The Chateau Diaries #236 Tattlers have seen a crotch quiz and tulip-gate, but NO renovations or accounts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shoes off at the door is a very Canadian thing lots of TikToks making fun of us but for most of the year we’re dealing with snow and slush and mud, makes sense to remove shoes. I remember my mother and aunts always brought slippers to switch out of outdoor shoes for family get togethers, most Canadians would be offended if your wore your shoes in the house. I forget why we’re discussing this 😂 did a lie lander eat with their feet 🦶
So true, I was raised in the UK, always wore our shoes till bed time, gawd knows why. Now it grosses me out if the boys don't take their boots off after work, walking in all sorts, oil off the roads, people spitting on the ground, etc... :sick:

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I was brought up to always take my shoes off especially if you were visiting however my husband had a different experience. They took their shoes off when visiting only when others did. Since both sides of his family were upper crust and had servants I wonder if that made the difference. Somebody else responsible for the cleaning.
---
Weirdly all of my reactions for several pages have disappeared. Not going back to read over again so to all of you I loved your comments. Not the first time this had happened. Very strange!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s all very quiet in the Chateauverse. Only Selma’s visit to the castle of the people just back from visiting LaLande. I wonder if this will be their last visit. 🤣
I watched the chateau Ten Berghe vlog yesterday and he said that thanks to his visit to LaLande his vlog had gotten a lot of new subcribers. So that's why the family visited Stephanie I suppose
His words "In the last week since Stephanie from CLL mentioned us we have got 3000 new subscribers"

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Screenshot (268).png
S
The above is a comment from Selmar under his next to last video and the below is a comment from Selmar under his last video:

Screenshot (266).png

:unsure:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Who are Steve and Vivian? Bill running out of money could that be code for we want you to leave Selmar!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I watched the chateau Ten Berghe vlog yesterday and he said that thanks to his visit to LaLande his vlog had gotten a lot of new subcribers. So that's why the family visited Stephanie I suppose
His words "In the last week since Stephanie from CLL mentioned us we have got 3000 new subscribers"
A handy piece of information so that she can invoice them.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I believe swimming pools for businesses can still be installed and topped off.

Swimming pool versus tennis court. Swimming pool i'd say. Because it adds a greater business value.

As for the endless project lists at the heap. Miss Jarvis won't do duck.
SJ is still in a cash cow phase, but the rapid growth of Dan's channel and other 'boring' channels reinventing themself will give her a hard time. Her channel will move to the Question phase (it can either go up or down) and eventually the dog fase (time + money invested does not justify the return)

Can she come back from this? Absolutely! But she'll have to listen to her customers. If 8 out of 10 can not bare to see snorts, remove him. If 7 out of 10 patreons would like to know about the projects and accounts, do it. In the end youtube is her 'job'.
Even if she did a survey, (like the one that revealed (to her) that no one was interested in her revealing her accounts or accounting for her expenditure) it would only reveal (to her) that Phi Phi came second in popularity at the chateau (second only to herself) and that his table settings and junk shop 50c purchases were a particular hit with viewers. Remember, she can make her survey results say anything she wants. She then convinces the majority of her patrons that the minority are the majority and that the majority want her to confine her Patron videoes to the enthralling content of "what's for tea?", what vegetables might put in an appearance in the garden this summer (spoiler: courgettes will do quite well) and watch Amoury sweep up a few wood chippings caused by yet another move of his tools to yet another location.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
SuperU or Carrefor or any grocery in France has dessert crepes and Sarrasin crepes/ buckwheat galettes.
I buy a few packages of each and bring them back to the US.

Sauteed mushrooms, potatoes, onion confit, ham, cheese, creme fraiche, herbs etc... in bowls by the stove.
Flop a crepe in a fry pan, add what ever toppings, fried egg on top. Side salad of just greens.
DONE

Dessert- melt butter in the fry pan, add T of milk, swirl pan, flop in crepe, sprinkle sugar on top//or a little Grand Marnier, fold it up, plate it up
OR add ice cream, chocolate sauce, fruit coli... whatever
DONE

The easiest and fastest dinner after a bowl of cereal.

In the words of what's her face- Literally...

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Nobody asked, but could it not be argued that if you live in a chateau, you remove your shoes when inside it and if you live in a farmhouse, you surely do not?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh duck up a ladder in inappropriate attire again and these curtains were already up in the patreon flog- so lame

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Who are Steve and Vivian? Bill running out of money could that be code for we want you to leave Selmar!
The two of them. Tats making kefir water all day. Selmar looks invigorated being on his own and working at another chateau. Tats is a blood sucker.
Bill and Vivienne had a wake up call with Selmars injury.
They needed a get out of jail card and luckily they got one!

I guess the money from Tats cottage might…. Just set them up in a hovel in France.
IDK
---
I was brought up to always take my shoes off especially if you were visiting however my husband had a different experience. They took their shoes off when visiting only when others did. Since both sides of his family were upper crust and had servants I wonder if that made the difference. Somebody else responsible for the cleaning.
---
Weirdly all of my reactions for several pages have disappeared. Not going back to read over again so to all of you I loved your comments. Not the first time this had happened. Very strange!
It’s been happening to me too🤔

Reactions: 14
View attachment 2138852S
The above is a comment from Selmar under his next to last video and the below is a comment from Selmar under his last video:

View attachment 2138854

:unsure:
So Caroline do no gooder , doesn't know today Steve is with Sara and they are in Canada?? And Bill and Vivian were Selmars Chateau people???? And how is it any business to Caroline to comment on Selmars vlog? Do they have no life? Nothing else to do but stalk all the former Shitoo people?
---
I miss @Clara Burnett free Clara!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I thought maybe Steve was cheating on Sarah with Vivian. Selmar was letting the cat out of the bag! Again!😜🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Comments under Fanny's impending flog-where there will be nothing about the structural issues just more frippery. Can I just ask you trolls, hags and witches is it just me or are her fans as juvenile and nauseating as Fanny, is it a contest to be the most vacuous, infantile bore in the world

Jimmy Savage
Jimmy Savage
1 hour ago
If you go down in the woods today, be sure of a bathroom surprise… be sure, be sure, of some bathroom inspiration

4 replies
Jenny Willow
Jenny Willow
1 hour ago
Today's the day LaLanders have their Picnic.

Jimmy Savage
Jimmy Savage
1 hour ago
😂😂🥂

Jill Scott
Jill Scott
42 minutes ago
😂😂😂😂

Itzel
Itzel
5 minutes ago
There’s lots of marvelous things to eat and wonderful games to play.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.