The Chateau Diaries #234 LieLande you'd have to be mad to work there, just a coincidence that everyone is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG.......... I have just woken up on my side of the World to be greeted by Heide and a very strange feminine Cowboy !
I do think they found a bomb in the moat and exploded it in the old Jardin Anglais.......what a bomb sight that is !
So Nasty Natti has "eloped" with Bun Boy to a secret hideaway of their own!!
I bet they were so glad to get out of LaLaLande into a place with HEAT !!!
---
On a more boring note, I too thought Armoury had a child with an ex partner. I wonder why
I sort of remember that being mentioned too ....... long time ago .

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
So Maria speaking truisms when LaJarvis was saying oh your Easter is so much better. Maria:”It just takes organization and delegating”
Then when Fanny was speaking to Davey about the plantings she said “realistically we need to look at low maintenance instead of costs” What! An acknowledgment of the lack of care and garden management

Reactions: 39
I had a good laugh when they were all sitting around the table and Amaury from Castle Ten Berghe brought out his heavy duty magnet. He talked about finding a cannonball in his moat with it and then decided not to go exploring with it anymore, so he put it on his truck or car's interior roof and uses it as a coat hook.....out of nowhere, you hear someone in this very made-up posh, fake British accent yell "chan-de-lier......". I swear, the only thing missing was the word "darling" after he said "chandelier". It was Philip and no one responded to it. I think it sounded really loud because he was sitting next to Stephanie and her mic was probably closest to him. What a poser. He just makes my skin crawl.

And what, pray tell, did the little wannabe eat during that Orthodox Easter lunch? It was very heavy on dairy and the way the vlog was edited, you never once saw what he was eating!

Reactions: 36
How bad must it be at Lalande for Amaury & Natti to leave. Free housing & most everything else that goes along with it are hard to walk away from. The reality of living there in that situation must be worse than we imagine and we all think it’s pretty terrible.

Reactions: 58
It was Cameron, Nick's assistant, not Dan . . . who was in charge of the burn off.
My bad. All those skinny white guys with beards look alike to me. I can’t tell one hipster from another. I jumped to the conclusion that it was Dan because I expect him to do something precarious like that. I was also fast forwarding.

Reactions: 26
OH.MY.FUCKING.GOD!!
Snorts drew on his " hair liner" too straight.
But I am sure he will read up on that and become an expert!

Incidentally. You know how there are Elvis sitings? Well, George Michael has been helping ol' DTM at his shell of an abode! Amazing! It "literally" blew my mind!!

Reactions: 15
Amaury is a man, with man skills, interests and instincts... Snorts is.... not.

Reactions: 29
It’s still going to suck for Anne Marie. Now, he’ll have a house and yard of his own to take care of. He’ll spend time commuting every day. He will get called over at all hours and have to commute twice in one day when that happens.
And apparently he is the designated cook! As others have asked what the hell does Natty do!

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
And apparently he is the designated cook! As others have asked what the he’ll does Natty do!
I feel bad for MollyNati is even jealous of an adorable elderly dog- RULES for a 10 year old beloved animal-evil stepmother!

Reactions: 28
They're enacting 'Orthodox Easter', I believe they sacrifice a squirrel for dinner, so watch till the end...

Reactions: 20
They are going to meet up at the Chelsea Flower Show again which is a total joke because she still doesn’t have a garden and hasn’t installed any of the shit from last year yet. She is such a waste of space

Reactions: 32
I feel bad for MollyNati is even jealous of an adorable elderly dog- RULES for a 10 year old beloved animal-evil stepmother!
Nasty Ñutty is an all around crappy person to be mean to an elderly animal.

I wonder if their new little house was furnished by Amaury’s parents.

Reactions: 24
well I for one wouldn’t like to spend my hard earned dosh to stay in a building site !
If you booked a package holiday and arrived to the hotel under works I’m sure you would complain and ask to be moved - I know I would as I have before now ! Unbelievable they still doing B&B under these circumstances

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.