The Chateau Diaries #236 Tattlers have seen a crotch quiz and tulip-gate, but NO renovations or accounts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Patriciarella and @MRShavershamsdress for the new thread title. Y'all make me queef in a good way.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread

Dragomiroff

Monday at 10:13 AM
Last night, I said to @Jules100 that I was pulling back from CD and Tattle and would have to decline the invite to appear on the new podcast (I know you will all be terribly glum to not hear my RP accent - soz) but then the latest instalment hit my YouTube feed. I need to spew my bubbling bile. This devious wench! She really is a piece of work.
Most of you have already highlighted the lack of leadership with leaving EVERYTHING to the last minute. But in that recent instalment we truly got a glimpse into the gravity of destruction of that HMN. SJ claims weeds grew up in 2 days and yet she yanks out half a meter of the crawling variety from the courtyard… she highlights her dock invasion, which is most definitely months in the making considering the volume and height… we saw the state of the finish in the bnb rooms with window panes missing, bedroom furniture damaged, paint chipped, cheap drink making facilities, communal areas looking battered… What is this woman doing? What is Natalia’s role if she is the BnB manager? Does she just overlook these discrepancies or is SJ not willing to pay for them when they’re brought to her attention? I don’t understand how this can be allowed to happen with the amount of money coming in each month to comfortably remedy these issues? The astounding negligence - is it any wonder why Mmakhotso Moloi was neglected? The state of the stables is the true sentiment SJ feels for her own home - to allow rooms to fill up with debris like that attracting vermin, storing boilers which are loaded with chemicals is simply dangerous. It long stopped being funny this is just neglect - plain and simple. Where is the evidence that Stephanie Jarvis is improving this property? - all I’m seeing is more and more damage being caused.
And those kitchen cupboards are a lethal health risk. I was in NYC last weekend and was struck with food poisoning - I’m relatively resistant to under cooked food but it got me ferociously. The point is those doors harbour all manner of bacteria. SJ just doesn’t care about anything or one but herself. I’d be truly ashamed to welcome anyone into that building. Volunteers and staff are living there in that state - the hotel inspector needs calling in and condemning it. SJ has only just ordered colour coded chopping boards for meat, dairy, fish and vegetable prep - WTF?! How?
I have a litany of other points to make, but my cortisol levels are rising and so I’ll end it there. That episode compounds what we have been all saying for YEARS! It’s a dump top to bottom. I wonder if SJ decided to show this now, in the knowledge she can get away with anything and yet the money still comes in from the merry band of Patreons? It’s beyond me. She needs a therapist, project manager and a team of contractors.

• Heart
Reactions:You, daisymaeteddy56, tuffiti and 57 others

KyBourbon

VIP Member

Monday at 3:08 PM
Ok Tattle Ladies and Tattle Gentlemen! It’s time to play the new game “Guess the LaLande Crotch!” View the pictures below and try to determine whether the crotch belongs to Fanny or PhiPhi! Each picture is more challenging than the next…only true Tattlers, trolls, haters, and hags can score 100%! The answer key is below.

IMG_5123.jpeg

IMG_5125.jpeg

IMG_5128.jpeg

IMG_5126.jpeg

IMG_5139.jpeg

IMG_5134.jpeg

IMG_5132.jpeg

IMG_5137.jpeg

IMG_5127.jpeg

IMG_5136.jpeg

IMG_5135.jpeg

IMG_5124.jpeg

IMG_5138.jpeg

Answer Key:

1. PhiPhi
2. Fanny
3. PhiPhi
4. Fanny
5. PhiPhi
6. Fanny
7. PhiPhi
8. Fanny
9. PhiPhi
10. Fanny
11. PhiPhi
12. PhiPhi
13. PhiPhi

If you guessed all of them correctly, congratulations! You’re a true Tattler! 😆

IMG_5140.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Margo Polo, StephaniesSupportConsort and 56 others

KyBourbon

VIP Member

Tuesday at 5:28 PM
Pippin speaks out said:
hmmmm. Not to be snotty, but I don't see the relevance of this comparison. I know lots of people who do not have university degrees but have made much of themselves, and are respected members of "society" (not meaning class distinction--just being members of civilized humanity). They have manners and common sense. They work hard and have strong morals. I have also seen a lot of hot-air egotists with elitist educations that are bums and criminals. Philip is not respected and clearly does not appear to be very intelligent--he sure can't read the room, but comparing him to her Oxford crowd isn't saying much. What have they done? Nick is doing ok, but how's it going for the rest of them? They're all a bunch of misfit toys, except not very likable.
View attachment 2126659
My maternal great grandmother was born in 1890 and passed away in 1982 when I was a child. Her husband, my great grandfather, passed away in the early 1950’s. She lived in a small house (a little cottage) with 2 bedrooms and one bath. It was really cute, immaculately clean, and tastefully furnished. She had a tiny kitchen but somehow managed to cook the most wonderful meals. She always dressed nicely in a dress every day. She was kind, never met a stranger, and even though she didn’t have much money, she would give her last dollar to someone in need. My mother said that during the Great Depression, homeless men who were traveling and looking for work would occasionally stop at her home, knock on the kitchen door, and ask for a meal. She always gave them something to eat (in exchange, they had to listen to her read bible passages 😄). Later, my family found her house had been marked with a symbol signifying to travelers that she was kind and shared food. In my opinion, she was a real lady and had more “class” in her little finger than any of these château characters….especially LaLande. I’m sure many of us on here have had the pleasure of knowing people like that. Money and education doesn’t buy class.

• Heart
Reactions:You, Aquablue, Granola Chic and 52 others

❤❤❤

CountessPompidoo

VIP Member

Tuesday at 10:47 PM
More Teabag interaction on 'BTCDs" vlog earlier :)

Y6I70Umh3grGz817B_vN9rZc=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Pinned by Behind the Chateau Doors

Doing It Ourselves
10 hours ago
I pissed myself laughing at the end. You’re actually a good story teller

vkvaD7jCu26d9_slE_Yu0So=s176-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

WvkvaD7jCu26d9_slE_Yu0So=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Behind the Chateau Doors

9 hours ago
Let’s make a baby, I mean a book together Michael
emoji_u2764.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, tuffiti, Margo Polo and 49 others

ComtesseRose

VIP Member

Wednesday at 9:02 PM
lyna said:
One of them has her head up her 🍑 ...
Can you guess which one?
Rosie Hugh is somebody I'd really love to betch-slap. A person completely devoid of empathy and an absolute selfish betch.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've been here since the single digits.
The Chateauverse Fatigue is real.
To think I ended up here because I was curious about Nic Larkin's face.
I stayed because I liked the people - still do... But commenting, archiving and making video edits that makes Stephanie's veins pop is an absolute joy. ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:Loire Valley, CountessPompidoo, la justice and 48 others

Remember to check the wiki for the newest Patreon video, or else Brenda Gibbons will appear on your TV and play American Patrol on her FUPA.
Happy Tattling.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Dear god the colored stemware PhiPhi drug home is the same el cheapo grande party favor crap we’d all get at our sorority formals back in the 80s. They were garbage then and are still garbage.
Go ChiO!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
XwFJ-HWUPyA6nj0JtYvfjhEg=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

G Bruce
1 hour ago (edited)
No question Amaury is a treasure and God-sent. I just hope he doesn't burn out. Talent like his is rare. It would be a shame to exhaust him.

R5peR4c-6hJ9_qOom17kEFcQ=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Ramona Pansegrau
1 hour ago
Surely you could hire people to toss garbage - poor Amaury skills are needed elsewhere….he’s such an asset
EkbqV8TdwkIZCX0BU0wE4zeA=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Colette Williams
1 hour ago
Please please please get Amaury some assistance….poor lad looks so tired and over worked.
dwl1gKsYLbp68lEKbavENvug=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kate Vanderhorst
2 hours ago
I think Amaury needs a well deserved holiday.
Diane Griffith
3 hours ago
OMG Amaury you need some help! You and Dan are so the same in doing it yourself. Oh I was so fatigued just watching him!
emoji_u1f972.png

Phyllis Chartrand
4 hours ago
I’m worried about Amery that he’s going to burn out. Is it possible to hire a helper for him
mVH8-QAcUYXtIyfXRtd00uEE=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Hollar Girl
4 hours ago
Why waste a Master Carpenter filling a dumpster. Anyone else there could have loaded that lightweight stuff into the dumpster. If I employed Amaury I would take good care of him and not use him for handyman/janitorial work. He would not be easy to replace.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
View attachment 2133176
G Bruce
1 hour ago (edited)
No question Amaury is a treasure and God-sent. I just hope he doesn't burn out. Talent like his is rare. It would be a shame to exhaust him.

View attachment 2133177
Ramona Pansegrau
1 hour ago
Surely you could hire people to toss garbage - poor Amaury skills are needed elsewhere….he’s such an asset
View attachment 2133181
Colette Williams
1 hour ago
Please please please get Amaury some assistance….poor lad looks so tired and over worked.
View attachment 2133182
Kate Vanderhorst
2 hours ago
I think Amaury needs a well deserved holiday.
Diane Griffith
3 hours ago
OMG Amaury you need some help! You and Dan are so the same in doing it yourself. Oh I was so fatigued just watching him! View attachment 2133183
Phyllis Chartrand
4 hours ago
I’m worried about Amery that he’s going to burn out. Is it possible to hire a helper for him
View attachment 2133186
Hollar Girl
4 hours ago
Why waste a Master Carpenter filling a dumpster. Anyone else there could have loaded that lightweight stuff into the dumpster. If I employed Amaury I would take good care of him and not use him for handyman/janitorial work. He would not be easy to replace.
I swear they ALL want to put Snorts forward for the janitor role. They're just being polite.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Thank you @ComtesseRose for the new thread.

Now, it coud be different where they are but I doubt it. Emmaus, on a Saturday (as guessing thats the day the guests went with Snorts) opens in the morning from 10am to midday and the afternoon from 2pm to 6pm. They can't ever get their arses into gear can they, so were the guests having 'breakfast' at lunchtime? Also how unprofessional was Snorts standing in the dining room stuffing a croissant in his gob!

More sodding coloured 1980s stemware, it's just buying for the sake of it even Fanny didn't sound convinced but it seems whatever he says goes.

I should feel sorry for Aumary but I don't. He should have told them if they want him to be able to do his carpentry, then they should clear their own tit out of the stables. Snorts could have done it instead of going out buying more tat.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
going back some, two children at the Chateau, would they have been given the same room as Anna & Philips children, if so shouldn't that part be a no enter zone. Also where was the tour of teh room showing all teh stuff she put there for them, just like the two Mayerhoff children.

Absolutey no consistancy.

I would like to save to wiki the wheres Tony it will be taken down in a couple days. How do I do it?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I swear they ALL want to put Snorts forward for the janitor role. They're just being polite.
Snorts better be next and good riddance! Lazy piece of sh*t! The ‘Lord of the Manor’ swans guests around to junk stores all afternoon while Amaury breaks down grabeau & nasty pizza boxes?!? Had Amaury not moved out, he would have been waiting on that a**hole in the evenings as well!! WTF?!?! All those goddam cloth napkins that JerkOff Janssen can’t wash himself in the freakin new machines?!? All the glassware?!? And cutlery ?!? BLOW ME!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Thank you for the new thread @ComtesseRose always on top of it all. Many thanks to you all for being your top comment - I believe that may well be my first.
What another shite show at the HMN?! I don’t understand this rainforest cafe wallpaper fascination - they’re all gross. I’ve not seen one wallpaper that’s remotely pleasant installed there. Another project half finished whilst having guests due the next day!!! SJ clearly doesn’t care about things being half finished - it’s a reflection on herself though. Most of us would wait until we had ALL the components to the room in order to make sure everything fits together. Now she needs new curtains because everything clashes - side note: your whole HMN clashes, maybe you weren’t aware???
SJ was barely working throughout the day on the renovations deciding to film her arborists at work and annoying her cousin. If she’d worked harder she might not have had to stay up throughout the night. Then she had the gall to do another sponsored video making light of the fact she does NOTHING. Laying on the kitchen seating - upholstery must reek to high heaven - whilst now a robot does work she could do in half the time. If I get accused of goading here, Our Lady Dame Fanny Four Flues is the undisputed Empress of goading with her omniscient smile to the camera.
That dreadful Phyllis really needs to go. I’m renaming her Phyllis the Deviant.
---
What happened to the attic pink shower room? Is it still condemned?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Amaury moved out, instead of moving his equipment to the stables I would suggest he rents a place to set up his carpentry workshop.
Just step by in the morning take the measurements for whatever and then get back to the shittoo when he has finished the product. Surely there are more people in need in the region for his skills. Not only will he make more money, but it will keep him sane.

with regards to Dan he has 144K subscribers, his views are surpassing SJ's (his latest flogs: 147K, 153K, 130K vs 125k, 146k, 127k (yesterdays is at 62K at 9 hours. TCD 66K views in 11 hours) Youtube is heavily recommending his channel and people are subscribing to his channel. by the end (give or take) of the year if he keeps up with this pace he will surpass the 75M views.

SJ will get nasty when this happens. especially if it's effecting her patreon. Because of this I wondered if she did the bathroom in Bonne mama to draw the viewers back in. In a way saying see, I do work and get things done in my heap of rocks. Because Bonne mama bathroom wasn't written in the stars, but suddenly it popped up.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Not only should Squirrel be cleaning up that crap but Fanny should have stuck her camera where the sun don't shine and starting helping too.
I hope Amaury has a look at himself cleaning their crap up and says to himself "I am out of here!!!"....... I would go back to the UK Bun Boy.
Its not going to end well for Amaury.

As always ComtesseRose - a big thank you 💋

• Heart
Reactions: 44
purplecherryful
5 minutes ago
They should help him clear the stable.
emoji_u1f622.png
It doesn't mean that he is strong enough to carry the task on his own. But He still needs help. It's so heartbreaking to see all the hard work he is doing . It's stephanie job as the owner to make sure that Amaury has adequate space to work. It's her responsibility. They are cousins but he still work for her. And he should only work as carpenter not cleaner or anything more.

Reactions: 37
Also how unprofessional was Snorts standing in the dining room stuffing a croissant in his gob!

More sodding coloured 1980s stemware, it's just buying for the sake of it even Fanny didn't sound convinced but it seems whatever he says goes.

Guess paying top dollar for this lieland experience includes this , maybe thats her brand nowdays . She who shouts from balcony no longer deserves all this some twit faker . I noted he threw the plastic bags behind the prep/dishes room door on the floor from his emenus purchases , for some one else to pick up latter ,probably natty or cuz . Also did you note the glass was shoved in the flithy cupboard unwashed from the emenus where hundreds of people visit which on review is now jump cut out .
1682670555388.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Also how unprofessional was Snorts standing in the dining room stuffing a croissant in his gob!

Guess paying top dollar for this lieland experience includes this , maybe thats her brand nowdays . She who shouts from balcony no longer deserves all this some twit faker . I noted he threw the plastic bags behind the prep/dishes room door on the floor from his emenus purchases , for some one else to pick up latter ,probably natty or cuz . Also did you note the glass was shoved in the flithy cupboard unwashed from the emenus where hundreds of people visit . View attachment 2133381
isn't he allergic to dairy yet can eat croissant made with butter?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.