The Chateau Diaries #235 If she blinks at 100 miles per hour, it's because she can't hide her lying eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if repeating, but not sure this has been picked up yet. Appeared on Chateau Wrap Up 7 hours ago :

2Gohq-6FXAB8Zk08vOKihZc2=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Sarah Fox
2 days ago
Hahaha I loved this! I really do like Chateau Diaries and Escape to Rural France… all of them actually but equally am here to watch Chateau drama. Every community needs this to call out the facades.
emoji_u2764.png
emoji_u2764.png
emoji_u2764.png

Y-ruf3sIq1D7V1O6n30_m1sM=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Chateau Teapot
2 days ago
I also enjoy watching the Chateau vlogs, if I wasn’t a fan I wouldn’t be here talking about it. Dan is a hard worker and Stephanie can be charming, but it’s good to have an unfiltered outlet to critique and give our opinions. I’m glad you’re here.
emoji_u2764.png

XnSqbBENoKqhdt4QgP32p7Zg=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

caroline gooder
1 day ago
You’re wasting your time here

gpWZXhd4rvxgkuoKkiWCDQUf=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Pip
1 day ago
@caroline gooder and why would that be ??

iDL2P7mtgH5ef07EHROOGcMU=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

LadydeLande
1 day ago
@caroline gooder The one person who really is a time waster is Philip Janssen.

GGhCYVeCgu6gI5VVEGHmxS2G=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Clara Burnside
7 hours ago
@LadydeLande lay off Phillip he works hard. BTW Clara i Burnett my evil twin is locked in the Bat Cave in Lalande and Michael Potts threw the keys down the Well. CLARA is NEVER coming back to Twattle.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
What is this even?….. It’s amaury posting sparking hearts in a post with his mate, or is Nutty trying to speak like him be saying “mate” 🙄
Is he “drinking” a cup full of weed with a straw?
I have many questions….

View attachment 2124535
Is there such a thing as drinking weed in a cup through a straw? Oh please, sign me up!

No....it's pronounced "mah-tay". It can be considered a type of tea that is quite popular in South America. I may have mentioned before, but one of my closest friends is from Argentina. She moved to Florida about a year ago to be closer to family in Argentina, but she drank it all the time. When I was in Argentina, it was sold everywhere, with mate shops all over the place. People get together during the day to grab a cup, much like you would a cup of coffee. The straw is also a strainer, which keeps you from sucking up all the leaves (it's the leaves of some sort of gourd, if I remember correctly). What he's drinking looks like a very traditional mate, much as you would get if you were in Argentina. Here in the states, you can buy mate teabags just like you would any other sort of tea, usually sold under the name of "yerba mate" and it is not at all like the real mate I've had in Argentina because it's usually adulterated with cinnamon or other herbs to taste better. I think it's pretty high in caffeine, too, at least as high as coffee. The real stuff, I'm not a fan of. I can't describe it, but I found it to be very bitter, so bitter than even honey didn't help.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
first guests of the season allegedly enjoyed the weekend at filthy chateau. at least according to their post on brenda's fb. food looked good too 😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So…. I’ve been having a constructive discussion on the Chateau Facebook page under the latest video offering. It seems 50/ 50 against and agreeing with me lol! A lot to screen shot! But it’s not been deleted.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh my God...I have a real fear of heights, and I just felt terrified by this! My heart is beating loudly in my chest. I might have to go and lay down so I can stop feeling so woozy! I get the same feeling when I see early pictures of the guys who built the Empire State Building in NYC, eating their lunch atop a beam. I forced myself to look it up.......it just totally upends me to see it, just like those two guys on that plane. Here it is:

View attachment 2124443
How do you think Charles Ebbets felt taking it?!?

IMG_5254.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
SSSy.gif

Chateau Unwrapped!

2 hours ago
Hello lovely people,
As you’ve seen in yesterday’s Chateau Diaries, we’ve been incredibly busy at Lalande getting everything ready for our B&B season. We haven’t had a chance to all sit down together and film, which means there won’t be a Cadeaux this week.
We would, however, like to show you how happy Kirsty was with her wonderful gift, and - if you haven’t seen it already - please click the link below to see us opening our own likenesses in doll form!
https://youtu.be/_OVeKJ-Xzwo
See you all here next week or in Thursday’s Chateau Diaries ❤
Love, Steph x
1682361050608.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
View attachment 2124736
Chateau Unwrapped!
2 hours ago
Hello lovely people,
As you’ve seen in yesterday’s Chateau Diaries, we’ve been incredibly busy at Lalande getting everything ready for our B&B season. We haven’t had a chance to all sit down together and film, which means there won’t be a Cadeaux this week.
We would, however, like to show you how happy Kirsty was with her wonderful gift, and - if you haven’t seen it already - please click the link below to see us opening our own likenesses in doll form!
Love, Steph x
View attachment 2124727
She's on a mini break with her witch Phi Phi

• Haha
I love coffee, tea, herbal teas but cannot get onboard with 🧉 maté. Even lived in Argentina & Chile and just bleh. Many use it for appetite suppressant. I just think it gross & a lot of work.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
There was A LOT of empty boxes in there and I was thinking that this might be the spot she dumps all the stuff that is sent to her for the Gift Grab.
She even had the take out pizza boxes piled up in there.
What a slob!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
View attachment 2124736
Chateau Unwrapped!
2 hours ago
Hello lovely people,
Love, Steph x
View attachment 2124727
Nice picture of Kristy. But I d love a F4F voodoo doll more

• Haha
🤣🤣🤣what a sad little man…Dauphin Dubious you should probably check out Psychology Today and find yourself a good shrink…you’ve got some serious damage sweetie…empty lives make for empty people🧐🧐🧐
And empty cans make a lot of noise...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So…. I’ve been having a constructive discussion on the Chateau Facebook page under the latest video offering. It seems 50/ 50 against and agreeing with me lol! A lot to screen shot! But it’s not been deleted.
Here it is! Trying to open some eyes!
My real name so whatevs! Stalk me please!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Here it is! Trying to open some eyes!
My real name so whatevs! Stalk me please!
I went looking for it but couldn't find it.....you said it's under the first video offered or did you mean post?
And by the way, you're a better woman than I.....bless you for trying.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Gee Celine Dion never sounded better! Loved the chocking at the end. Who was playing the recorder?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I went looking for it but couldn't find it.....you said it's under the first video offered or did you mean post?
And by the way, you're a better woman than I.....bless you for trying.
Above this post I screen shot some of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.