Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shatcho shiek

VIP Member
Their biggest problem???? Well besides messiness, they can’t get anything done. They are a lot of talk.

View attachment 2117712

I dont know didnt watch this one but I like them because she does her best even with a stuffed up back I believe she has had a fusion operation. And they do it mostly on there own with kids not a team of volunteers slaves although they need the help the most. A bit annoyed how they don't have any common sense with F4F and continue to keep her in there chateau verse I did think more highly of them than that.

Reactions: 11

M&MsMom

VIP Member
I LOVE watching Homeworthy on YouTube! And, funny enough, I watched this episode about 2 months ago!
Same here - I try to never miss an episode! I always feel like I hit the jackpot when both the interiors and the people who live in them are interesting!

• Heart

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
No “ family business” would keep step-daddy away for 4 months from the chateau and all of the work. Very fishy.

2870B80B-3567-4C81-8E92-95F1FC43A1D5.png

Summerbaby

VIP Member
I think Maria was hampered and at a definite disadvantage with that old piano. It is not horrendously out of tune but the sound from it is as refined as that coming from any old piano that used to be found in pubs in the 40’s and 50’s.
Her cooking is adequate but nothing exceptional, it is on a par with a lot of home cooking and not the standard I would expect for fine dining at £50 a head.
God, I sound like an old 45 record - grinding away, out of tune in this day and age! BUT, if Maria were my daughter, I would be so upset that she decides to spend so much time at the HMN, ultimately just being used by Stephanie Jarvis et al. What exactly does Maria hope to gain from the connection - God forbid, not another delusional YTber in the making!
What exactly is she gaining from the connection, not high earnings?
OK, E50 for a 3 course dinner with wine included, might just be acceptable, especially as there are no other local restaurants nearby. BUT, is wine included, who the hell really knows? :unsure:
And, Philip wearing a beanie whilst being a waiter and, then, a guest = 🤮 No self respecting B&B/restaurant on this earth would tolerate that garb!
Would love to know what the HMN's B&B guests really feel about him. :LOL:;)

Last edited:

Imperious Me

VIP Member
And well, Cuz and Nutti got tired of the cold and living in the shit, so they packed their bags and left behind the dump, where snort is the authentic queen, for now. The only good thing about today's flog was when Pavlina and Maria insulted snort in Russian (surely they didn't say anything flattering of her very gay outfit) for the first time a table set on Lalande looked cute, obviously, snort didn't put it on. Of the rest, pure inconsequential shit.
Is he sticking his bum out? Why is he standing like that?

• Haha
Reactions: 10

lyna

VIP Member
IN Fanny's patreon flog she said the plates were from her wedding list and she only got 6. See Fanny has never had any close or real friends who only gets six plates.
Have you see the price of this china???

Fanny farts higher than her ass...

• Haha

Summerbaby

VIP Member
This is what I noticed (aside from the comment mentioned earlier that Natti/Amaury said that "when they buy their own home.........", which means they are renting) - the trees! No noticeable leaves yet? So very odd.
Can't even remember what kind of trees they are. Anyone remember?
In the UK, my young trees are all now just coming into blossom - no leaves yet! Another week or so! That is the norm!
BUT, I feel that the HMN may be a few weeks ahead of where I am based in the UK. Therefore hoping that early frosts didn't do any damage to their growth this year. Who really knows? :unsure:

• Heart
Hello fellow Tattlers.
This is a well and truly off CD topic, but have been watching Below Deck Mediterranean the past couple of days. Can't find a thread here on TL, (more than happy to be re-directed, obviously!) and to ask my question there..
BUT, do the crew of any of these super boats actually get paid a salary outside of their "tips"?
Hell, their tips are extraordinary in any event. Simply just wondering? :unsure:
I 100% know that someone here will know the answer. TIA. ❤
I am a Below Decks geek. Yes they get a salary as well.as tips. They also do.like comic con meet ups. Colin from.sailing yacht has a great you tube channel. Sailing Parlay revival, he does the show for money, as he and friends are sailing around the world. ... Below deck adventure goes to Norway and Croatia. I love to watch, not only the drama but the beautiful places I will never see in person. I happen to be a Captain Glenn fan or the absolute hunk Captain Jason. from Below Deck down under. I would take orders from him anyday. 🛥🛳⛵⚓🏝🏝🏝

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Fennelbug

VIP Member
They've moved out but he was there till very late while they did everything at the last minute before the B & Bs arrived and then they were there again this Sunday. It will, no doubt, carry on like that so they might as well have stayed put!
How can anyone leave so much undone until the last minute? Fanny seems to think it's all very amusing but it's so unprofessional. She was shrieking loudly and manically. I wonder if she has meds for her manic episodes but forgets to take them.
I would absolutely hate to sleep in a room smelling of fresh paint. And why do they never completely finish a project? The Marquis' apartment was supposed to have been finished ages ago but there were still things left undone. If they completed everything at the time, there wouldn't be last minute panic. She must be a laughing stock with the other B & B chateaux owners who take their roles seriously.
Now, poor Nathan is having to repair electrical disasters as well as being a heating and plumbing expert. I hope he gets paid extra for extra work.
I doubt it

Reactions: 9
Off topic post. A friend sent this clip to me of 13-year-old student Malakai Bayoh singing Pie Jesu for the panel of Britain's Got Talent about 5 days ago. I don’t know if his voice will change soon but he sings in the 963 HZ frequency which is known as the “frequency of divine harmony” and “the God note.” His voice is very spiritual and worth a listen. You will be amazed by his voice. Click and enjoy.

Here’s Malakai’s voice after his balls drop 🤣 BTCD 🚪🚪❤

• Haha

C'est moi

VIP Member
I could never have done that.
[/QUOTE]
Did you have a lovely, relaxed weekend? Hope the peacock alarm wasn't too annoying at 5am...