The Chateau Diaries #235 If she blinks at 100 miles per hour, it's because she can't hide her lying eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t care about Dan the gardener’s kids or Stephanie’s scraggly flowers.

Reactions: 35
i bet she's busy right now with other things. she wil tackle this job in the evening.

Reactions: 16
Chateau De Montmagner is getting interesting if anyone's looking for something where work's getting done I know some don't like them but my word they work hard... and I don't believe she f'ks the volunteers which is refreshing...

Reactions: 29
I understand completely ........ I am Still waiting for Karma to get her and yet it just keeps rolling along for her !!
To be fair, Karma just got out of the hospital and is doing the best she can. Getting a little stronger everyday. I can’t wait for tonight’s Patreon video upload, I hope she’s feeling up to it.

Reactions: 39
Ok because I am evil and such today:

I accuse you of being.. that whatshername travel blogger who lost all her footage she took at lalande. What was her name? Candy? The young Asian woman.

Anyway, welcome back to the family.

Reactions: 31
Annalise has an Instagram account in which she, herself, publicizes her hair business! Her last post was on April 11th. She doesn't seem to post regularly there, like she does with her main account.

Reactions: 19
Ok because I am evil and such today:

I accuse you of being.. that whatshername travel blogger who lost all her footage she took at lalande. What was her name? Candy? The young Asian woman.

Anyway, welcome back to the family.
Jewelyn.
I bought this starflower butthole resin art from her Etsy shop.

Reactions: 36
Absolutely! Vent your disgust and views on the vloggers but why turn on each other? It happens with every new, or irregular, poster. I'm clearly not thick skinned enough.
Bit of a broad statement.. We don't as a rule. If someone does have a spat, meh, bad day. whatever. I feel you're derailing here. Not every group is for every person.

Reactions: 15
Hello old friend @Balmoral! I hope you were able to get somewhat back to normal! (We are 95% complete here- just waiting on our pool cage...)

Anyone interested in a SWFL Tattle meetup?

Reactions: 21
I just don't understand where Dan's money is coming from. His YouTube revenue isn't nearly enough to be his main income, and to fund renovation which I believe to be about 5 million or thereabouts.

Reactions: 20
@HalcyonOrganic ! You've tumbled my identity ! (well, in fact you didn't - you called me "Candy" !! - thank goodness for @Le Baiseur's younger memory - he of the blue nail polish ! perhaps HE is phiphi !) Jewelyn is flattering indeed: a go-go-getter, a few decades younger than I. ATM (not the money shop), I am only 75 minutes drive from you @HalcyonOrganic, not that i am a stalker or anything interesting. You, my dear, are one of my favourites here but i have so many.

Reactions: 27
I don't have a comment about Amaury working with Amaury from Ten Berghe, but I do know that kitchen/pianist Maria is very close with Amaury from Ten Berghe and his family. She has visited them often and worked there (as a volunteer perhaps?) as far back as 2019, so I really didn't find it hard to believe that Amaury and his family were there. Stephanie also toured his chateau and I guess extended an invitation that he took her up on, and they could spend time with Maria, too. I have seen them comment on each other's Instagram pages and they seem quite fond of each other.

Reactions: 25
I don’t care about Dan the gardener’s kids or Stephanie’s scraggly flowers.
The next time I go outside, I’ll take a picture of my scraggly flowers just for you. The only reason I have half a bed of scraggly irises (I think that’s what they are - I’ll post a picture when they bloom so one of our master gardeners here can tell me), and then half a bed of scraggly tulips is because the people we bought our house from 21 years ago planted them. It started out as a full bed that runs along the side of my house. However, it had weeds growing so bad that we hired a guy and he pulled out half of the good flowers along with the weeds. To be fair to him, he didn’t speak English and we didn’t speak Spanish, and there was basically a weed that had grown into a small tree that he had to dig up. So, I’ve had straggly flowers now for 20 years. They make me happy because I do not garden and when they pop up every year, it’s a surprise! They have survived on their own without me doing one thing to them for 20 years. So, not really necessary to employ 4 gardeners for successful tulip growth.

Seriously, though…her monetizing a crying kid made me so mad I haven’t even been able to get a coherent thought together about it. The things she leaves in her videos blows my mind.

Reactions: 29
I just don't understand where Dan's money is coming from. His YouTube revenue isn't nearly enough to be his main income, and to fund renovation which I believe to be about 5 million or thereabouts.
His Patreon is up there now, might even be $10K/mth

Reactions: 19
Termino venezolana para definir a mujer que le niega un tulipán a un tierno niño: LAMBUCIA!

Reactions: 8
Anyone interested in a SWFL Tattle meetup?
wouldn't that be fun? I know you have encountered @mrsp67 - and you are only 'down the road' - who else is geographically available? Obviously, the plucky (thank you again for my tile) @Jules100 , I'm only a winter dweller in SWFL, right now, i'm stalking @HalcyonOrganic - wondering just why he is so Organic?

PS Rexy, I was rather envious to read how your insurance has been so accommodating - the islanders are having problems with wind vs flood vs BS and not receiving satisfaction in reimbursements. Cars? yes. Homes - mais non. (go fund us ? )

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.