The Chateau Diaries #230 Philip is the bouillion cube of arm candy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Snotty Steph has announced that Nick and Marie will not be coming for Easter. Apparently….. Marie has a big do in America so they will have a family holiday there instead.
She slipped in that 50 people would be coming for Easter. Let's start a "guess" list of who might they be and which ones get the dodgy rooms to play Russian roulette in their 100 star robes!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Hello! I'm here... I check in every day or so. I haven't watched any of the flogs in ages, so I get my intel from reading here, but since there's not much going on at the farmhouse even worth remarking about, we are twiddling our thumbs a bit these days. We need another Selmargate! Boy howdy, we were flying through threads! 😁 For everyone here recovering from surgeries, illnesses, depression... I hope you are healing. Regarding some of the regulars that have disappeared completely (not even lurking... 😯) I hope they are ok.

I do have to say that the whole Caroline Gooder thing is bizarre. If she really is some random person who has appointed herself F4F's watchdog, it's truly creepy. She's going to snap when she doesn't feel the love anymore (if she's even feeling it?). I still think it's someone at the shitteau.

Nothing is happening at the farm. Or if there is stuff happening, they really don't want anyone to know about it, which means it can't be good. I am trying to imagine who's going to show up for the Easter antics this year. I do hope Dan Analiese keeps his her kids safely away.

I have to say (callout to @JackSpratt and several others who use this word often) I love "arsed!"

I can't be arsed.
You can't be arsed.
They can't be arsed.
We can't be arsed.

It makes me laugh every time. We just can't be arsed with this nonsense! :mHave a good day!
You're welcome xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My cats all enjoyed the bird song on Teabags vlog tonight. Well done Michael 3/3 keep on track

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Michael just released his latest vlog…three in a row! Every Monday…good consistency so far!

And he showcases Florian in his jeans…😆

View attachment 2076221
Mpk keeping to his schedule of 1 video a week consistently (idealy 2) while doing up the basement kitchen, he'll leave SJ & smugs behind him. He should pay florian to film him. So there will be 2 in a boat.
Oh how the tables turn 🤣🤣

• Haha
easter cadeau goodie pack

1x white milk egg
1x small white choc min eggs
1x choc platapus
2x Australian choc animals
1x dish ( shaped as a egg)
1x whisky decanter necklace
4x peeps ( assortment)
1x reece choc peanut butter eggs
1x large bag of robin eggs
2x reece chocolate things ( shaped as carrots)
1x reece white choc eggs
1x bee ornament

thats only 9 mins - yes strep a Me ME ME lets see how much actually make it to the easter table -

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
She slipped in that 50 people would be coming for Easter. Let's start a "guess" list of who might they be and which ones get the dodgy rooms to play Russian roulette in their 100 star robes!
New thread title?

“When you cannot afford your own renovations, do you really need to invite 50 people for Easter ????????”

😝 😝 😝

---

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
What on earth has happened to her face? Her forehead looks really strange tonight. She has two V-shaped wrinkles that stand out like veins, going up from the top of her nose and very prominent under-eye bags. She also looks as if she has had a red chin implant. I start to believe that she really has had cheek implants or some other procedures that are going wrong and affecting her whole face. What will she look like in 10 years' time? She also seems more and more manic. Her behaviour is not normal. She, Natti, with her sycophantic smile, and PJ, who now copies his so-called mistress by saying "That's darling" (such a macho comment!) as they unwrap the nth rabbit, all deserve a punch in the face! Michael, the gift giver, needs to find an aim in life or to develop an interest that will give himself something more useful to spend his time and money on, rather than gift planning; buying and packing up said gifts; composing daft verses, and posting numerous chocolate and stuffed rabbits halfway across the world, over an ocean to a manic, middle-aged millionairess! None of this can be considered as normal, adult behaviour. There are thousands of children who may never be able to have a nutritious meal, let alone a stuffed toy or a chocolate rabbit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
I’m way behind, page 18 of 34. Might have to do some “every other paging” as I like to call it. I took my daughter out for round two of prom dress shopping yesterday & she found her dress. The first one she tried on! Got home, took a few pics of her wearing it with her funky platform Mary Jane heels that she was hoping would work with it, then I got punched in the face, (not literally). Instantly sick, threw up four times and I was done for the day. I have no idea what happened. Maybe it was all those expired shrimp cocktails I ate at brunch? I feel fine today, got mostly caught up on YouTube and put the last coat of paint on my new vestibule (lil hallway) that I am transforming into the world’s smallest art gallery.
08498FDA-5C06-4230-BB21-6AFC31DEA7F6.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
easter cadeau goodie pack

1x white milk egg
1x small white choc min eggs
1x choc platapus
2x Australian choc animals
1x dish ( shaped as a egg)
1x whisky decanter necklace
4x peeps ( assortment)
1x reece choc peanut butter eggs
1x large bag of robin eggs
2x reece chocolate things ( shaped as carrots)
1x reece white choc eggs
1x bee ornament

thats only 9 mins - yes strep a Me ME ME lets see how much actually make it to the easter table -
Poor unfortunate Fanny…not a hamper from Harrods or Fortnum in sight. Guess she’ll have to buy them herself. Then lie about it in grabeaux. I truly hope the Larkins have cut ties. Could this the beginning of Fanny’s end?!?🙏🏻🤞🏻🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The Chatelaine de Monetization opens Easter crap, whilst MM is still dead.

F1B680DD-ED08-43E4-8AC9-F1957BE54249.png

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Tina Magnuson
10 hours ago
So the globe trotting princess also wears fur?!!! You are such a white priviledged disgrace.

Bryan Spindle
3 days ago
I guess l am a bit behind but l was wondering what the status of the Grand Salon is. Have the structural issues been resolved yet? Any progress on the paneling?

tJ5dVb8OQuh2rKOjGHR9GzAw=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

S. girl
2 days ago
Last I recall they were waiting on the structural engineering reports for the salon and chapel. Seems those kind of things move really s-l-o-w ... at least in France.

6TaDDy1tHJOavW-JLofPRqKO=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

shelagh ward
3 days ago
Hope all the Patrons are happy with their generous contributions to a mega project that would cost mega bucks ! Hey La Lande is getting it all done for free …..Amazing ,hey ? I’m off to get an account set up ….I need a new kitchen !
emoji_u1f60a.png

8 replies

560FxQ9bh2aL_FkjlSOsRGTA=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

World of surprises
3 days ago
Good luck with your free kitchen

zvSrUS-RQvL7Wjg2tP4cgdQA=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

candy donnelly
3 days ago
Yes, you are correct. There are numerous Chateaux that create videos about the remodeling/upgrading with the help of their viewers, generously give to their specific Patreon account. It is certainly a way of joining your favorite creator’s community and pay them for making the stuff you love. Stephanie is very smart running her business, but has a heart of gold and gives back to her Community on line and her Community in France. She is definitely one of a kind and we love her, and Philip. La Lande is home to us all
emoji_u2764.png
🇫🇷
emoji_u2764.png
🇺🇸
emoji_u2764.png

Read more

World of surprises
3 days ago
@candy donnelly he was being sarcastic. Although. Stephanie provides entertainment, please don’t be fooled in thinking that lalande belong to “us” all or we are the lalande “family”.

ZDkN957hacm9GQJoXxyK2yOr=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

LaReyne
3 days ago
And you get to watch the vlogs for free

zvSrUS-RQvL7Wjg2tP4cgdQA=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

candy donnelly
3 days ago
@World of surprises Definitely

W7lJfsCED9QATNkKSorczv-g=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Mireille
3 days ago
We look forward to watching your future vlog. Hope you are as smart and talented as Stephanie. She is a hard worker and a beautiful person. She is always kind to everybody and never jealous. Her friends and family are kindhearted too and well behaved. It is a huge job to restore an old chateau in France. It requires knowledge and good taste. Stephanie is half French and she made a lot of historical research on her property, this is why her vlog is so interesting.

tANZJRlAMIBOM4dBaV6SjMbg=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Sheilagh K
3 days ago
Why wouldn't they be happy? That's why they are patrons, to help get the chateau renovated.

World of surprises
3 days ago
@shelagh ward there are many lonely people out there, and giving gifts, or the extra patreon video might make their day. I don’t know. There are a lot of people that can’t travel, and they live through Stephanie’s eyes I guess. Who knows! I find the chateau life interesting, because I used to live in France, I don’t really watch the travelling nor the gifting. But each to their own.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
421 euros for Sean's convent chopping board bid on French Ebay, 8 days to go 60 euro postage. 40 bids so far
Oh wow ! Some people really do have more money than sense !

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Dan and Annalise appear to have moved the chandelier they were gifted and which was installed in the kitchen . . . to above the the dining table.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Snotty Steph has announced that Nick and Marie will not be coming for Easter. Apparently….. Marie has a big do in America so they will have a family holiday there instead.
That was SHOCKING information - not really.
Who actually thought they'd be there?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.