The Chateau Diaries #236 Tattlers have seen a crotch quiz and tulip-gate, but NO renovations or accounts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is it with that hideous yellow and white sweatshirt that Phyll-arse mcsnorty keeps insisting on wearing! Has it ever been washed? Or, is it following the lielande policy of wear it till it can walk away on it's own then bin it.

Reactions: 22
Dana kinda seems fun and she might cook your dinner. Does she chew tobacco (here in the South, some might call it tobacky) or dip? Did she just eat a delicious French brownie?

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Escape to the Dream I really want to watch your videos, but I am loosing my mind over the word "sorted" do you have no other words in your vocabulary??? it' is like every other word Literally is "sorted" I have gone my whole life an don't think I have every uttered that word..... seriously watch your videos back , don't you edit? do you have the sound off? ok rant over carry on - PS Amanda and Lincoln you kick ass.. rescue and fix those ferals

Reactions: 20
Why is Snorty dressed for winter and Fanny is simply wearing a dress for their fake romantic romp through the bluebells?
Did Snorty need all those layers of protection from Fanny?
Menopause. Fanny is feeling the heat in more ways than one.

Reactions: 23
Cathy B
6 minutes ago
In the beginning, chateau unwrapped used to have a crowd of people, all the volunteers, friends, Mummy, Marie, David, Hanni, a cast of thousands with a real party atmosphere. What's happened, where has everybody gone?

Look like PhiPhi got his fresh supply of shoe polish for his head pubes from Amazon this week!

Reactions: 35
I moved to Crestview from FWB about 10 years ago so we could get a house with land, but I miss being close to the beach! I would go to the far end of okaloosa island in the mornings and be the only soul out there! Now the thought of fighting traffic and tourists makes me stay North until off season.

Reactions: 11
Is it just me or have methods of wallpapering changed since I was young? When I learnt how to do it, we were taught to put the wallpaper on a pasting table and we applied the paste to the paper before hanging. At LL, they pasted the wall and then put the paper on. I did a lot of decorating when younger but haven't done any for a long time. Maybe the new method works better?

Reactions: 19

Elizabeth Kinsey
3 minutes ago
As so many others have noted, it’s simply astonishing that you have absolutely no shame promoting the sending of gifts—-and would have to agree that most of the overly fawning comments are not legitimate, especially those regarding Phil…

Reactions: 41
Catching up with more pages! Champagne gives me heartburn, really can’t drink it. My favourite is Crémant de Loire and my favourite wines are Vouvray and Rosé d’Anjou. Can’t drink any red since as a teenager I got really really drunk!

Reactions: 18
Clearly, Teresa and Ashtray are no intellectuals. Their vocabulary is high school level at best.

Reactions: 17
Do you think she would see a figurine of the Royal Bahamian Police as racially insensitive? I’n genuinely curious as my inamorato is black and bought one for himself and his mother as souvenirs of their trip. When I asked he said his grandparents emigrated from Jamaica but he like the Bahamas better.

Reactions: 14
Is “meeting” code for heading to the glory hole in the nearest Emmaus men’s washroom?

I know this is off topic but until I was in my mid forties, I had no idea what that was. Someone had to explain it to me. I know you will laugh, but I was flabbergasted.
---
Nobody asked but I am at a complete loss to know why Philip would care whether the Chateau Unwrapped vlog premiered or not, After all, they've already opened the gifts.....

Reactions: 21
Things have changed . Better quality papers it is paste the wall although.....she was not using the recommended paste but an inferior one! If the paper is woven its paste the paper. Cheaper papers idk. Yes the finish is much better with paste the wall as generally the paper does not stretch so much .

Reactions: 16
I don't think her patreon has been this low in a long time. Could this be the beginning of the end.
I hope it is because people, like me, left in disgust, rather than having to review their expenditure due to the cost of living crisis.
---
Don't be too critical, she probably took a photo of it because she knew once she had swallowed the morsel, she would not be able to believe it was ever that small.

Reactions: 24
Definitely post anything crazy you see here. Lots of us didn’t start here from the very beginning and going back is such a huge amount of info to wade through. I kind of skimmed through that picnic with MPK video that was just posted and the difference between how she looks, dresses and behaves now is night and day difference. I even did a couple of screenshots of her wearing little white tennis shoes around, and then she changed into boots for her picnic and said she needed to make sure she was covered to protect herself from ticks. Of course, she did make IJ try her dress on, and was standing there naked in the kitchen while her mother tried her dress on. She’s always been a weirdo, but she wasn’t so manic. She made tuna quiche for their picnic. What is up with all the tuna at that place?

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Every time we've taken friends to Veuve Amiot, done the degustation, got pissed (or should I be a lady and say slightly tipsy) and left with several cases.
The kindest way to refer to a lady who had drank too much is to refer to them as being "considerably refreshed".

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.