The Chateau Diaries #230 Philip is the bouillion cube of arm candy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Caroline (do no) Gooder is maybe one of the only people I haven’t been accused of being. Shame really, she’s got a lovely tone to her comments…
If it will make you feel better…shame on you for your unacceptable behavior! You must be that Caroline Gooder person from CD’s YouTube comments!🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
@RWChatter Bishop James Long I follow him on TikTok as I said, and he has a YouTube channel but it's scripture readings etc. I want the spooky stuff!
Thanks, I will take a look later. I like scary stuff too 👻
---
Now i see why she doesn't often smile. She has the money! As an American, I say "Get some braces!"
If you have money for boobs, put your money where your mouth is and fix those teeth.
She should have gone to Turkey with Dan :D

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nobody asked, but Ruby has further contacted me to say that he was able to take a tit in her bottom desk draw whilst downloading this second document from her computer:
Plan for future vlogs:
Thursday 6th: Nick lops down a tree. We move some furniture from the kitchen to the winter salon for no reason.
Thursday 13th: Nick lops down a tree. We move some furniture from the winter salon to Nick's cottage for no reason.
Thursday 20th: Nic moves some wood around the chapel for no reason. We move some furniture from The Tac Room to Mummy;s apartment for no reason.
Thursday 27th: Philip and me rushing back to LaLande having just been on a 6 day break to join B&B guests. Will we make it in time?
Thursday 4th May: Tell the gullibles that the last lake survey is back. Show some maps of LaLande newly uncovered from the bottom desk draw which I found this afternoon, and can't have ever shown before because they are covered in brown stuff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Which one of you rotted fags has called out Annalise’s fupa? St. Kathy, FKA Queen Kathy is pissed!!! Tbh, it’s a bit weird calling out Annalise, we know she’s messy in online forums from Jules’s intel months back, but she presents herself as a nice lady and doesn’t need our acid bile (she’s got Dan for that). Stephanie on the other hand is well deserving of our most potent poison 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍
I had to google FUPA. I'm so out of touch with all these modern acronyms. It's quite an all round education on Tattle CDs (y)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Is that in France? I ask because if ever there was a country and market that wholeheartedly embraced McDo it was France. The french love it. I'm not talking about your discerning "Frenchman", le bon viveur, who enjoys good dining etc., but average families with kids go to McDo ALL the time. Quite frightening really because on paper it should have been the absolute opposite.
It has been a real eye opener for us……. especially as the french used to be so proud of their home cooked cuisine using fresh & seasonal ingredients.

The odd occasion I could understand but as you say - many are die-hard regulars.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I know I’m behind but I have caught with the last few vlogs from Puy Vidal.
While I do find some of their ideas a bit tacky and unsuitable for a French Chateau (Regency picnics, Sound of Music pavillion), I think they have realistic expectations on renovations. They know what should be a priority (fixing the floor!) and how much they can do themselves or when to ask for help. i thought it was funny when Julia said that she doesn’t like superficial fixes that have to be redone after a few years. At least someone’s learning from SJ’s mistakes 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
From Michael 5 hours ago...
View attachment 2069932
Is he wearing Michael's clothes?
---
Seems like he also bought him a special order Ralph Lauren shirt. I’m certain Michael has badly damaged self-esteem. Living where he does his options for lgbtq company are limited. Couple that with his other issues and that’s a dangerous combo. Michael’s got a good personality and some talent, he has something to offer in a relationship but he’s going to have to do a lot of work on himself first. It makes me wonder what his social circle in the UK was like.
I'm younger than Michael. Seeing him at 30+ with these issues is disheartening, to say the least - one hopes you get somewhat more self-actualized by that age. I hope I have things more sorted out by then.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
100 Stars have homewares, bedspreads, lampshades and even obi belts how long before we see them at CHMN. Perhaps they will be in tonight's gift grab. Come on Miss Snook get posting a parcel.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think it has a lot to do with our farming methods.
Since the whole “don’t eat fat movement” started it has had the direct opposite result where the numbers of overweight people have increased.
The numbers of overweight people has increased because the food industry reduced fat. But fat is a flavour carrier and low-fat foods didn't taste as good, so they added sugar and sugar has many calories and is addictive. Nearly every processed food has sugar added and people drink Coke and sugary drinks instead of water.

There has been a docu on arte recently can't find it anymore in their mediathek only on YT (in German 🤷‍♀️).

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just watched Chateau Love
No no no, do not paint over the peeling 1980s vinyl wallpaper. It's not lining paper!!!! Don't be so bleeping lazy... Peel it off and do it properly..... There, I've calmed down now.
I do actually like Vivien and Simon but I wish she didn't constantly have that fake smile while talking. It's natural and I find it yukky x

• Heart
Reactions: 21
We have lifelong friends in Chicago and their son has worked at McDonald's corporate headquarters since he got out of college. He spent the weekend sweating it....apparently, it's their corporate headquarters here in the US doing the layoffs, although my friend's son travelled to Europe for his job. The majority of the world's McDonalds are franchise owned with a small percentage corporate-owned.
I worked for the Chairman and within the Executive team of McD's UK for 12 years. The absolute best employer I have ever worked for during my 46 year career. I ultimately only left due to wishing to change direction and study to become a garden designer - biggest decision of my entire working life as a single parent earning a huge salary and my son was only 12 at the time too, but, the at the end of the day, the best for me personally and for him too.
The Chairman even made me work out my required 3 month notice period when I submitted my resignation, (extremely rare back then), simply because he wanted/thought I would change my mind right up till the absolute last minute - and, I do mean absolute last minute! A compliment in one respect BUT, so unfair in another, as I was never going to back track, was I?
20 years ago, the vast majority of US McDs were franchised, which so wasn't the case in the UK - that being the case, the UK had far better control of product quality control/marketing/pricing etc. As in, every McD's you walked into in the UK would provide exactly the same product, regardless of location - which I understood was not the case in the USA. Have absolutely no idea if that is still the case.
Every year on Ray Kroc's "Founders Day", HO staff around the world were expected to work in store. I did many, and every store I ever worked in, I was offered a job - it was hard work for the money but, ultimately fun if you were young, working through college etc. Although, I obviously declined every offer! :LOL:
I personally organised many of the original UK Annual Franchisee Meetings - 500+ attendees. All really nice people, some were ex-employees who had worked within McDs for 20 years, others, purely businessmen, some were even rather famous celebrities just wishing to invest. McD only desired owner/operators - that was their mantra back then - it was not just an investment, the owners had to be fully involved on a daily basis too!
I remember one of the Executives who had personally worked his way up the corporate ladder from the bottom, actually stating to me way back then that owning a McD's was a license to print "money".
And, an ex McD's French Marketing Director, once calling me, saying to me that it was "Michelle, your friendly frog" (his words), who was now a franchisee in the SOF - OMG, he was so fabulously funny, extremely handsome and I loved his humour too. I am certain he ended up a millionaire - good for him!
No idea what the situation is today, of course!
I also personally worked with, knew and really liked, Steve Easterbrook, recent past USA CEO before he went to the USA.
But, I will say, that the UK HO in East Finchley, London (where I used to work) sold off at the very least 50% of their building a decade or so ago, therefore, I am not surprised that the USA HQ in Chicago are having to do the same now in today's digital marketplace. That location must be worth a fortune today when most HQ employees can ultimately work from home in today's environment.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Just watched Chateau Love
No no no, do not paint over the peeling 1980s vinyl wallpaper. It's not lining paper!!!! Don't be so bleeping lazy... Peel it off and do it properly..... There, I've calmed down now.
I do actually like Vivien and Simon but I wish she didn't constantly have that fake smile while talking. It's natural and I find it yukky x
Thank you for our shared outrage - lazy indeed, plus bloody hell - please don’t Iine the walls with fabric.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The numbers of overweight people has increased because the food industry reduced fat. But fat is a flavour carrier and low-fat foods didn't taste as good, so they added sugar and sugar has many calories and is addictive. Nearly every processed food has sugar added and people drink Coke and sugary drinks instead of water.

There has been a docu on arte recently can't find it anymore in their mediathek only on YT (in German 🤷‍♀️).
Very true! I went on a rant last thread. I didn’t want to repeat myself. It’s very disturbing that the food industry has made changes to our food with very little backlash. My husband and I started reading nutrifacts on products religiously almost 20yrs ago. It is very hard to keep on top of all the changes they secretly make! All because of greed and chasing the dollar and higher profits to the detriment of our health. I could go & on but I won’t. I try to be good but sometimes life gets in the way and you opt for convenience.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
With Puy Vidal it was brought (edit: NOT)already falling down. They will have a lifetime of maintenance and doing these retreats and even film workshops (J & C's background - including TV in NYC), is where they see themselves. I am sure they had a few - "what not to do" examples from a stay or two at the shitoo that's falling down. They even keep the same gardener. 😍

So many people choose diet or sugar free drinks these days as well. But the body responds to artificial sweeteners as it would to sugar. I’ve long since switched to water with the occasional seltzer as a treat. A few times a week I’ll have a glass of red wine with dinner but that’s it. The chemicals in processed foods are deadly in many ways. In the US the average grocery store is going to stock very little fresh, unprocessed foods. And if they do it will be much more expensive. People also seem to be unaware of portion sizes anymore. When you add overeating to what’s being eaten it’s a disastrous combination.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Is this on the Patreon site or the CD vlogs YouTube ? It be said Brenda in disguise lol
i think miss gibbons is realy who she claims to be (crazy american stalker), but caroline nogood is very very likely someone from the house. my bet is still on dutch boy

• Heart
100 Stars have homewares, bedspreads, lampshades and even obi belts how long before we see them at CHMN. Perhaps they will be in tonight's gift grab. Come on Miss Snook get posting a parcel.
Oooh La La! I can’t wait….NOT

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.