The Chateau Diaries #232 Daffodils are not the only micro thing at the shatto

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe you would like to rephrase "I will be your fanny". In English English it has a whole other connotation!
Ha ha ha, just think Merkin

I'm so sorry, I just couldn't help myself. Can't stop laughing.
---
Well I am SO gobsmacked that Puy Vidal think that tit resembles any type of intelligent life form. I had high hopes for them and they've really gone and shot themselves in the foot. Hitting the unsubscribe button.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
They're playing Palet, works on the same principle a boules/petanque but for this version you're throwing cast iron discs onto a lead scoreboard. It's a big thing here in the Vendee.

Reactions: 16
Then there's this one. I mean, just what the absolute f*ck? The post, meh. But then she tagged Kirsty. If Kirsty's not offended, I'll be offended for her.
i saw this, it was . and she also tagged maman isabel. as fellow fatshamer?

Reactions: 19
@JackSpratt Well I am SO gobsmacked that Puy Vidal think that tit resembles any type of intelligent life form. I had high hopes for them and they've really gone and shot themselves in the foot. Hitting the unsubscribe button.

I am also puzzled. I don’t watch their vlogs but I did watch the one where the father and other sister were packing up to leave America to live in France. From that I was under the impression that the father was an intelligent thinker by the nature of his work. I must be wrong as if he was he would see that smugmug is a clueless twat and surely tell the family to not bother with him. Baffling.

Reactions: 24
I’ve not watched it yet but from y what you say it sounds just like another day at Lie Lande. He has a wicked sense of humour.
---
Its like when your normal trash day is Tuesday, but Monday was a holiday so they are a day behind and your trash has to sit there an extra day.
Or where I live they still collect on a bank holiday but around 5am so I miss it.

Reactions: 16
Lots of Easter catching up to do as sadly my son 19 lost one of his Friends in a car crash at the weekend and he has Aspergers and not really knowing how to handle this it’s going to be a hard journey !

Reactions: 39
Proving once and for all that Snorts has no taste, he thinks the "autumnal" cannabis wallpaper will look good candle lit. It will too! If you use it to roll a joint.

Reactions: 27
I thought Lalande Kirsty's surname was Wyld, as her Youtube channel is called Wyld in France, so maybe this other Kirsty is one of BG's cronies.

Reactions: 15
Brenda is a buffoon and full of her own self importance and has banished tons of people from her pages if they say any iota of truth and not gushing comments for Fanny I really don’t understand her self perceived relationship : friendship with Fanny

Reactions: 18
Lots of Easter catching up to do as sadly my son 19 lost one of his Friends in a car crash at the weekend and he has Aspergers and not really knowing how to handle this it’s going to be a hard journey !
Oh how tragic I am so sorry to hear this xxxxx

Reactions: 21
It's getting fixed...

Reactions: 14
Money. He doesn't have to invest into either buying or renting a new place. He doesn't expect to be present in his main residence for a good part of the year, so what makes more financial sense: use a place which you have already paid for as your main residence or spend more money on renting or buying a new one when you won't get much use of it?

Reactions: 18
VOM ALERT

Ange Bradley
2h
You mustn’t get so overtired, darling!! I’m booked to come to Lalande on the 28th of this month!!!!! All the way from Australia. It’s. complete dream. See you soon! Xx

Samantha Doorbar

34min
It’s lovely to see what everyone is doing and how happy they all are. I dream of coming back all the time. Maybe next year. I am do my English Upholstery Masterclass at the moment. When I visit again I could teach Philip how to upholster a chair.

Reactions: 22
The man behind them . . . especially the second pic . . . his expression . . . he's thinking what the hell are those boots on Philip.
How many days has mancub worn those dungarees and jumper? You'll have to prise them off him soon.

Reactions: 26
I don't think he means it in a literal (stalking) sense, just follow her with his eyes, or follow up how she's doing in life...

Hopefully he's doing well, after the infertility and divorce...
Seems to be, has a new partner, new job, sees his family etc

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.