The Chateau Diaries #235 If she blinks at 100 miles per hour, it's because she can't hide her lying eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On another note, have we heard or seen anything of … Jared‘s husband since that Easter party?

Reactions: 14
Don't take it to heart. It's generally all in jest. Have a look on some of the other tattle forums... If you think this is unwelcoming you'll find some of the others downright lethal. Like swimming with sharks. By comparison this lot are pussycats.

Reactions: 26
Oh Yippeee!! We’re talking about Clara again

Seems like she’s out of her cave, so I shall go and occupy said cave a for a while… sounds very peaceful

I’m sure there’s enough reception so I can upload the Patreon video
How are you feeling this week?

Reactions: 18
Oh Yippeee!! We’re talking about Clara again

Seems like she’s out of her cave, so I shall go and occupy said cave a for a while… sounds very peaceful

I’m sure there’s enough reception so I can upload the Patreon video
Goodness. Is it that time of the week already! How time flies. Remember to keep taking it easy @Karma baby! Enjoy the bat cave and keep an eye out for Robin...

Reactions: 23
Mr Spratt had to get all of his City and Guilds and other qualifications all officially translated and stamped when he started trading independently (before that he worked on a factory assembly plumbing, line via Manpower Agency). Even me working for the agency, they will not take you on unless your comprehension and spoken French is of a certain standard as you've got to be able to take job details over the phone sometimes and your clients are going to be French.
---
Don't take it to heart. It's generally all in jest. Have a look on some of the other tattle forums... If you think this is unwelcoming you'll find some of the others downright lethal. Like swimming with sharks. By comparison this lot are pussycats.
Too right, I lurk on a couple and wouldn't dare comment.

Reactions: 22
Personally, I enjoyed when Rosie Hugh said this: I think they're trying to create the feeling of guests coming to stay at a country house or a chateau for the weekend.

No shit Sherlock! LaLande is a chateau.....where people pay to come stay for the weekend.

Rosie Hugh is quite the dim bulb!

Reactions: 29
Ahhh I see.
No wonder "Rosie" sounds like his head is so far up his

Reactions: 14
My university French professor was from Burgundy, she always referred to the black economy funding as “la liquide”.

Reactions: 16
Not to be a pest....
But come to think of it... What happened to all the bulbs she ordered and that pergola thing that was supposed to be a one of a kind, but now you can find it at Grocery Outlet and Alibaba...?

Reactions: 27
Not to be a pest....
But come to think of it... What happened to all the bulbs she ordered and that pergola thing that was supposed to be a one of a kind, but now you can find it at Grocery Outlet and Alibaba...?
Who knows, lots of things are going on but she only chooses to show what she wants, like the vintage car day that would have been better content than showing her schooling other people’s children. We haven’t seen the abomination structure they put up in the walled garden either or the cast iron furniture and metal day bed she bought for it

Reactions: 25
Here's my prediction... Amaury is going to work for the other Amaury at their beautiful chateau, why else would they have come to Fanny's? It makes no sense whatsoever, they work so hard, that was no break for them, especially the wife, watching the kids all the time in an place not designed with kids in mind. And a dinner with both Amaury's on their most engaging behaviour....
---
I can't agree. Very occasionally someone might question a newbie, but 99% of the time people on here are funny, looking to laugh, calling out bullshit on the Fanny Show and having opinions on the many unexpected relationships. To come here complaining that everyone's bullying is nonsense. You're either too sensitive, or you're trying to shut us down. We're not haters, we're just pointing out the glaringly obvious.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Him indoors the same. All his C&G qualifications and the diplomas and his degree. Like wise he worked through manpower for a while. Used to be €80 a page translation when we got that lot done! More recently for our nat.appli. I think it was €120 a page at mates rates. I think only the diehard and serious continue!

Reactions: 20
I am sure that it is not just me who is sweating in fear whenever I see Dan building his shitto, I can run a predictor of his next major injury:
- fall from scaffolding
- injury to the head by falling brick
- catching a fire

Reactions: 24
Sooooo and where have all the hidden/missing/seldomly posters been the whole time?

Is there an apocalypse coming that so many suddenly pop up again?
I've obviously missed the drama, so not sure if I am off topic, but just for me, real life is too busy to keep up with Jarvis witches but I still like to see you guys and reminiscent once in a while, it feels like coming to visit an extended family which I've gained over covid times

Reactions: 29
I'm so inconsequential, I have never been accused of being ANYone ! But, all is not lost - we are not completely ineffectual here. Just revisit, if you can muster the distaste, an early vlog of the newly hired Videographer extraordinaire and count the truly stentorian snorts assailing us. They have stopped. (phiphi, if you read here, as we know you do, please give us 4 - one for each flue, - snorty blasts, next grift grab). Congratulations tattlers.

Reactions: 27
I am also right there with Ky, I lurk once in a while but nothing changed

Reactions: 13
I am sure that it is not just me who is sweating in fear whenever I see Dan building his shitto, I can run a predictor of his next major injury:
- fall from scaffolding
- injury to the head by falling brick
- catching a fire
I do not wish him harm but he is clearly at risk every day. However, I am still a cynic enough to see the future since he's learned at the knees of his Chatelaine. Perhaps a minor injury could be embellished as major one to generate a Benoit size Go Fund Me !

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.