Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lyna

VIP Member
TorontoGWM said:

So far I hate their kitchen. Hate the tile. I dislike 4 inch square tile stacked.

It took me a while to figure why I didn't like their kitchen and it's the kitchen counter. It looks like a cheap, thin 1970's beige vinyl countertop. It appears dirty and dull against the white tiles and the grey cabinets. They should have splashed some cash on white granite counter tops with shades of grey veins running the the surface and installed them with a waterfall edge.
View attachment 2114018
We installed that same counter in our kitchen with a waterfall. The installers did a magnificent job matching each seam and piece perfectly. It cost us a small fortune but it was so worth it. The slab guy kindly gave us a nice discount, because when he called me to give me the quote, I was at school. The number still made me wince... So, so, so, worth it though...

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Summerbaby

VIP Member
Ohhhhhhhh grilled goat cheese!!!
:m:m:m:m:m:m:m
How about grilled goat cheese with a strip of roasted red pepper and a tin sprinkle of minced basil, on a very small bed of mesclun for some green, that has been lightly tossed with a vinaigrette.
:love::love::love::love::love::love:

Or what about sautéed mushrooms, mixed with little bit of cream fraiche, small sprinkle of tarragon and cracked pepper, smothering a slice of toast.
I have done this as a veggie main with a fried egg on top. TDF!!!
View attachment 2121925
*not my picture...

The starter was an insult. I don't go in for the kitschy tied carrots thing and the roasted pepper mush looked like it came right out of a diaper :poop:
Not to mention, my mother in law always served the salad after the main dish and before the cheese course. Every. Single. Day.

Fish ok, still dubious about the vanilla (not my favorite flavor) but why was flipper flopped over all of the vegetables. What were they hiding??
And hard passed to undercooked green beans, boiled potatoes flaking on the plate. ??? and no tomato with fish... :sick: Can't do it... Makes the fish come alive for me...

Where is the cheese course!?! Who goes to France and doesn't over do it on the wine, cheese, and bread. Cheese course is the main reason I will sit through a meal.

The dessert was pretty. But do you want to fuss with that? How do you cut into it without all the puff pastry flying about... Too many flavors. Why lemon lime jelly? Too much going on... I don't want to fight with my food.

If the strawberries are sweet they can stand alone. The puff pastry basket while cutie gimmicky fussy mussy, dries up the dish. Ask me how I know...
K.I.S.S.
Strawberries tossed with Grand Marnier, minced mint or lemon verbena, with a dollop of cream. But then they'd have to spring for a second basket of berries... And part with a tablespoon or two of GM...

Maria does a nice job, but again not for 50 euro...

Yeah the gold cutlery. Please! That :poop: is tacky. Sterling or plate or stainless... And line up the forks dude!!! Mr. Carson would have conniptions!!!

Please! If you must use colored glasses, at least have the same colored glasses all around. It screams you bought them on clearance and there weren't enough to dress the table.

Phi got it 1/4 right with the MoP dessert fork and knife, even though traditionally those are to eat fresh fruit or candied fruit. But will someone please tell me why the knife and fork are on the same side?????
The only fork that goes on the right is the cocktail/oyster fork.
Dessert fork and dessert spoon at 12 o'clock where I come from...

And the recital thing... Sense and Sensibility called, they want their piano back.
From what I viewed, the piano recital was 3/4 of the entire Patreon vlog - and that was the edited version! WTAF. Maria is ok, but, not that good! I would have been bored witless after 5 mins! :rolleyes: o_O
My advice to Maria would be, stay away from the HMN, concentrate on getting yourself a" real" job with longer term future career prospects! You must know that you are worth far more than washing dishes. ❤

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Boleyn sister

Fanny now has real issues. She is scraping the barrel for content and Natti and Amaury moving to their "little house" (note how she said that so snidely in a passive way) brings up multiple issues for her. 1) They are the only two who show a modicum of care to guests and a successful B nB operation only works if you have people on hand 24/7 to deal with any niggles. There is no way she will be there as she is going to want to travel, so who will care for guests 2) It shows cracks have appeared in her relationship with the cousin who I believe has patience but it has more than been tested. She has run that man into the ground treating him like a slave to fix even the tiniest issue and wasting his talent. If she had played it differently she would have got a team of trades in to help him and be way forward on jobs. I think Cuz now sees Fanny as we do there is not a loving relationship there it is actually quite frosty. 3) Her patreon numbers are steadily falling questions are coming up again under patreon flog. There is very little life love and laughter if it was that Cuz would not be leaving. Fanny now has literally no cast to provide interesting content. Snorts is death to viewing figures, Marie is going to lose it this season because she will be doing everything. Kirsty and husband are boring as is Pavlina so Fanny you need to regroup and fast. I suspect Marie Wiik will be back very soon for the season. I also suspect even super fans will not be happy with B n B accommodation this year the place is an utter shambles. She has no consideration that these are peoples annual holiday and they are looking forward to it and it is expensive to come from America. She has had months to get the room ship shape, but no just a measly coat of white emulsion will do. Surely people are going to see these rooms could have been prepped much earlier. Lalande is like the Marie Celeste at this point.
fanny will try to solve it by hitching up the greek cook-pianist with some hardworking local guy (who that might be...not sure yet) so she has a reason to stay and do all the work required
when she wanted there someone she always find them a friend or a partner, even cuz had dan as his bestie and she encouraged his relationship with nutty becuase she thought that they will take care of the shittoville while she will be travelling and they just pulled the rug from under her... I love it, nutty had the most patience, she waited until she scored the homeboy and cound leave, soon she will be preggy and no weekend shifts for her ever.... grandparents next door so she will be preggo couple more times and will become stay at home chatelane hersef

Last edited:
  • Haha

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member
Oh yes, I had forgotten how Ma Petherick (Sherrie) jumps onto the keyboard for her son! She used to delete all the “negative comments” (aka legitimate questions) on Michael’s vlogs years ago…but she finally stopped when even Ma couldn’t defend what he was doing. You’re right…it’s probably Sherrie. If you send dick pics, I’m sure she’ll pass them along to Teabag! 😆 Please carbon copy @HalcyonOrganic 🤗
I have my pride, I have my dignity, and I am proud to have a high level of maturity that I

Something tells me Dan and Pheeph practiced some swordplay while DP
thihihihi

• Haha

vitanova

VIP Member
Here is a fun comment by a very sensitive Phi Phi aka Caroline Gooder in the chateau unwrapped comments:

Liesa Villandre

1 day agoPhillip found a gravy train. I like Stephanie and wish she would go back to the beginning stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/create_channel?upsell=comment_reply

View attachment 2120626Chateau Chat
1 day ago@Liesa Villandre, you are right, Philip hit the jackpot! Stephanie is never going back. She’s only going to continue doing less and less. Making more and more excuses. Such a shame, how much more successful could she be if she actually restored the chateau and followed through on her promises?View attachment 2120627

https://www.youtube.com/create_channel?upsell=comment_reply

View attachment 2120628
caroline gooder
4 hours agoYou’re wrong, Philip IS the gravy train. He’s young, extremely good looking and has a bright future ahead of him.

https://www.youtube.com/create_channel?upsell=
---
"she" will get "herself" a brain aneurisma

Last edited:

C'est moi

VIP Member
That will be one of her new segments in videos. What surprises did Amaury and Ñutty bring for her from the local boulangerie?
One of Molly's turds sandwiched between two pieces of cardboard. A little known local delicacy to fanny's village/town :LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick

Abuela

Chatty Member
Hello fellow Tattlers.
This is a well and truly off CD topic, but have been watching Below Deck Mediterranean the past couple of days. Can't find a thread here on TL, (more than happy to be re-directed, obviously!) and to ask my question there..
BUT, do the crew of any of these super boats actually get paid a salary outside of their "tips"?
Hell, their tips are extraordinary in any event. Simply just wondering? :unsure:
I 100% know that someone here will know the answer. TIA. ❤
DR Google answered...Cast members on Below Deck not only make their salary for doing their job on the boat, but they also make a fee for appearing in the series. Not only does the crew on Below Deck get paid for their designated job, but they also receive a fee for appearing in the reality series.

• Heart

RubyT

According to Clara, he is not a very nice person off camera and can have a bad temper. He also helps Cuz do some of her dirty work, e.g., setting up Ian the builder and going along with her lies and schemes on camera. He also seems to have a penchant for mommy substitute/ domineering/ mean/ controlling women.
Who is Clara ? Sorry I’m still newish and plodding my way along

• Haha

Beachgirl

VIP Member
Off topic post. A friend sent this clip to me of 13-year-old student Malakai Bayoh singing Pie Jesu for the panel of Britain's Got Talent about 5 days ago. I don’t know if his voice will change soon but he sings in the 963 HZ frequency which is known as the “frequency of divine harmony” and “the God note.” His voice is very spiritual and worth a listen. You will be amazed by his voice. Click and enjoy.

I just remembered this video from years ago. I have attached a YouTube video from a decade ago where a tape of a small church choir practice of 7 people caught the voice of angels singing hallelujah along with the choir in the background when they played their choir practice tape back after rehearsals. You can use your own discernment to decide the validity of the tape. Compare the tone and frequency with that of the 13 year old above. It is tabbed to start when the choir is singing. Listen for about a minute or so and you can hearing the voices in the background.

I found another video featuring him. I hope his voice doesn’t break too soon.

• Heart