The Chateau Diaries #235 If she blinks at 100 miles per hour, it's because she can't hide her lying eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Michael Petherick has clearly fallen out with Our Lady Dame Fanny Four Flues because he wouldn’t be interacting with the anti SJ channels like he is doing now. I wonder if it’s a threat to SJ? That he may dish the dirt. I wonder what he knows to be having this interaction? Either way I’m loving it. I think Michael actually has the real power to take down SJ - he’s almost equal to SJ in the level of loyalty from the chateauverse fans.

Reactions: 44
I'm behind here, so if something has happened since... my apologies! But... WHERE IS CLARA? What are the theories? What's going on!
My theory. Clara was in the supermarket and saw the tulips being purchased. Unaware she had been seen, she reported this on here. This finally gave the chateau the proof they needed that it was her - or him. A visit to her home from MP followed, threatening to out her here and threatening legal action for libel, saying they had taken advice and they had enough proof that Clara had not used the word "allegedly" enough. This was followed by a cease and desist letter. Clara, not enjoying the wealth and resources that the chateau does has taken fright and decided to keep silent. Looking her in the cellar is a metaphor. Snorts has boasted through his evil twin persona that she has been silenced forever because he cannot help himself. I have no insider knowledge. But time will tell.

Reactions: 28
Would be good for him to move somewhere else. Maybe Benoit would like a extra pair of hands helping until his hands heal?? If you are reading here Natty or Amoury seriously consider reaching out to Benoit as you need to get away from La lande

Reactions: 21
Well...I'm 70 years old and in poor health so I'll leave detailed instructions for my daughters to come on here (as well as other sites like my farm game...LOL) to tell everyone when I pass away. I don't go on Facebook much, maybe once every couple of weeks, if that...but my daughters will go on there as well. It would be impossible for Tattle Life to be able to tell if a person has just left and not come back or if they have passed away. But it's something to think about.

Reactions: 14
Dana? Is that who you mean?
Isn’t she older than Dan?
I thought she had a grown son?
maybe not...
I’ve never known too much about her actually...
So carry on....
Dana is older than Dan and yes she had a grown son. There was the awkward double 'date' with Stef and her son, er I mean Phi Phi, and Dana and her son when they went to a restaurant. I think both the boys had the kiddy's meal!

Reactions: 28
If her cover was blown and she's been cut off from Lalande, wouldn't she just come here and let us know the jig was up?

Reactions: 38
Clara Burnside has been used as phi phi’s assumed identity, to post comments: Ky noted thcomment in February, 2023:

[IMG alt="KyBourbon"]https://media3.tattle.life/data/avatars/m/262/262807.jpg?1657219101[/IMG]
KyBourbon
VIP Member

Feb 13, 2023
Interesting comment from the latest Cadeaux vlog…I looked up ”mesonges” and it means “lying” in English. Clara Burnside? Interesting name!

Reactions: 19
Teabag’s latest IG pic especially for @HalcyonOrganic he’s cutting a fine figure these days
He does look good here . Went and had a look at comfortops as they were on the bottom of your instagram pic and found these under the sock section!!! Maybe Phi Phi needs some. Anyone want to send some to the gift grab? They're call show off socks.

Reactions: 22
I really think she’s spent the lion share of the Patreon dosh. Between all the purchases, Squirrel feed and travel along with spreading it around for salaries I think she’s blown through about €1.5 million. Coincidentally that’s about the minimum I also think it would take to replace the lake and address the falling farmhouse’s structural issues. I can’t see an engineer or architect willing to stake their reputation on any work if the lake isn’t repaired and refilled first. Without that the heap really will become a heap as the structure has now been undermined with subsidence. This doesn’t account for all the finish work required to get the interiors back up to standard. That’s probably close to €750,000-1.25 million. Yes she gets AdSense revenue, but like falling patron numbers she’s reduced that revenue stream by producing less vlogs. Fanny has probably always been profligate whenever she could access cash. Prior to her windfall Isabelle held the pursestrings, tightly at that! She had to rely on her male coterie to fund any shortfalls. Now that she’s flush all of her worst instincts have come into play, and she’s got plenty of those.

Reactions: 30
Meeanwhiiile in the state that sounds like an Italien herb:

Becky! Is repairing a clock while she likes to look at a big … chicken..

Reactions: 12
Dana is older than Dan and yes she had a grown son. There was the awkward double 'date' with Stef and her son, er I mean Phi Phi, and Dana and her son when they went to a restaurant. I think both the boys had the kiddy's meal!

Reactions: 20
"Absolution and Atonement" - sounds like a former monk to me.

Maybe her Mum's sick and tired of her moping around... Get her back out in the world and off her doorstep
Mum has moved on after her separation or divorce from Marie’s father. Mum remarried several years ago, and has a new husband and children with him. I think she doesn't have the time or patience to deal with Marie anymore. Mum is busy with her new family.
---
One angry face reaction, no guesses needed for who gave that
Is HarrI Hanni?

Reactions: 12
Somehow did we all forget that Dan escaped to the dumpy Shittoo to be foot loose and fancy free meanwhile leaving his partner and children living in a one step up from a hovel. Hiding the situation to not piss off his fans.
The women who ever they may be knew he was in a relationship and what makes it worse most pretending to be her friend. They broke girl code.
They do however all deserve each other.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
You should write crime novels!!

Reactions: 25
Ok…can someone please point me to the video and approximate time where Stephanie tells the child they can’t have a tulip? And offers dandelions instead? I can’t find it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.