The Chateau Diaries #236 Tattlers have seen a crotch quiz and tulip-gate, but NO renovations or accounts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This photo brings back lots of memories.
I grew up in Brighton and spent many happy hours at that beach and walking along the shoreline.
It was a lovely morning walking along the beach even though it was so cold I had a beanie on! It was just by chance I got there as we went on the wrong train, and then walked to the beach as we were already so close. I loved how all the huts were painted in different colours/designs. Some were open and looked very nice inside.

Reactions: 16
Is Stephanie slowly turning into a Klingon (Star Trek reference)? What's with those large veins on her forehead?

For reference, here are some Klingons:

Reactions: 35
Colin Robinson
You made me giggle@T Rex
Guess the alternate universe is working for some people.

Reactions: 19
Yuck I got that poo video whilst scrolling through the YouTube feed! Did she have to put pics!

Reactions: 10
I had a neighbour do similar.. in a town where we needed permission from the town to remove trees, after a rough storm, trees down in places, he cut down 3 big birch trees blocking his light, they made it through the storm, and in the morning whilst everyone was clearing damage, he cut down his healthy trees and stacked them for people to take as firewood...

Reactions: 17
I’m from America, is Febreeze French for steam cleaning?

Reactions: 34
You tube suggested a CDvideo. Turns out it was the one where Tati gave Phi phi the laced boot/shoes. Amorie teased him and he very gay waved him off..Amorie was cute and funny. So sad to see the shadow that he is now. also joking with Dan. It was a fun video

Reactions: 21
Do Fanny and Snorty get just a little bit of reflux vomit aftertaste/burn sensation in their throat and mouth writing all those sickly sweet comments under alias names?
I don’t know about them, but I certainly suffer from reflux just reading them!

Reactions: 23
My hubby was very naughty in the storm over the weekend. the neighbour who is so lazy that he makes Fanny look good has a gate nearly hanging off it's hinges. It bangs and rattles in the smallest breeze and is right beside our lounge. So hubby 'helped' it to fall off it's hinges in the middle of the night. He said it was worth getting wet for!

Reactions: 34
I wonder if Tati wants her boots back now?

Reactions: 26
Okay I have to catch up (again). I've been hella busy. I just saw the thumbnail for the last CD diaries and she's actually going to claim that wallpaper was inspired by her BLUEBELLS? You stupid tattle reading COW, you copied that from MAN WITH A HAMMER who you follow on IG!
Just.....lol. Lmao even. If we're really honest, she probably on found him through US. Absolute peasant, that woman.

Reactions: 20
Weight gain from pain du chocolat & alcohol 100%

---
That's quite the storm that went through the Palm Beach, Florida area.
I hope any tartlets in the area are safe and haven't been too badly impacted.
Thinking of you.....

Last edited:
Ooooph not sure I can take watching this one.

Maybe I will go watch the shitz creek chateau vlog...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.