The Chateau Diaries #234 LieLande you'd have to be mad to work there, just a coincidence that everyone is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, now that Armoire and Nutty are moving into their little, little house (it’s so little, really), PhiPhi is one step closer to realizing his dream…taking over the farmhouse and turning it into a gay B&B brothel…officially.

He’s already commissioned the new signage for the front gate! 😆

IMG_5098.jpeg

IMG_5099.jpeg

IMG_2329.jpeg

IMG_5102.jpeg

IMG_5103.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I hear you ladies, I’m restoring my house myself as well, except for electrical which legally we have to get a licensed electrician to do, and complicated plumbing. Everything else I do myself, backbreaking but incredibly satisfying and I do a better job than tradies.
You might like Johanna then . . . one of my faves.
She is as good as any man on the tools.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Since Annemarie moved all his equipment to France I suspect he is keeping minimal at the shitoo now that he doesn't live there. I wouldn't trust anyone with it! While parents buying the place makes sense I would think they rented if they found a good set up. I don't see this to be the area they choose to live long long term. But if they couldn't find a good rental, maybe the parents did help by buying.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Amazing she was supposedly there for Gerry's Birthday in two days with him she managed a couple of burgers. We are led to believe she only had two days with Pott's but look at what they did, quad bikes, camel rides, cookery courses ummm who did you go to Dubai for Fanny

I guess they didn't sleep much...

:m :m :m :m
:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:
😝😝😝😝😝

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How bad must it be at Lalande for Amaury & Natti to leave. Free housing & most everything else that goes along with it are hard to walk away from. The reality of living there in that situation must be worse than we imagine and we all think it’s pretty terrible.
I doubt it was free, even Selmar had to pay after he'd worked for free for 2 years... Family or not, she's proven she will work anyone willing into the ground, except Snorts for whatever reason. So what Amaury and Nattie were paying in rent will go pretty far in paying a mortgage back to his parents, (no doubt they fronted it), for a cheap fixer upper in that area of France... We already know it's in the middle of nowhere..
---
I feel bad for Molly☹Nati is even jealous of an adorable elderly dog- RULES for a 10 year old beloved animal-evil stepmother!
What happened with Nutti and Molly then? I'm out of that loop..

Reactions: 19
Ö had to look that up! Hahaha
I think support squirrel looks more like an ant eater with that big old shnoozle!
I couldn't catch what she said right before she said Taras Bulba...
It was something like he had a something Hashem (???) and Taras Bulba thing going...??
All I caught was Taras Bulba...

If anyone can figure it out, I'll be your best friend...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Next year Maria should be in charge for the easter weekend. This lady rocks.
I'd say give this woman the position of Project Manager for the renovation of the Dump !!!
Maria would Get It Done!!! ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I doubt it was free, even Selmar had to pay after he'd worked for free for 2 years... Family or not, she's proven she will work anyone willing into the ground, except Snorts for whatever reason. So what Amaury and Nattie were paying in rent will go pretty far in paying a mortgage back to his parents, (no doubt they fronted it), for a cheap fixer upper in that area of France... We already know it's in the middle of nowhere..
---

What happened with Nutti and Molly then? I'm out of that loop..
I don't remember the word-for-word of it, but in the Patreon video Natti and Amaury were talking about Molly's adjustment to moving into the new house. It appeared that Natti was setting all sorts of ground rules about where Molly could go within the house.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Just because... PhiPhimodo always gets everything wrong.
#EgyptInMemoriam💔 #DedicatedToBadFashionChoices
Parasol PhiPhi.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Am sorry to see that his brush with death hasn't made him a more humble person. "this thousand euro per night room"
We get it - you're rich, witch!
It's gauche to talk about stuff like that. Get some real class and I'll be impressed.
And here's a clue: real class doesn't always equate to how much money you spend.
Two words (one name): Michael Morrison. :ROFLMAO:

Dubey sounds just like the kind of hooman that would gravitate toward Stephanie. He isn't too different from the Californians at Puy Vidal whose idea of the French lifestyle is so detached from reality. They may reside in France but they still live like tourists!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Bon weekend I'm out on the VIP terrace already, in sunny Brittany. They've only got a bloody peacock here making a racket, luckily not right outside our room.
20230421_160058.jpg
20230421_153946.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I am amazed he has taken Nutti with him. If he had any sense, he would have left her right where she was. He may be free of Fanny, but Natti will still be beside him every minute of his day, suffocating him. I think his long term plan will be to continue to work at the chateau but also to find work elsewhere. He will confine himself to projects that require skill. The prospect of making hundreds of radiator covers whilst having a pink phone in your face and listening to Fanny squawk and Snorts snort would drive anyone to distraction.
---

For someone who said at the start that she never went outside and had no interest in gardening, she has changed her tune. Now she has money to spend, and is treated like a VIP in the gardens - actually getting into the "garden rooms" themselves, it makes a great a day out for sure.
Fanny said you had to use a little imagination to envision the new 'garden room with an entry' in the Jardin Anglais.
I'm pretty creative and have a good imagination, but I can't envision anything dead twigs in a mudpit/rock pile in Fanny's back garden.

What doesn't take any imagination to see is Fanny continuing to grift Grannies while she strings out invisible renovations.
Too bad Fanny's patron's don't take off their rose coloured glasses and see Fanny for the fraud she really is.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Just because... PhiPhimodo always gets everything wrong.
#EgyptInMemoriam💔 #DedicatedToBadFashionChoices
View attachment 2117056
duck! That's dreadful!! Both Snorts and the 89 UK Euro entry!!!

Did they get nul point? They bleeping deserved it. Pardon my French.
---
Bon weekend I'm out on the VIP terrace already, in sunny Brittany. They've only got a bloody peacock here making a racket, luckily not right outside our room.View attachment 2117079.View attachment 2117083
Fear not @JackSpratt they're programmed for a 5am wake-up call right outside your window. Have a wonderful weekend x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Over on Bordeaux Life, Edd the Mysogynist and Anna went out for a drive in their Tesla across the Bordeaux countryside looking for property to purchase. All they need is 5 Acres of land with a view, maybe with some vines, on which they can build.

I don't watch them anymore, but did their $2m Euro property on the outskirts of Bordeaux sell?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.