The Chateau Diaries #230 Philip is the bouillion cube of arm candy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My Lalande Easter guest dream team:

Anders, Dan the gardener, his fling -that old volunteer that wears glasses, both of Dan the gardener’s kids (just to give him something to pretend to do), Miss Artemis (in a good way, to somehow exact her revenge with 3 bottles of Visine and a small box of clear thumb tacks), the weird guy that gave Philip that see through white jacket, Ryan all hopped up on too much Diet Pepsi, Kat, Davey, Gerry, Gerry’s biological mother, goat cheese guy, Henri the ghost, Hanni, Dana, Josie (to kick some ass and get her favorite apron back), the QAnon Shamon from Jan 6, the Australian guy with a crush on Stephanie, Mason, Stephanie’s 1st husband Clark, Clark’s significant other, Sultana, Jason Dubey, Jason Dubey’s husband, Jared’s husband (but not Jared), Caroline Gooder, Philip’s mother, Philip’s father, Philip’s brother, Tomaz, Selmar, Tati, the Egyptian guy, Egyptian guy’s husband, Steve, Abbie from the chateau chronicles, Michael Petherick and his mother, Frank & Ivo, Tess’ babydoll but not Tess, Ed from Bordeaux Life, Dan’s Turkish dentist, Percy’s older half brother (the poor one), the old German prince that wanted to marry Stephanie, Nicholas Cage…

That sounds good to me, did I miss anyone?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
OMG are my eyes deceiving me. Is Florian wearing a brooch. A small Beatrix potter rabbit brooch.

He is! You can clearly see it in the dandaline eating scene.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Yes, you are a triple VIP!
More like a Triple Tart !!! :love:
---

Anders, Dan the gardener, his fling -that old volunteer that wears glasses, both of Dan the gardener’s kids (just to give him something to pretend to do), Miss Artemis (in a good way, to somehow exact her revenge with 3 bottles of Visine and a small box of clear thumb tacks), the weird guy that gave Philip that see through white jacket, Ryan all hopped up on too much Diet Pepsi, Kat, Davey, Gerry, Gerry’s biological mother, goat cheese guy, Henri the ghost, Hanni, Dana, Josie (to kick some ass and get her favorite apron back), the QAnon Shamon from Jan 6, the Australian guy with a crush on Stephanie, Mason, Stephanie’s 1st husband Clark, Clark’s significant other, Sultana, Jason Dubey, Jason Dubey’s husband, Jared’s husband (but not Jared), Caroline Gooder, Philip’s mother, Philip’s father, Philip’s brother, Tomaz, Selmar, Tati, the Egyptian guy, Egyptian guy’s husband, Steve, Abbie from the chateau chronicles, Michael Petherick and his mother, Frank & Ivo, Tess’ babydoll but not Tess, Ed from Bordeaux Life, Dan’s Turkish dentist, Percy’s older half brother (the poor one), the old German prince that wanted to marry Stephanie, Nicholas Cage…

You know what would be a lovely idea ---- all the 50 guests at Fanny's Easter Jamboree are gifted a "token of her love" . :rolleyes:
Everyone gets to pick a Squirrel Boyfriend brooch to keep and wear on the day!!!

* he would now have about 500 brooches left. ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
OMG are my eyes deceiving me. Is Florian wearing a brooch. A small Beatrix potter rabbit brooch.

He is! You can clearly see it in the dandaline eating scene.
Oh yes! Probably a gift from Teabag! I also heard Teabag gifted Florian a new pair of jeans! 😄

IMG_4986.jpeg

IMG_4988.jpeg

IMG_4987.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
421 euros for Sean's convent chopping board bid on French Ebay, 8 days to go 60 euro postage. 40 bids so far
626 euros this morning 46 bids.Billy / Sean could pay for the Convent renovations by chopping boards alone if they demolishd a wing and re use a beam or two.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
@Lady Avonlea I was just doing the same thing. I included Kim’s son.
I thought maybe the blonde with glasses as well and perhaps Cat. I was really struggling to think of her old friends who were coming. And maybe Manor & Maker. The two Journey to Chateau guys who gush over Stephanie and have already visited (after a phone invitation from Philip). They live a short drive away. And would love to see Bubble Girl back. I think it would cheer her up.
Where would Cat, Manor & Maker or Bubble Girl stay?
Could she the two Journey to the Chateau guys drive over for the day.
Still doesn't add up to 50 people. Fanny is really pulling at straws - reeks of desperation.

How desperate are these other chateau owners to spend time with Fanny. Don't they realize Fanny taints their brand.
---
Manor & Maker and perhaps Chateau Love folks?
---
I just remembered...last year, the people from Puy Vidal, Lady of the Chateau, were invited. Remember - they bowed out at the last minute because they had found the first sightings of Boxwood Blight (or whatever it was....) on their boxwoods and had to stay at home to spray them?
I'd stay home to tend my boxwood blight anytime over hanging out on a chilly weekend romping through the damp shitoo woods with Fanny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Title of Michael’s vlog today is “Real Sword In The Stone?” Michael and Florian are struggling to get out their swords? Maybe a metaphor for some sexual tension? 🤔

IMG_4989.jpeg

IMG_4990.jpeg

IMG_4992.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
When I was young I was told that picking dandelions made you wet the bed so I’ve just looked it up and there is some truth in it. Maybe Micheal meant that when he says it’s a stimulant 😂😂

“Dandelion leaves act as a diuretic, increasing the amount of urine your body makes. The leaves are used to stimulate the appetite and help digestion.”
French name for dandelion is "piss en lie" translates wet the bed.
Dandelion & Burdock is and remains my fizzy drink of choice (Home Bargins UK) Ben Shaws a famous Yorkshire Company. Glass Bottles were returnable for 5p that's what I call recycling and were in wooden crates, the good old days before plastic invasion.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m way behind, page 18 of 34. Might have to do some “every other paging” as I like to call it. I took my daughter out for round two of prom dress shopping yesterday & she found her dress. The first one she tried on! Got home, took a few pics of her wearing it with her funky platform Mary Jane heels that she was hoping would work with it, then I got punched in the face, (not literally). Instantly sick, threw up four times and I was done for the day. I have no idea what happened. Maybe it was all those expired shrimp cocktails I ate at brunch? I feel fine today, got mostly caught up on YouTube and put the last coat of paint on my new vestibule (lil hallway) that I am transforming into the world’s smallest art gallery.
View attachment 2076523
Your daughter looks beautiful. Hope you're feeling better soon @Jules100 there's nothing worse than dodgy prawn cocktails.

• Heart
  • Haha
50 people??? At a stretch I can only think of about 32. Fanny better build a giant bonfire for them all to sit around to stay warm. Clara Burnett - please enlighten us.

Stay at Shitoo
Fanny, Snorty, Cuz, Natti, Pavlina, Jared, Marie, Potty, Chantal, Steven, Scotman, Grant & Wife + 2 kids, Kim R & husband, Stuart

Visit on Sunday
Dan + 2 kids, (maybe Annalise), Omberline & Kevin, Dana + 2, Kirsty & husband, 2 Poufs (because overload will stay at their place and Fanny will be serving food)
The Shreks, Chateau love and more rent a crowd chateau owners
---
@Jules100 your daughters dress is gorgeous I love that midnight blue colour and she has an amazing figure.

There has definitely been a fall out with Marie and who can blame her in excess of 300,000 euros tied up in the dump and all they get is a crappy apartment with the furniture no one else wants.For years Bag Head has bought cars, bailed the blithering bint out and for what-to be have no say and be treated like crap. Fanny is one unhappy woman and no amount of Botox can hide that. She actually has very few friends, they are all paid companions on the whole or people wanting YouTube fame. Her only loyal friends Potts, Oli and Nick their literally is no one else.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I thought Michael’s vlog today was peaceful and relaxing. He’s got a long way to go to redeem himself in my eyes, but it’s a good start. And being consistent is good. He should probably rethink his paid membership accounts. Also close his gofundme since the goal has been met…and the circumstances he gives on the site for the gofundme are fairly suspect.
I enjoy MPK's flogs. He films in 4K, the shots on the ground were amazing! I didn't know they had 60 acres of land coming with their pod, or the lake! They have a lake, guess who doesn't after 3 years of begging? 😀

I don't mind yt membership/patreon. But if you tell your viewers it is for renovations, use it for renovations. If SJ wants the patreon monies for herself she should state clearly that the patreons are siging up to fund her lifestyle.

While typing this out... attracting people to patreon by saying it's for renovations but than not use it for renovations is 'mistaken believes' or false advertisement!

Thid ladies and gentlemen is a crime in Europe and business/charities have been heavily fined.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
"Veins showing in my forehead after Botox. Why
2753.png
"

1f4ae.png
Reason: The veins are not usually visible because the surrounding muscles keeps them pushed against the underlying bone. Once Botox has relaxed the muscles the veins can pop out.

Fix:
1f527.png
We often see the vein appear with the 'Frozen' forehead. Have less
2b07.png
Botox injected next time. Yes you will have more movement in your forehead but the vein won't look so prominent.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What causes vertical forehead lines after Botox?

'The appearance of vertical lines after Botox is due to its unique utilization and weaving. The corrugator muscle is responsible for creating the inter-brow number "11" creases. Once these muscles are crippled, the brain recruits the orbicularis oculi to produce the same expression.'

She's starting to look like an :alien:
If you read this blurb and go ahead with the procedure, and then continue to do it again and again... what kind of moron are you?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Stephanie's ex husband and +1, mason, German prince basically all the exes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Dan's Turkish dentist 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I love your posts!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Watched the gift grab just to see how much Fanny resembles an extra in the 80's epic V. 1How obscene is it to see grown arsed adults indulged like children with lots of bloody sweets, it is vile when so many kids have nothing at Easter or any time of year.They send crap to promote their business on bloody Etsy so vile. 2 Fanny has had something done to her cheeks to her face looks really wide like Madonna, her forehead is so shiny it actually caused camera glare at one point. It is so clear no one tells Fanny the truth because she is ruining her face and making herself look older.

On another note I enjoyed Michaels vlog he has some creativity edits well and choice of music is good

• Heart
Reactions: 19
When I was young I was told that picking dandelions made you wet the bed so I’ve just looked it up and there is some truth in it. Maybe Micheal meant that when he says it’s a stimulant 😂😂

“Dandelion leaves act as a diuretic, increasing the amount of urine your body makes. The leaves are used to stimulate the appetite and help digestion.”
In her semi hippy, dippy days my mother (she was well late to that party, she must have been in her late 30's or early 40's) used to make a "coffee" from dandelion roots. She used to pee a lot. It was foul. She also used to waft around in a homemade batik kaftan. Thanks for jogging that memory @Beachgirl would have preferred for it to stay buried in my subconscious.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Title of Michael’s vlog today is “Real Sword In The Stone?” Michael and Florian are struggling to get out their swords? Maybe a metaphor for some sexual tension? 🤔

View attachment 2076983
View attachment 2076984
View attachment 2076985
When Florian was trying to pull out the sword, you could see the muscles in his legs through his jeans! I was sitting here cheering him on, on his efforts. Something was definately bulging 😀
Did you see those legs @HalcyonOrganic?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Thank you @graciemckitten. I sent my daughter an online pic of that dress and she sent me a different pic of the same dress, then she found it in person at the store one minute in and said this is the one. Sometimes you get lucky like that.

I was back to normal this morning. I have no idea what got me, but something got me good. I’m just glad it took effect after I got home and not whilst we we were out at the mall or driving home.🤮

*If you look carefully at my pic you can see my new flooring too.❤
Love the dress.. and the floor. So glad whatever you had went quickly.

• Heart
Screenshot 2023-04-04 at 07.53.07.png

get the glare on that forehead it is mirror reflective.

When they do the 50 person meal she will have paper napkins and probably push the boat out and buy two baguettes and four tins of tuna and pad it out with peaches

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.