The Chateau Diaries #230 Philip is the bouillion cube of arm candy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I briefly derail? I have a question for those among us fluent in French.
I bought a watercolor painting in a thrift store this afternoon and can't make out what's written on the back. All I can read is "??? of Lutrece" and "French water color"
Thanks!
I’m not expert, but I believe it loosely translates to “China Pantry of the Pubes” by Andi #21,459/37,000.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Jules..... I love your daughters dress!

Seafood is the worst food poisoning ..... take care and I hope you are better.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Meanwhile, in Paris, Stuart Folkes had dinner with someone from la Lande.......Stuart's in deep. Bet she's there for Easter, too.

1680559907110.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Hello.
It has been quite awhile since I last posted but hey work, life and being sick kind of puts a dent of posting. So much was happening and moving at a rapid pace it was hard to make a comment.

MM - so very sorry to hear about her passing. The farmhouse way of responding was horrible. This has been debated over and over again here. I won't add my two cents; however, I do believe promises were made (verbally) but never kept. If memory recalls, someone stated, yes you paid for tuition but the social responsibility that comes with it is a part of it. For a program I am familiar with, they pay the tuition and housing but they have programs in place - advisors, classes, etc. to make sure the student's other needs are helped.

Selmar - I believed him as it was like the piece that was missing from the puzzle. I couldn't understand why it appeared everyone was catering to PhiPhi as soon as he arrived. Glad he stood up for himself but was greatly disappointed that he pulled the information because Steffi asked. That confirms, he is still in love with her and believes that emotional blackmail or whatever you want to call it, will bring back what was there during COVID. No one's life is the same as it was during or before COVID and we all had to learn to adjust. Selmar, I do like you but you must move on from the chateau universe. I never understood why you stated that you wouldn't have come to the farmhouse if you knew she was a vlogger but you start you own channel and I believe, you stated here, it was your source of income.

Dan - I unsubscribed from his channel. There wasn't one thing that did it, just a build up of many things and I could no longer handle it. Could have bought a property in better condition and something realistic. Your "chateau" will never be done - what are you showing your boys? Future relationship partners? How will you ever sell it? What will you do in 2 years when the money is gone?

Stef- don't watch, don't care to but the pictures I see of her - wow she has physically changed. For me, that speaks volumes.

I am kind of tired of the chateauverse especially now the weather is getting nicer and I can get outside to work or golf. And surprisingly I get more done than Stef.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
What on earth has happened to her face? Her forehead looks really strange tonight. She has two V-shaped wrinkles that stand out like veins, going up from the top of her nose and very prominent under-eye bags. She also looks as if she has had a red chin implant. I start to believe that she really has had cheek implants or some other procedures that are going wrong and affecting her whole face. What will she look like in 10 years' time? She also seems more and more manic. Her behaviour is not normal. She, Natti, with her sycophantic smile, and PJ, who now copies his so-called mistress by saying "That's darling" (such a macho comment!) as they unwrap the nth rabbit, all deserve a punch in the face! Michael, the gift giver, needs to find an aim in life or to develop an interest that will give himself something more useful to spend his time and money on, rather than gift planning; buying and packing up said gifts; composing daft verses, and posting numerous chocolate and stuffed rabbits halfway across the world, over an ocean to a manic, middle-aged millionairess! None of this can be considered as normal, adult behaviour. There are thousands of children who may never be able to have a nutritious meal, let alone a stuffed toy or a chocolate rabbit.
she looks awful and so old-stop the botox

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This is the best
Nobody asked, but Ruby has further contacted me to say that he was able to take a tit in her bottom desk draw whilst downloading this second document from her computer:
Plan for future vlogs:
Thursday 6th: Nick lops down a tree. We move some furniture from the kitchen to the winter salon for no reason.
Thursday 13th: Nick lops down a tree. We move some furniture from the winter salon to Nick's cottage for no reason.
Thursday 20th: Nic moves some wood around the chapel for no reason. We move some furniture from The Tac Room to Mummy;s apartment for no reason.
Thursday 27th: Philip and me rushing back to LaLande having just been on a 6 day break to join B&B guests. Will we make it in time?
Thursday 4th May: Tell the gullibles that the last lake survey is back. Show some maps of LaLande newly uncovered from the bottom desk draw which I found this afternoon, and can't have ever shown before because they are covered in brown stuff.
This is the best!!!😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We have a chain gourmet burger place in NZ and my good friend's husband is a lawyer and is mates with and worked with the guy who started this burger chain. He also brought an 'energy drink' into NZ and the husband had to appeal to change some law to allow the contents of the drink. But I digress - a while back, the burger place was put on the stock market and for wealth making, it was a genius move apparently. I was chatting with the husband and lamented how when the burger place started the burgers were DEVINE and I was happy to pay the large amount for them - but since becoming a chain, the standard had gone down. The husband said 'off the record' this is totally true - when you make bulk for profit for others (ie the stock market), the ingredients are changed to cut costs.
Burger Fuel burgers used to be great, used to have them years ago when visiting my son was at university, as it was only a short work from his dorm room. Thanks for the heads up I won't bother having one again.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Snotty Steph has announced that Nick and Marie will not be coming for Easter. Apparently….. Marie has a big do in America so they will have a family holiday there instead.
Heard it here first!
---
I’m way behind, page 18 of 34. Might have to do some “every other paging” as I like to call it. I took my daughter out for round two of prom dress shopping yesterday & she found her dress. The first one she tried on! Got home, took a few pics of her wearing it with her funky platform Mary Jane heels that she was hoping would work with it, then I got punched in the face, (not literally). Instantly sick, threw up four times and I was done for the day. I have no idea what happened. Maybe it was all those expired shrimp cocktails I ate at brunch? I feel fine today, got mostly caught up on YouTube and put the last coat of paint on my new vestibule (lil hallway) that I am transforming into the world’s smallest art gallery.
View attachment 2076523
Love the dress, glad you didn’t puke on it!! Hope you’re feeling fresher!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Well I fear that Fanny and others have figured out the secret sauce to get us to stop or at least slow down tattling. Don’t put out content, bore us to tears, or go to private content etc.
I know I am still bored! So bored I might watch a Selmar video! Maybe not that bored!
Ill never be that bored again..they were painful!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Here is what is in the news today. Apparently 80% of employees are outside the US so it will affect employees globally.
April 3, 202310:43 AM GMT+8
McDonald's temporarily shuts US offices, prepares layoff notices, Wall Street Journal reports

Reuters
April 2 (Reuters) - Burger chain McDonald's Corp (MCD.N) is temporarily closing its U.S. offices this week as it prepares to inform corporate employees about its layoffs as part of a broader company restructuring, the Wall Street Journal reported on Sunday.
In an internal email last week to U.S. employees and some international staff, McDonald's asked them to work from home from Monday through Wednesday so it can deliver staffing decisions virtually, the report said. It is unclear how many employees will be laid off.

"During the week of April 3, we will communicate key decisions related to roles and staffing levels across the organization," the Chicago-based company said in the message viewed by the Journal.

McDonald's also asked employees to cancel all in-person meetings with vendors and other outside parties at its headquarters, the report added. McDonald's did not immediately respond to Reuters' request for a comment.

The fast-food chain said in January that it would review corporate staffing levels as part of an updated business strategy, which could lead to layoffs in some areas and expansion in others. McDonald's is expected to begin announcing key decisions by Monday.
This is just corporate. Most locations/stores are owned by franchises so it won’t affect them. They are working to protect corporate profits and their stock price.

Reactions: 13
What causes vertical forehead lines after Botox?

'The appearance of vertical lines after Botox is due to its unique utilization and weaving. The corrugator muscle is responsible for creating the inter-brow number "11" creases. Once these muscles are crippled, the brain recruits the orbicularis oculi to produce the same expression.'

She's starting to look like an :alien:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Sorry…quoting myself!

Michael also discusses Dandelion Jam. Apparently, according to Teabag, it’s a stimulant and he’s had some. Whatever it takes to keep yourself working!!!

And he showed his second favorite tree on the property…an oak tree! Go figure!!! I’ll bet he fornicates with it at night! 😆 He loves his oak!

He throws major shade at Fanny in this one …showing off Begmania’s lake. Says they need to do some work on it…ha!
When I was young I was told that picking dandelions made you wet the bed so I’ve just looked it up and there is some truth in it. Maybe Micheal meant that when he says it’s a stimulant 😂😂

“Dandelion leaves act as a diuretic, increasing the amount of urine your body makes. The leaves are used to stimulate the appetite and help digestion.”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
The numbers of overweight people has increased because the food industry reduced fat. But fat is a flavour carrier and low-fat foods didn't taste as good, so they added sugar and sugar has many calories and is addictive. Nearly every processed food has sugar added and people drink Coke and sugary drinks instead of water.

There has been a docu on arte recently can't find it anymore in their mediathek only on YT (in German 🤷‍♀️).
If I didn’t drink 4-5 cokes a day I’d probably be underweight. Which is crazy. I’m a skinny fat person. Add exercise and I’d lose another 10% of my body weight. Am I supposed to be just bones? I’m going to take up drinking again and get some Ozempic.

• Heart
  • Wow
When I was young I was told that picking dandelions made you wet the bed so I’ve just looked it up and there is some truth in it. Maybe Micheal meant that when he says it’s a stimulant 😂😂

“Dandelion leaves act as a diuretic, increasing the amount of urine your body makes. The leaves are used to stimulate the appetite and help digestion.”
Dandelion has many benefits and can be drunk as a tea.

• Sick
  • Heart
I’m way behind, page 18 of 34. Might have to do some “every other paging” as I like to call it. I took my daughter out for round two of prom dress shopping yesterday & she found her dress. The first one she tried on! Got home, took a few pics of her wearing it with her funky platform Mary Jane heels that she was hoping would work with it, then I got punched in the face, (not literally). Instantly sick, threw up four times and I was done for the day. I have no idea what happened. Maybe it was all those expired shrimp cocktails I ate at brunch? I feel fine today, got mostly caught up on YouTube and put the last coat of paint on my new vestibule (lil hallway) that I am transforming into the world’s smallest art gallery.
View attachment 2076523
Gorgeous dress, she looks very sophisticated and is that your mini baby in the background.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.