The Chateau Diaries #216 Never interfere with an enemy in the process of destroying herself - Sun Tzu

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she has had her lips cheeks and possibly nose done since the Oli Q and A and it is not a good look. If anyone can get a screen granb from the Oli Q and A she has had significant work done. She is having so much botox she is getting a brow ridge, shame she was pretty not so much now
Fanny is having filler put in....... many go overboard with it .

Reactions: 11
From gift grab Fanny quotes a book "people should dance and make love more to sweat the evil from their body." Phi Phi says "I will get that embroidered on a pillow for you" what the F***

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
OMG..... just swept through Nic Tightpants vlog ..... so boring , even his little dog fell asleep !!! 😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Dan's 'wellies' are known as rigger boots.
They are steel capped safety boots with reinforcement for the ankle, top and lower foot.

Reactions: 17
Interesting comment from the latest Cadeaux vlog…I looked up ”mesonges” and it means “lying” in English. Clara Burnside? Interesting name! 🤔

3DB5839F-3A8B-472A-AAEC-A6B41F31DCFD.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
From gift grab Fanny quotes a book "people should dance and make love more to sweat the evil from their body." Phi Phi says "I will get that embroidered on a pillow for you" what the F***
Good grief!

She must have a lot of evil in that body because she certainly isn’t getting any actual sex from the Sycophant Gay Twink (- unless of course you count the fingering on non-manicure days).

When can everyone just stop pretending this is an actual romantic sexual relationship???? The Dowager gets more d*ck than her Floor Scrubber daughter!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
On today's GAG, SJ said there are only six people staying at her farmhouse at the moment. So, why wouldn't she let Dan stay in an empty room if she were a genuine friend? She can help him save forty euros per night, so he can take more spending trips to Brico!

But, who are the six?
Stephanie, PhiPhimodo, Natzi, Armoire, Pavlina and.....Sabina?

That would be Dan The Banned.
He Who Is On The Outs.
He has been back at the HMN at least five times in his and CD vlogs over the last few weeks.
In today's vlog he was using the digger to excavate an area not far from the chapel.

Reactions: 12
On today's GAG, SJ said there are only six people staying at her farmhouse at the moment. So, why wouldn't she let Dan stay in an empty room if she were a genuine friend? She can help him save forty euros per night, so he can take more spending trips to Brico!

But, who are the six?
Stephanie, PhiPhimodo, Natzi, Armoire, Pavlina and.....Sabina?

In one vlog she said there was 19 bedrooms so even if half were crumbling down there would still be room oh no Dan outstayed his usefulness and can't come back

Reactions: 11
just wanted to post and quickly say happy valentines day to my favourite 15 menopausal hags. I love you all! And I'm sure Fanny is wishing us a happy unvalentines day! harbumbug!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
He knows how to break a scone but not how to hold one or put jam on it!
Please someone find him a boyfriend.
I’ve done all I can for him. I posted the sugar daddy website but he’s left it too late. His best hope is to find a finishing school that’ll take him on. He could teach charm perhaps?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
it' his favourite card because of his grandfather. :rolleyes: :sick:
I have no idea what you are talking about and I have no intention of putting myself through the excruciating boredom of rewatching any of Fanny's vlogs. But if you are discussing which card is Phillipa's favourite one I can answer that. It's Fanny's credit card and the reason is obvious.
Now I'm getting back to work. I couldn't resist.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
just wanted to post and quickly say happy valentines day to my favourite 15 menopausal hags. I love you all! And I'm sure Fanny is wishing us a happy unvalentines day!
Awe thank you , you are the only one wishing me a Happy VDay and the same to you :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I imagine him at school, with thick glasses on , he has a squint….long short’s slightly chaffing, big heavy rucksack very disorganised, his shoe laces undone, but an excellent time keeper who does all his homework and honest with good morals.What does he see in Fanny!?
I can see that she had a hand in persuading him in the madness of buying that place in Spain. Look Ollie how much I can make on patron you can do it etc. Except he has a full time job, a partner and two children . Fanny has an income with out vlogging and a crew if staff paid to help .
I think Ollie is a very loyal person to his friends . . . probably blind to their faults.
I also think Ollie and Camilla's decision to move to Spain was their's alone . . . but their involvement in Patreon was encouraged by Steph.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.