The Chateau Diaries #236 Tattlers have seen a crotch quiz and tulip-gate, but NO renovations or accounts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
_PjOulnG4dYa0iXBgnIRVisQ=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

P W
22 hours ago (edited)
Amaury is going to need an extended vacation and a pay raise after this. Poor lad seems to be pulled in all directions. Would it be possible to hire someone to assist him as you did with the garden help?

14 replies

5Be5T_JqmTh6B7Em_l5jpHqA=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

MaryEllen Meekins
19 hours ago
They have a hidden handyman that works part time, so maybe he could be upgraded to full time.

Yar8XyN7Ti8MZ-eCCa1Q1Maw=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Chris Maraccini
19 hours ago
I was thinking the same, he works so hard & because he does such a good job it takes longer.

uPXXf1td_W8kYZ9gzYRzAZgl=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Katherine Chapman
17 hours ago
He did so well with his little apprentice that day - I wonder if one of the local teenagers would like to become a real carpenter's apprentice like the old days.

VLt_BINj5ibjtn69GqPNS7nQ=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Linda Scott
16 hours ago
Amaury definitely seems a bit burned out and I am noticing that it does seem like something is bugging him....I think you are absolutely correct that Steph needs to get him a full time helper, one who is skilled and will truly be in a good position to assist him. I have kinda been feeling sorry for him for quite some time now.

V0Sdh9_shvMl--lOqnaefr6A=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Liz Arce
14 hours ago
Yes, I was going to post that he looks exhausted, perhaps overwhelmed. He needs help! But adding on to your comment is just as good.

XALJj-n584cAj4h237Hs3GKQ=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Michele Carlsen
13 hours ago
I just loooove thebathroom wallpaper
emoji_u2764.png

lkYbvpezkGAT6DkkOSP5LsFE=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

MKPetersen
11 hours ago
@Katherine Chapman you have to have passed the master Craftsman's examination to be able to take on apprentices. I don't know if he passed it in England and if he could transfer his credentials from England to France or if he would have to work with a French master for a while to transfer them.

4drf86smQZ_Twdk5t50geGK3=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

purplecherryful
10 hours ago
Amaury is so nice that's he end up doing ALL the work. Because they are cousins he can't say no. He should focus only in carpentry. But we see him work everywhere digging, fixing lights,radiator, Pipes, carrying heavy stuff, and so many more. He works so much for the chateau he should own it.

0UbEEvZH44gIQkeY51ckCXGw=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Gloria Gavaneli
10 hours ago
Amazing wallpaper wow

yfMk1P3Qv6yRtW70WSKghKZA=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Fransiska Ha
9 hours ago
I think that by moving out Amaury did a big step in the right direction. It is easier to separate work and personal life and he is kind of “forced” to adjust / stick to “normal” (or more normal) working hours. This is going to make a huge difference, but it takes time to adjust to that change and to “let go” of old habits.

fYt08j2-thVGE72_1DkRcSPw=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Jimmy Savage
8 hours ago
Absolutely not. He has to do all the woodwork. I insist.
emoji_u1f609.png
emoji_u1f942.png

L0RJwy8j0itIr8D6A7F1RsKE=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Bernadene Carr
4 hours ago
I just love the robot vacuums and mops. I have the ecovacs equivalent. Best appliance I have ever bought!

C7hHJbgy9SlSbGsBQcuThB8A=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Lynda Kling
4 hours ago
Seems like someone without Amaury’s skills could fill the tip....

\

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
At the risk of receiving brickbats, my pronunciation of Audubon is the same as SJ’s. I tend to watch with sound muted (the prancing twerp’s voice really grates, much more so than Stephanie’s fluctuating elocuted (spellcheck was determined I meant electrocuted) tone) and have just rewatched that bit with the sound on.

I imagine “our” (never thought SJ and I would be a collective in any way, shape or form) apparently odd-sounding - nay, incorrect to some - prounouciation is simply the way in which the syllables are spoken…emphasis, inflection? I have friends from childhood in the Caribbean who still tease me about my pronunciation of a couple of French Creole surnames…the way I said de Verteuil and de la Bastide was completely at odds with how both were said by anyone else. I said them as they’d be pronounced in France, whereas locally pronunciation of both names had “evolved” over time. Perhaps I’m on totally the wrong tack. No matter, except for the faintly alarming thought that I’ve something in common with Mlle Fumée et Miroirs!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 2134670
P W
22 hours ago (edited)
Amaury is going to need an extended vacation and a pay raise after this. Poor lad seems to be pulled in all directions. Would it be possible to hire someone to assist him as you did with the garden help?

14 replies

View attachment 2134671
MaryEllen Meekins
19 hours ago
They have a hidden handyman that works part time, so maybe he could be upgraded to full time.

View attachment 2134672
Chris Maraccini
19 hours ago
I was thinking the same, he works so hard & because he does such a good job it takes longer.

View attachment 2134673
Katherine Chapman
17 hours ago
He did so well with his little apprentice that day - I wonder if one of the local teenagers would like to become a real carpenter's apprentice like the old days.

View attachment 2134674
Linda Scott
16 hours ago
Amaury definitely seems a bit burned out and I am noticing that it does seem like something is bugging him....I think you are absolutely correct that Steph needs to get him a full time helper, one who is skilled and will truly be in a good position to assist him. I have kinda been feeling sorry for him for quite some time now.

View attachment 2134675
Liz Arce
14 hours ago
Yes, I was going to post that he looks exhausted, perhaps overwhelmed. He needs help! But adding on to your comment is just as good.

View attachment 2134676
Michele Carlsen
13 hours ago
I just loooove thebathroom wallpaperView attachment 2134677

View attachment 2134678
MKPetersen
11 hours ago
@Katherine Chapman you have to have passed the master Craftsman's examination to be able to take on apprentices. I don't know if he passed it in England and if he could transfer his credentials from England to France or if he would have to work with a French master for a while to transfer them.

View attachment 2134679
purplecherryful
10 hours ago
Amaury is so nice that's he end up doing ALL the work. Because they are cousins he can't say no. He should focus only in carpentry. But we see him work everywhere digging, fixing lights,radiator, Pipes, carrying heavy stuff, and so many more. He works so much for the chateau he should own it.

View attachment 2134680
Gloria Gavaneli
10 hours ago
Amazing wallpaper wow

View attachment 2134681
Fransiska Ha
9 hours ago
I think that by moving out Amaury did a big step in the right direction. It is easier to separate work and personal life and he is kind of “forced” to adjust / stick to “normal” (or more normal) working hours. This is going to make a huge difference, but it takes time to adjust to that change and to “let go” of old habits.

View attachment 2134682
Jimmy Savage
8 hours ago
Absolutely not. He has to do all the woodwork. I insist. View attachment 2134683View attachment 2134684

View attachment 2134685
Bernadene Carr
4 hours ago
I just love the robot vacuums and mops. I have the ecovacs equivalent. Best appliance I have ever bought!

View attachment 2134686
Lynda Kling
4 hours ago
Seems like someone without Amaury’s skills could fill the tip....

\
The scales are falling! So much negativity and fanny's getting the rap. How long before these are deleted?
---
At the risk of receiving brickbats, my pronunciation of Audubon is the same as SJ’s. I tend to watch with sound muted (the prancing twerp’s voice really grates, much more so than Stephanie’s fluctuating elocuted (spellcheck was determined I meant electrocuted) tone) and have just rewatched that bit with the sound on.

I imagine “our” (never thought SJ and I would be a collective in any way, shape or form) apparently odd-sounding - nay, incorrect to some - prounouciation is simply the way in which the syllables are spoken…emphasis, inflection? I have friends from childhood in the Caribbean who still tease me about my pronunciation of a couple of French Creole surnames…the way I said de Verteuil and de la Bastide was completely at odds with how both were said by anyone else. I said them as they’d be pronounced in France, whereas locally pronunciation of both names had “evolved” over time. Perhaps I’m on totally the wrong tack. No matter, except for the faintly alarming thought that I’ve something in common with Mlle Fumée et Miroirs!
I don't think spellchecker was wrong. Electrocuted works for me with fanny's pronunciation 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I just started watching the last video. I only watch it when it seems to get tons of comments here…she’s obviously made a good vlog if there are multiple posts about it here! I’m only a few minutes into it, and think maybe we need to start a GoFundMe to buy Amaury a new back when his goes completely out. Holy crap. No wonder even her fans are coming for her on this one. Also, I just got to the point where she is lounging in her weird food spore chaise in the kitchen, and was wondering if the mop could also wash her hair. She is so gross. I also realized I had a screenshot of Maria saying she would like to wash her hair if there was hot water that I’m attaching for your amusement. It’s from the frantic cleaning video. I have too many screenshots of this craziness on my phone and I need to just delete all of them. Why do I even care at this point? Stephanie is never going to wash her hair, let alone those floors, on a regular basis. I’m pretty sure the lack of hot water to take a shower was at the top of Amaury’s list for moving out. Can you imagine doing hot, sweaty manual labor all day and there is only one working shower that might have hot water? Ugh. Poor guy.

Thanks for the info on the croissants. We used to buy the croissants from Costco for years, and they were very good. I stopped buying them during lockdown because they were so greasy, and tasted terrible. I tried 3 more times thinking it was a fluke and maybe they had a new person in the bakery. Nope. They suck now. I bet they started using some kind of shortening instead of butter. That would totally explain the difference.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Well, ladies and gentlemen (I use the term loosely 😆)…I just entered the great state of Tennessee (that’s the place whose name sounds like an Italian seasoning @HalcyonOrganic 😄). I’m on my way to Florida and looking forward to some time on the beach. Catching a flight and will be there in a few hours. I’ll be joining you in the VIP lounge this evening from the Sunshine State! 🍊

View attachment 2134433
Hello from the skies over the southern US! Fanny, you’re a witch! 😆 I think this is a Tattle first…I just insulted SJ from 32,000 feet! Breaking new barriers every day! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Julie Brown
12 hours ago
Amaury is a Legend I hope he is paid handsomely
emoji_u1f970.png
because the amount and variety of jobs he does is astounding not to mention his high standards he is a treasure.
emoji_u1f44f.png
emoji_u1f44f.png
Hats off to you mate
emoji_u2764.png
from Australia 🇦🇺

2 replies

imlcFyamAUQ_I3EkP2nLGFGV=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Marie Hoffman
11 hours ago
Even Nick has an assistant. Careful Amaury doesn't burn out. It must be frustrating for him to be pulled away from his main job to take care of another crisis.

M06MQBgc6-00pKJPamBngsSA=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

caroline gooder
9 hours ago
@Marie Hoffman Nick is a consultant, not an employee. He decides if he has an assistant. Amaury doesn't have a complete workshop set up right now, so his main job is on hold. As soon as the heating system is competely in and tested then all that insulation can go back in the ceiling and the stables can become his workshop.
emoji_u2764.png
emoji_u2764.png

• Angry
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I have to say that I like Maria. I think she does a good job with what she has to work with - I think her budget for food is close to nothing, so portions are quite small, and she needs to be very creative with how she uses food. I also like her piano playing quite a bit, but making everyone sit down for a concert is a bit much. They should have some sort of cocktail hour in the afternoon so she can play while they drink and mingle. If she leaves, they're screwed. We know that Steph and Phi Phi can't begin to do the work she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Dedicated to the thread title!

Chatelaine’s Twank “boyfriend” is
Really lacking down there. They make a fine pair.
One needs a magnifying glass
To find both his
Crotch and
Her renovations!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thank you @Dragomiroff for mentioning your shoes on situation. I was feeling embarrassed and keeping shtum about wearing shoes in the house. We also are not a shoes off at the front door household. I too absolutely do not want to see other people's ragged socks and disgusting toes and/or toenails 🤮 We have solid tiled floors all round, easily swabbed and cleaned. Your reminiscence with your toenail guy sent my into a vomiting shudder 🤢 I'd have run a mile. And I hate my own feet being messed about with and just kick out. Don't use bleach for the same reason and also can't stand the smell of it. Though fanny and her tit'o could indeed do with a good soaking in it. Growing up my mother bleached everything from the dish cloth to the teapot and everything in between. No care for the fact that it in went into the general water course and ended up as recycled drinking water. Living with a fully functioning and healthy fosse sceptique one becomes fully aware of what is and isn't good!
Regarding the shoes on / off…
I am a shoes on! However…. In my hall cupboard I have a range of sizes of washable house shoes/ socks for all sizes that people can borrow whist in my home if they are shoes off people.
And yes they are washed after each use!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

To find both his
Crotch and
Her renovations!

To find both his
Crotch and
Her renovations!
This should be a thread title

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Giving MP so many new ideas for projects he can trace....I mean “draw” here!!! And sell on his site! Parrrfect!!! He can branch out from bunnies to squirrels!!!
🤣🤣🤣
Well, ladies and gentlemen (I use the term loosely 😆)…I just entered the great state of Tennessee (that’s the place whose name sounds like an Italian seasoning @HalcyonOrganic 😄). I’m on my way to Florida and looking forward to some time on the beach. Catching a flight and will be there in a few hours. I’ll be joining you in the VIP lounge this evening from the Sunshine State! 🍊

View attachment 2134433
Awesome! Enjoy!!!
We are headed to the sunshine state next week!!!
☀ 🏖 🐠

• Heart
Yes, well, I believe in bringing in the big guns: Bleach. Spray it, come back in an hour, beautiful white grout, and all bacteria, seen or in hiding, dies a forever death. No shoes in my house either. Disgusting. The only person who would just walk In despite my rule, was my Dad. Was Much Easier to just wet wipe/swifter down the floor upon his leave.

Fanny’s dump makes me gag. Can’t imagine ever eating, sleeping or breathing in that filth of a petri dish/swamp.

Last edited:
Julie Brown
12 hours ago
Amaury is a Legend I hope he is paid handsomelyView attachment 2134782 because the amount and variety of jobs he does is astounding not to mention his high standards he is a treasure. View attachment 2134783View attachment 2134784 Hats off to you mate View attachment 2134785from Australia 🇦🇺

2 replies

View attachment 2134786
Marie Hoffman
11 hours ago
Even Nick has an assistant. Careful Amaury doesn't burn out. It must be frustrating for him to be pulled away from his main job to take care of another crisis.

View attachment 2134787
caroline gooder
9 hours ago
@Marie Hoffman Nick is a consultant, not an employee. He decides if he has an assistant. Amaury doesn't have a complete workshop set up right now, so his main job is on hold. As soon as the heating system is competely in and tested then all that insulation can go back in the ceiling and the stables can become his workshop. View attachment 2134788View attachment 2134789
I see Phi Phi cannot keep his nose out of the comments section again. What is with the hearts - she (he) does not have one. This is an unusually polite response. I would have expected a blunt response. I guess someone has had a word.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Julie Brown
12 hours ago
Amaury is a Legend I hope he is paid handsomelyView attachment 2134782 because the amount and variety of jobs he does is astounding not to mention his high standards he is a treasure. View attachment 2134783View attachment 2134784 Hats off to you mate View attachment 2134785from Australia 🇦🇺

2 replies

View attachment 2134786
Marie Hoffman
11 hours ago

View attachment 2134787
caroline gooder
9 hours ago
@Marie Hoffman Nick is a consultant, not an employee. He decides if he has an assistant. Amaury doesn't have a complete workshop set up right now, so his main job is on hold. As soon as the heating system is competely in and tested then all that insulation can go back in the ceiling and the stables can become his workshop. View attachment 2134788View attachment 2134789
gooder, you witch. she knows very well why amaury doesn't have a workshop

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Is this the first project that Phillip has done from start to finish?
It seems that two lazy people realized that dragging around the Chateau won't bring them views or Patreons, so they got down to business.
Phillip sounds and looks like he's in shock. Well, it will be like that when you work hard and get tired.
Remember several videos ago at the puffs and pugs party, Snorts claimed the only exercise he gets is from opening bottles of wine/champagne. He is pissed when he has to do manual labor. He only wants to shop, decorate, film, open gifts, read about china, design, and architecture, roam around the inside of the Dump, and chase hedgehogs.The only reason he hung wallpaper was he was doing the task with Fanny and it was being filmed.

Phi Phi declaring that he was never going to paint a ceiling again will make F4F force him to paint more ceilings. He thinks he is the equivalent to Baghead and 10% owner Potts ( who ran away when the ceiling collapsed to find expensive wine for him, Fanny, and Baghead to drink while the downstairs staff Amaury and Dan fixed the ceiling.) Entitled Phi phi thinks he co owns the Dump and is a co-Shittelaine of the Dump.He is now openly criticizing Isabelle’s older lighting, etc. while he picks up loads of junky lighting to install at the Dump. He gets mad when F4F does not accept his recommendations about the Dump. If Fanny make him do manual labor daily and help Amaury haul trash, clean up messes, and actually do work, clean out the chicken coops, he could get so pissed off, he may want to leave the Dump. She needs to leave him behind at the Dump and not take him on her next couple of vacations,

Think of how Amaury was disrespected when his pristine workshop was turned into yet another dirty junkyard for Dump trash, discarded equipment, and crap, Then, to add insult to injury, Amaury has to clean out all the crap himself, with no help, so he can clean and move his own equipment, all while being filmed to provide content for Cuz Fanny to make huge sums of money for herself. Fanny had no shame or embarrassment over the nasty room. She just doesn’t care. It is very telling that she is treating her beloved Cuz, her family, who has over worked himself for months to help his ungrateful, greedy Cuz Fanny and her 26 year old lazy concubine.

Have you notice Fanny has never shown where she stores the tons of crap she receives from rage Grift Grab Unwrapped channel? 95% of what she receives is never seen again. Is it all thrown away in a skip every few months? We know she uses crap from the grift grab to stock her for profit B and B suites. We have seen her greedily grab the chocolates, food, and alcohol items. I believe the majority of the handcrafted items are thrown away. What else do you from the grift grab do you think is usually binned by F4F?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
All available at the Boulangerie just that Fanny only allows them budget for one pastry each the tight arse. I think her mean spirit combined with her avarice are her two worst characteristics. You have a fabulous vacation. See you in the lounge xxxx
Well, she did learn from the best - her mother!

• Heart
Julie Brown
12 hours ago

2 replies

View attachment 2134786
Marie Hoffman
11 hours ago

View attachment 2134787
caroline gooder
9 hours ago
Gooder sounding seriously like phyll-arse mcsnorty. Go boil your head twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.