The Chateau Diaries #236 Tattlers have seen a crotch quiz and tulip-gate, but NO renovations or accounts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's going to be breathtaking when in full bloom, and he loved creating it and choosing the plants and where to put them. A true gardener
I do worry though whether that piece of plastic he put under the soil will prevent the plants putting their roots deep enough. It wasnt needed and I'd hate him to be saddened if a lot of the plants don't survive.
I thought that too. He should have cut a hole for each of the plants as he planted them

Reactions: 16
What does SJ's channel stand for? *crickets*
It's not about renovations, it's not about gardens, it's not about sewing, it's not about event management.

It's SJ running arround, showing off other people's work. When there is a party, someone prepares food, Snorts table and SJ herself. There is nothing shown which would draw the viewers back in. There needs to be story line instead of dreamy "one days".

She mentioned surveys for grand salon were ordered a couple of months ago, but she never mentions it again.

Survey ordered -> received -> source contractors -> building work starts -> explain in each video a baby step -> work done - next.

SJ way:
Talk about a problem -> cry about it in front of a fire -> talk about it some more -> invite people for survey --> talk about the problem -> order a survey -> never mention it again.

She never gives me badass boss woman vibe.
She has narcissistic blindness to anything going on around her that doesn’t suit her. She has followers still who defend and pay her money every month to feed their romantic chateau dreams. Her flying monkeys are loyal so far. She can continue lying and they won’t change their minds. We have the same problem in the states with politics. No matter what some do or say their followers remain faithful to the point of violence. I’m not sure what drives people like that, but it seems nearly impossible to open their eyes to truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
'All wine, spirits and liqueurs are gluten free because of the way they're made and, according to Coeliac UK, can be included in a gluten free diet1. With spirits, the distillation process removes any trace of gluten, even if it includes an ingredient like barley.' ❤
Thank you. My husband has Coeliac disease and does drink wine and spirits. He is very ill if he consumes gluten so I did not think there could be any.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It's going to be breathtaking when in full bloom, and he loved creating it and choosing the plants and where to put them. A true gardener
I do worry though whether that piece of plastic he put under the soil will prevent the plants putting their roots deep enough. It wasnt needed and I'd hate him to be saddened if a lot of the plants don't survive.
Do not worry. The soil layer over the geotextile is not thick enough to plant plants above the fabric (plastic mesh). He had to drill holes and put the roots in the ground under the cloth. The fabric will suppress weeds very well (some weeds, because those that reproduce by rhizomes - wheatgrass, mint and nettles make their way through a dense net)
Michael's garden will be beautiful. (Those idiots from LL should have done that with the geotextile, especially because they were planting in a field full of weeds)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 29
No I just had a quick scroll on my phone, however, I shall have a good look on my iPad tomorrow.

Her instagram account really demonstrates she has lived, and continues to live, a hedonistic lifestyle.
She certainly does but pre You Tube who the hell paid for it? She has never had a job. Daddy and Mummy!! Potts? Gerry the non brother?

Reactions: 23
I thought that too. He should have cut a hole for each of the plants as he planted them
He hasn’t planted them yet so I’m sure he will cut through the lining and bury them. I use a plant liner that is thin and not plastic to help with weeds until the garden is more mature. It works great.

Reactions: 18
PhiPhi’s just a strange little person who probably thinks his affectations and quirkiness make him endearing or interesting. They don’t. It’s annoying.
I hope we never meet in real life, I'd grind your gears then, LOL.

She certainly does but pre You Tube who the hell paid for it? She has never had a job. Daddy and Mummy!! Potts? Gerry the non brother?
Potts, Larkin, Kim...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Kudos to Michael, he used proper soil for planting. He is always very polite to thank his parents for their help. The quality video, editing, choice of music is always top notch. Loved how it featured his nephew helping, too. They did the cottage garden with local nursery stock not imported items or landscape architect from Belgium.Amazing, good job!
I never really watch his videos, but I did watch this one, and I was impressed. Beautiful shots of nature....loved his choice of background music and the interaction between grandpa and the little grandson. You can tell from how Michael was shoveling the dirt that manual labor isn't in his wheel house, but overall I thought it was a really nice vlog. I sincerely hope he keeps this up and continues to stay on a good path in life. He is a talented artist whether it comes to makeup, decorating or rehab/ remodeling. He has more taste than the two horrific " tastemakers " at the Dump, that's for sure!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Escape to the Dream I really want to watch your videos, but I am loosing my mind over the word "sorted" do you have no other words in your vocabulary??? it' is like every other word Literally is "sorted" I have gone my whole life an don't think I have every uttered that word..... seriously watch your videos back , don't you edit? do you have the sound off? ok rant over carry on - PS Amanda and Lincoln you kick ass.. rescue and fix those ferals
I can never remember Amanda's name ( my bad) so I call her Mrs. Lincoln which cracks me up.
And yes. Though her style isn't period correct for their little chateau, I love her choices and aesthetics! That bathroom turned out wonderful. I can't wait to see what they do next. And she IS funny which is a major plus in my book!
---
Cathy B
6 minutes ago
In the beginning, chateau unwrapped used to have a crowd of people, all the volunteers, friends, Mummy, Marie, David, Hanni, a cast of thousands with a real party atmosphere. What's happened, where has everybody gone?

Look like PhiPhi got his fresh supply of shoe polish for his head pubes from Amazon this week!
View attachment 2141826
Every time I see a picture of that twit I am going to use the "sick" vomity emoji. 😝.
"I can't stand 'im" ( that is to be said like the girl in Singing in the Rain who takes elocution lessons and just can't get it right)
---
Definitely post anything crazy you see here. Lots of us didn’t start here from the very beginning and going back is such a huge amount of info to wade through. I kind of skimmed through that picnic with MPK video that was just posted and the difference between how she looks, dresses and behaves now is night and day difference. I even did a couple of screenshots of her wearing little white tennis shoes around, and then she changed into boots for her picnic and said she needed to make sure she was covered to protect herself from ticks. Of course, she did make IJ try her dress on, and was standing there naked in the kitchen while her mother tried her dress on. She’s always been a weirdo, but she wasn’t so manic. She made tuna quiche for their picnic. What is up with all the tuna at that place?
They have no hot water there....to answer why there is so much tuna there.
Sorry if this was already answered....as I die laughing!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I hope we never meet in real life, I'd grind your gears then, LOL.

Potts, Larkin, Kim...
When quirkiness and affectations are a natural part of someone’s personality it is endearing, often charming. And before anyone decides to come for me, affectations can be naturally occurring depending on a person’s environment during the formative years. I’m a firm believer in embracing your weird. But Pheeph’s limited personality is totally manufactured. Well, with the exception of his gerontological fixation. I suspect that’s natural. He would probably keep a psychiatrist in yachts and sports cars for decades.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Funny how when you check out the Christie’s website they don’t have a single listing for shittelaine tastemakers! I considered looking to see if those two idiots that worked with her were still employed, but I wasn’t going to scroll through 504 employees.

284b9bf2-71dd-4331-809e-edfb03b52402_text.gif

and, yes they are...
1683034353904.png

@chrisjune26
3 weeks ago
Orange Blossom is done!! Over $4,000,000 in sales, 276 lots sold, and countless hours of work. So proud of this amazing team!! ❤❤
#Christies #Auction #OrangeBlossom #Silver #DecorativeArts

standing, left to right, Chris June/@chrisjune26, Annsley McKinney/@giltytreasures,
on the floor, Jill Waddell/@tarnishedvertu, Deborah Robertson/@dmqrobertson

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Maybe snorts' meeting he kept mentioning is at Hair Club for Men. I think the beanie is definitely to related to hair growth treatment.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
As we’re all such super fans of the Shat-oh and it’s inmates, surely we should pool our dimes and send the shittelaine and her lady’s maid something from the Highgrove Coronation Collection? Fanny just won’t be able to celebrate Chuck the Third’s ascension to the throne without the appropriate accessories. I’ll be very surprised if some of these bits of overpriced tat don’t show up!

Reactions: 8
I don't know guys...I would think after some hair treatments that stinky beanie would have been a no no to wear.
Who here knows anything about transplants or other hair treatments?
All I know is that one of my clients was a female using Rogaine for women and the bottle slipped one morning and it took the paint right off the wall! But her hair was thicker! The stuff works, but once you stop applying, the hair loss resumes.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Funny how when you check out the Christie’s website they don’t have a single listing for shittelaine tastemakers! I considered looking to see if those two idiots that worked with her were still employed, but I wasn’t going to scroll through 504 employees.

I’d be (sort of!) fascinated to know if the unmitigated disaster that was Tastemaker with No Taste came back to bite the silver department person…Jill/Gill something? I remember she was pregnant at the time of the Jarvis debacle - perhaps she took extended maternity leave. The chap who was her sidekick was all over the shop and unwittingly rather entertaining: Chris something? He was apt to strike very theatrical poses - not sure someone on here didn’t dub him “Bendy Chris” (not an euphemism for anything!!) and I think his IG was found? (Think the silver person’s IG was also found by a Tattle sleuth?). Haven’t got time or the will to delve into the forum archives this afternoon but fairly sure there are lurking nuggets of info!

e.t.a Silly me…I should have known @KiKiGee would be on the case in a trice!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I looked at the comments under the pic of Stephanie and Gerry twinning in yellow.
Someone asked if he is really her brother . . . and unsurprisingly, no answer is given.
Oh Caroline Goooooooooooooooderrrrrrrr!
Where are youuuuuuuuuuu????
Come out come out where ever you arrrrrrrrrrrrrrre.

What's da maddah CG got a cramp in your finger???

• Haha
As we’re all such super fans of the Shat-oh and it’s inmates, surely we should pool our dimes and send the shittelaine and her lady’s maid something from the Highgrove Coronation Collection? Fanny just won’t be able to celebrate Chuck the Third’s ascension to the throne without the appropriate accessories. I’ll be very surprised if some of these bits of overpriced tat don’t show up!

How about just one of Billy's "Crack On" caps?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.