The Chateau Diaries #231 Liar land the land of Liars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still stand by my theory that Mmakhotso's death is not proven. Surely Villoti would have press release or something. The silence speaks volumes to me.

Reactions: 16
Looks who’s ready to “party” at the shitto for Easter. I guess this 100 stars chick didn’t get the memo to stay off the social medias at the shitto.

Attachments

Reactions: 22
From Behind the Chateau Door's comment section. Mummy Stef must have taken over replying and PhiPhil sent to his room!

No sunshine

8 hours ago
@Bela Bells I was a patron, and deleted my account because of Caroline! So she made me a favour!

caroline gooder
6 hours ago
@No sunshine I don’t remember you but sorry…I guess.

No sunshine
5 hours ago
@caroline gooder you don’t remember me because you have offended so many people, and Stephanie just shuts everyone down. So there you go. I wasn’t in the cheap patron category either.

World of surprises
4 hours ago
Same here. Ex patron because of her. One question asked and she said I was a troll, laughing, very mean. In the end Stephanie or Phillip deleted my comment and I deleted my patron membership.

Reactions: 50
I still stand by my theory that Mmakhotso's death is not proven. Surely Villoti would have press release or something. The silence speaks volumes to me.
Very true, but wouldn’t you think the Backabuddy group would’ve verified that before changing the fundraiser? I also find it deeply strange that there’s been no way to know if she really did die. We all know Stephanie’s word isn’t worth the breath used to speak it. Vile-oti’s is the same in my book.

Reactions: 15
Looks who’s ready to “party” at the shitto for Easter. I guess this 100 stars chick didn’t get the memo to stay off the social medias at the shitto.
She's going to need more than those flimsy 100 Stars gowns to stay warm at the shitoo this weekend! Do they sell 100 Stars Hot Water bottles?

You’d think the depressed chatelaine would be grieving this Easter and unable to entertain.

You’d think the depressed chatelaine would be grieving this Easter and unable to entertain.
Don't listen to the screeches of "wwwwwweeeeeeeeeee - look at all the chocolate I found" coming from the woods! You can tell Fanny is in mourning because she'll be wearing the black bunny ears!

Reactions: 19
I just had a terrible thought…I would be absolutely sick if SJ wore one of the gowns or dresses that Mmakhotso made her for the big Easter party. She’d probably tell all of her viewers she wore it in memory of Mmakhotso. So while SJ and her Easter guests gorge themselves on food and chocolate candy, we can remember how Mmakhotso went without meals to afford the materials to make SJ’s dresses.

Reactions: 32
@M&MsMom and @ComtesseRose - Thank you for the birthday wishes! We have finally started to travel again, and spent a few days in Arizona visiting family, then on to Palm Springs for some R&R. I was able to keep up with the threads, although kinda slowly, but glad to be home and reading all the great comments. Happy Easter to you all!

Reactions: 25
I also fast forwarded thru her video. On one of my pauses I heard her say that she was told the roof was recently done. If this is not the case surely she can go back to the previous owners for giving false information. Seeing as France has that 10 year clause.

Reactions: 15
I was wondering about the same exact thing! I would be really angry if I'd been lied to like that and would want to exact my revenge! I would be such a pain in the you know where if I was lied to about something this big. But.....I also would like to think I would have had it inspected or checked out before I bought it. I would hope that I wouldn't just take someone's word for it, like she says she did. If it's not in the documents or somewhere in writing, it would just become her word against the sellers, so I'm thinking she probably has no recourse, unless someone else heard it, too.
---
Yes, it sure is hideous! Looks more like Thanksgiving than Spring, at least to me. Pretty sure Philip had a hand in that, with his "autumnal" color palate.

Happy birthday @ScooterMaGoo! Sounds like you had a lovely vacation. Maybe next year, France? I hear the Chateau de Lalande is absolutely beautiful in the spring.

Reactions: 24
Of course there is something "off" with Anne Marie. He has been controlled and emasculated all his life by a coven of nasty domineering bitches (including his older cousine). He does what he is told and even dresses as he's told.

It's no wonder he has ended up with you-know-who.

View attachment 2087565View attachment 2087566

Reactions: 21
It is inevitable that Marie Wiik will return to Lalande. I think she has no other place she feels she can go and be part of something.

For all we know, FRK may have been fired from her job at the florist weeks ago. She can't hack regular work, regular time schedules, or regular adult responsibilities. It was probably too overwhelming for her, as usual. Her employers were likely frustrated by her obstinance and mood swings, failure to make arrangements their way, and FRK's insistence on using her own unique "floristry" methods. It's very strange that FRK's last video was a wedding bouquet demonstration "at home" and that she brought the flowers from work.

For all we know, the embrace and promotion of Lalande by FRK's mother, Gunnvei Grice, may just be a ploy on her part to move her daughter along. They have a complicated relationship and they both must get on each other's nerves. It's like with the good people of Haworth. They can only take so much of FRK before they pay her persuade her to leave.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.