painting, wallpapering, and attempting to clean that dump? Those guests were lucky to get a piece of toast! Once again, not their priority. The priority is Dubai, London, shopping, etc. SJā€¦donā€™t insult our intelligence and tell us you didnā€™t have enough time to prepare for your paying guests!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Well, acquiring all that wonderful food requires planning and preparation. And we know thatā€™s in short supply at the farmhouse. How could Fanny and PhiPhi plan meals when they spend the last minute painting, wallpapering, and attempting to clean that dump? Those guests were lucky to get a piece of toast!
All available at the Boulangerie just that Fanny only allows them budget for one pastry each the tight arse. I think her mean spirit combined with her avarice are her two worst characteristics. You have a fabulous vacation. See you in the lounge xxxx

• Heart
Dessert looked like a dinosaur turd.
Stegosaurus
Pterodactyl
Something
I don't know which one...
WTF was the shovel thing for?
Screen Shot 2023-04-28 at 11.01.50 AM.png
1682704782671.png

1682705221530.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Curved croissants are made with oil/margarine.
Butter croissants are straight.

Our supermarket croissants smell like chemicals...
I don't think I've ever seen a "straight" croissant (behave @HalcyonOrganic ). In our neck of the woods, in the boulangeries, they're all crescent shaped butter or otherwise. There's no real telling what shape the supermarket ones are they are so bashed up and abused sulking on the shelves it's a wonder anyone buys them. Maybe they are bought for sniffing the chemicals!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did I see and hear correctlyā€¦they served the potatoes without removing the ā€œeyes?ā€ Is that a thing now? I wonder if they even washed the potatoes before serving. We donā€™t want to remove the original ā€œpatina,ā€ do we? šŸ¤”šŸ¤¢
It wasnā€™t a real potato. The dessert was just made to look like a potato.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Perhaps they rubbed them over the pantry door for that extra special patina...
---
It wasnā€™t a real potato. The dessert was just made to look like a potato.
Which begs the question... why? How truly bizarre!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
"If the potato has only a few and short sprouts, there is no health risk. You should cut out the sprouts, the so-called eyes, generously. Then nothing stands in the way of preparation. As a rule of thumb: shoots up to one centimetre can be removed; the potato is still edible. If the tuber has longer sprouts or green spots, you should discard the potato to be on the safe side."

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Well, acquiring all that wonderful food requires planning and preparation. And we know thatā€™s in short supply at the farmhouse. How could Fanny and PhiPhi plan meals when they spend the last minute painting, wallpapering, and attempting to clean that dump? Those guests were lucky to get a piece of toast! Once again, not their priority. The priority is Dubai, London, shopping, etc. SJā€¦donā€™t insult our intelligence and tell us you didnā€™t have enough time to prepare for your paying guests!
When we have what Fanny offers to paying guests (cornflakes, plain yogurt, honey, jam, butter, one type of cheese and a ham sandwich) in our house, we feel that we have nothing left to eat in the house and that we urgently need to go shopping.
So much for Fanny's hospitality.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.